Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35869
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2011, 07:10 AM   #1
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default Tatoos do you have one?

I have noticed most providers have one or two and some have many and most come with interesting stories.
Where is yours and whats the story behind it?
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:47 AM   #2
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

LOL, nope , don't have one .... but some are attractive and facinating !

PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:15 AM   #3
kellithrills
Account Disabled

User ID: 39769
My ECCIE Reviews

I admit, I have 3!! The one that gets the most chuckles is a pair of lips on my butt! (kiss my azz!)
kellithrills is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #4
CrazyTrini85
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Fucking disgusting. Why ruin perfection? Why women want to make themselves ugly, I will never know. This and bulldyke Kate Gosselin haircuts are 2 fads that need to GO and never come back.

I went to Palazio a couple weeks ago and every girl had nasty dirty tattoos. That and the monkey music, and the annoying DJ made me leave quick.
CrazyTrini85 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:17 PM   #5
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Careful Trini. Everyone is entitled to express their opinion within the rules here, but don't cross the line to personal insults.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:22 PM   #6
CrazyTrini85
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Not personal insults, personal opinion!
CrazyTrini85 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:24 PM   #7
NicoleSaunders
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83966

I have two....One on my arm and one on my back (I swear it, when I got it I didnt even know what a tramp stamp was..I just thought it looked good in that spot!! lol)

Its amazing to me though that no one even notices. Especially the one on my arm, its a bangle that goes almost all the way around, about 3" thick, solid black asian inspired. Ive had people look at me, with my tattoo in plain sight, saying things much like Trini did up there, and saying they are so happy I didnt ruin my body that way. *sigh*

In any case, both hold very dear meaning to me, both are custom designed, one by a friend and the one on my arm by me. There is a story and significance behind both, but personal so I wont share :P

Funny is, every guy Ive dated *hates* tattoos...but went from tolerating to accepting mine. If it wasnt for them, Id probably have half sleeves by now...they truly are *addictive!!* and I still remember and miss the feeling of when I got both of mine over 10 years ago. At this point of my life though, no more for me...
NicoleSaunders is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #8
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

Papa Joe: I love that tongue tattoo! Crazy!

However, I do not have any tattoos. I told myself I wouldn't get any until I fully retired from the industry. Too many men have complimented me on not having any and increasingly I'm becoming a novelty.

However, I love Tattooed Women-- so long as the tattoos are well done mmmmm!
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #9
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally don't like tattoos on myself. I like my skin smooth and clear the way it is. :-)
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #10
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

There a big difference between stripper tats and good tats.

Ex - I worked with a girl that had bf named Kenny. And got his name on her arm. When they broke up she had the word "fuck" put above his name in a different goddamned font. Ugh.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:30 PM   #11
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a good and bad angel on my shoulder blades. They match perfectly even though done over a year apart. Got one while I was training in Arizona, and one just before I left the states for a year.

Don't really think I want any more for a while.
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:48 PM   #12
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Ex - I worked with a girl that had bf named Kenny. And got his name on her arm. When they broke up she had the word "fuck" put above his name in a different goddamned font. Ugh.
Classy
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:21 PM   #13
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I wouldn't necessarily say stripper tats because I've seen some hot strippers with tats.

I would say maybe lower class-- you know, the type that looks like the tattoo artist came up with the design on an etch a sketch, outlined it on the skin with permanent marker and then haphazardly tattooed the person.

Or nonsensical ones like a huge Cat in the Hat walking through a door. Cat in the hat...already a little on the lowerclass side (why is it that cartoons are so big with this kind of "lower class" mentality in guys? What makes a guy say "I want Tweety on my upper arm! I'll be so badass then!") But then to add a random doorway that's pretty much just a black line sketch?

Just...weird.

Bad tattoos are funny. Excellent tattoos can be breathtaking but the person really has to be their own force of nature not to be overshadowed by such a tattoo.
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:31 PM   #14
NicoleSaunders
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83966

Quote:

...would have been better if she had "OMG they killed" above Kenny

Not much better, Im not even a south park fan, but...yannow, at least try to be clever about it
NicoleSaunders is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #15
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

When I was in my teens I had a fleeting moment once that it would be cool to have a tatoo. The idea of a tatoo was quickly crossed off my to-do-list, when I saw a rather old guy in his late 60's I am guessing, at a fair. He had several tatoos on his arms his skin looked so wrinkly the tatoos, I swear appeared to look like mold growing on an orange, lol. His wife was tatted up as well. Now I have had friends and co-workers have tatoos. I don't judge people for wearing tats, but just not for me.
acp5762 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women