Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162886
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2015, 04:44 PM   #1
Tongue Magic
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Review of the wrong lady. It wasn't SexiLexi I met with.

I made a big mistake and should have given SexiLexi a bad review. I was mad because and shouldn't have taken it out on her. She is a nice looking lady and will do what she can to please you. You will have a great time with her.
Tongue Magic is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 05:10 PM   #2
Doc Savage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

better reply to her personally.
Doc Savage is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #3
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Moved to proper forum.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 10:49 PM   #4
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

So who did you see then?
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 10:55 PM   #5
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Default Tangled webs... lol

Answered my own question... Here is what he said in another thread...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057185135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongue Magic View Post
I did a horrible thing to SexiLexi. It was the real SexiLexi that I met with and was mad because she wouldn't let me use a $25.00 discount because I didn't let her know before we met I wanted to use the discount.
She went out of her way to make sure I had a great time with her. She bought items to make our time more enjoyabe and took the time to make herself look great. She said she would met me even after all the times I has scheduled with her and canceled or did no shows. She took the chance and said yes and then I gave her a bad review because I was mad. She did provide a great service and i deliberately gave her a review. Please don't even consider my review of her. It Was TOTALY INCORRECT.

So the account is disabled so we'll never know... but first it wasn't her he met with...

Then four hours later... it WAS her he met with... but he screwed things up...per above...

But the whole time, the provider was saying she never met him? RE: her provider ad, etc etc etc... she was posting she never met the dude everywhere!

That all seems... weird... it's slow, anyone got anything else on this Magical Mystery?

Co-ed minds want to know...
Old 09-11-2015, 05:10 AM   #6
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm guessing the experience just didn't go as he thought it would. But it's too bad the review can't be removed for Lexi's sake.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 03:29 PM   #7
parkerplayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Yikes!
parkerplayer is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:08 PM   #8
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
I'm guessing the experience just didn't go as he thought it would. But it's too bad the review can't be removed for Lexi's sake.
I guess, but why did Lexi say multiple times in multiple places she NEVER met with him... as has been talked about, his story changed... but her story was she never met the dude...

So, it would have to be a guess, because his story is different than hers, both times.

Weird.... with the WHHHH sound
Old 09-14-2015, 10:36 AM   #9
handsman98
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Makes you go HUM....

Yea, this makes no since at all. Still makes one go hum....How does the saying go. His story, Her story...Then the truth..lolol....
handsman98 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 10:13 AM   #10
AlexandriaErotic_sexilexi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 101535
My ECCIE Reviews

Ah, time to get this all corrected. .. unfortunately, there's is about 9 yrs of history with this guy.. However the history was never in person.

I'm going to post a blog, with emails, texts etc... if you care to see what the facts are, by all means. .. Also, very important ; The reason I says I don't meet with him, was bxz the day he put down in the review, was a day when I had met with an established client, so in my defense I did not know what or whom was the person claiming to have met on that day. Since I only see one client in any given day, it's not difficult for me to know my schedule. We had actually met about 2 weeks prior to his stated date. .. so of course I didn't know who this was. .. a new profile, which meant nothing to me in terms of screening, I had no idea who it was until I was able to gather more info. .. So we have a long history of him song up appts, and canceling or no showing going back to 2006 I belive. . He always made specific request, which I would prepare for, then I would end up out money on items, locations, etc... I'm going to write the blog today, it should be avail at some point today or Tom... Clarity will prevail. .. When I did meet with him, after multiple apologies on his part, I agreed to see him if he showed, aND choose to overlook his past actions IF he actually showed. I provided him with the same level of attention, affection, and accommodations I would with any client. I have my standards that I must live with. Providing half assed shoddy service is not something I want to lay my head down at night and have to live with. ..

I stayed out of the conversation, to see how he was going to handle himself. Not only did he lie, but then at one point brought another provider (not in any way associated with this situation) into it, to which I had to call him and lay into his ass, for going from wrong to worse. .. all the texts, emails albeit screened to maintain his privacy (names, email addys, phone number etc) will be posted in the blog not yet titled... I will provide a link when complete. .. I might add also, that he scheduled a 90 min meeting to which he spent 27 minds of on the phone, aND then got pissy about the fee for MY time that he chose to sieve on the phone. It wasn't about the coupon, it was about the 30 minds he wasted, aND as any of tou know, time is time, if you choose to spend your time on the phone, we'll is your time your choice. But I do not provide refunds on my time. He should of excised himself early, rather than babble on the phone while I day there to entertain myself. .. Had the situation been reversed, and I was unable to continue, I would explain, aND refund the portion that I was unable to attend. However I have strick rules with myself about phone time. .. the only call that would ring through, would be from my children's school or childcare provider. That would only occur in a situation warranted by something on the other end. Everyone else gets blocked during meetings, thanks to my handy dandy super smart phone that let's me control shit like that!

Anyway thank you for your time and attention... For the ladies I will be posting in the powder room so you may contact me via PM for info to determine if this individual is attempting to meet with you... that will come after the blog post. ..

My apologies for this confusing situation. I hope that this post, along with the blog piece will bring clarity and the facts to the fore front...

Take care, I'll be back avail Monday, see ads or website for details. .. take care, play safe, have fun. ..

xoXXXox
Alexandria Erotic
AlexandriaErotic_sexilexi is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 10:01 PM   #11
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Spring on a blog about this, just going slow due to such kids
! sick mama, then a soaking engagement or if town.... In order to set this up, there is shot of editing.... I don't want to provide his personal info, so everything has to be blacked out. ... but i will get it done.,,,

Thank you for your patience and understanding, ..

xoXXXox

Alexandria Erotic. ...

P.S. PLEASE EXCUSE THE TYPOS, AS I HAVE BEEN WRITING WITH AN OLDER TABLET. ., FUSSY OLD LIL BITCH SHE IS:P
Old 10-01-2015, 03:29 AM   #12
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default PLEASE!!!

Frankly, save yourself the time and spare us more of the story with typos, illogical sentences, etc., it is entirely moot at this point. The OP had his account disabled and thus the issue is OVER & DEAD!
Old 10-01-2015, 08:30 AM   #13
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well unfortunately it's NOT. The bs review is still attached to me, so it's very relevant. In fact since these boards are designed for the purpose of research, connecting, and marketing, it is of utmost relevance. The ladies who work, who rely on the various boards for marketing, should have the option on issues such as petty actions on the part of a "client", who clearly by his own actions was up to something, to be able to have it managed properly. However, not to worry yourself, all the info is going on my Web site. The plan was never to put the info here. Now I don't know about you, but I've been around since ASPD and eraps (?) board. The individual responsible chose after 9 yrs, to create an account suddenly, and terminate the account just as quickly, for the sole purpose of harassing me. So NO, it's not a dead issue that is over. The individual who is responsible for this, need not be entrusted with any other woman's livelihood. Not to mention the time he wastes of other ppl.
Thank you for your valued input. This is my money, and my time. So I'll deal with it as I deem needed. Im not the one who initiated this situation. I'm however the one who bares the responsibility to clean up someone else misgivings, as they affect/effect me. As well as the community as a whole..

Have a great day!

AE
xoXXXox
Old 10-01-2015, 08:44 AM   #14
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Geez...

What I said and what you obviously didn't understand clearly is don't bring this situation and your explanations back here any more! Take your crusade elsewhere...your website or blog or the Infoshare forum, wherever you want, but not here!

Is that clear enough for you?

Two or three good reviews will easily bury a questionable review, so I recommend you set your goal on receiving new reviews and not rehashing a situation very few, if any, are that interested in hearing more about.

Oh and, I have been around much longer than you, so don't pull the history lesson credentials on me.

One last word...paragraphs!
Old 10-01-2015, 10:29 AM   #15
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

First and foremost, YOU are the one who created this ridiculous thread to begin with.

As far as the history lesson, just bxz you were in the class doesnt mean you learned a dam thing!

If however you did learn a thing or two, then perhaps it would behoove you to lead by example.

Now based on your overtly BENIGN arrogance your leaving me no choice but to respond to some further petty bs. To which I have no time for today. Saved for another rainy day perhaps!

I belive you said this thread was done serval messages ago. So why do YOU continue to banter. This was my issue, not yours , just moderate, after all it was YOU who moved his thread here. So if you don't want further threads, well close it already, or remove your self from the conversation, as its not about you, never was, so quit injecting yourself into it.

If your replying just to feel some semblance of a modicum of authority, your quest was negated weeks ago when I initially PM'd you regarding this matter. You failed me then. So just stop making an ass of your self now. It serves no purpose. My issue warrants action. The person in question acted in a negligent and intentionality hostile manner, that failed to serve any greater good beyond his own fragile self. Now surly your mimicry is but a oversight on your part, as you seem to be getting a tad bit personal.

Again I will say, have a great day, and thank you for your time and attention to this delicate matter...

AE
xoXXXox

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women