Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2010, 08:25 AM   #1
jac01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19
Default Reverse Review, would this be allowed on our board?

I saw this in the Dallas forum the other day and wondered if it would be allowed here. Kind of cool I think.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=129891
jac01 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:19 AM   #2
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL A can of worms best left unopened I think.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:39 AM   #3
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Lillianna's "can of worms" analogy is probably pretty accurate. First of all, don't think for a minute that guys aren't discussed in private in the Powder Room anyways. Seems like all this would do would be a) massage a guy's ego, and b) start some type of a "I made that girl cum 5 times in the first 30 minutes, dude! Top that!" kind of competition.

As much as I like my ego stroked (in addition to body parts), I don't need to see my name up in lights. And the only competition or challenge I'm going to participate in is with the lady.

Lillianna is spot-on.
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:42 AM   #4
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
LOL A can of worms best left unopened I think.
Agreed, especially with this crowd here, somebody would get pissed off about the wording of something and then it'll be another flame war for 3 days till the thread is locked.
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:02 AM   #5
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

If the lady didn't write anything less than a stellar review of the gent, some hobbyists would hold it against her and talk in BCD or in public would get nasty.

There's no need to write about a hobbyist unless its to warn other ladies of his actions (if he's done wrong).

Best to leave it alone.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:07 AM   #6
jac01
Account Disabled

Yeah, I didn't read that thread all the way to the end to see what it evolved (or devolved) into. It does essentially put information that would be considered ROS or BCD right out there in the open. If it was going to be allowed, it shouldn't include anything other than the abbreviation descriptions of activities and recommendation yes or no.
jac01 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:52 AM   #7
EnticingFlavors
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 36177
Default Perhaps...

http://nationalblacklist.com/browse_registry.aspx
EnticingFlavors is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:01 AM   #8
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

It's too bad people can't be courteous and civil about these sort of things. The trolls would surely jump in and turn it into a free for all bash. BTW Jac01, if I WERE to write a review for you, it would definitely be a 'Yes' recommendation.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:40 PM   #9
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I agree that it's best left untouched. An overly sensitive guy could become upset that he didn't as good of a review as so-and-so. Or that the girl wrote one for another guy and not him. And that may cause him not to see that provider again. It's again the unfortunate position that the "seller" in any market has to keep things close to the vest for fear of hurting their business.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:17 PM   #10
jac01
Account Disabled

Thanks, Allie

I didn't post a review of our time together because you have enough positive reviews that I didn't think one more from me would add anything for you. But to anyone who asks, I recommend you without hesitation, and have no problem saying so in a public forum.

I agree with your post, that the lack of civility would cause these threads to degenerate into something unpleasant and that is unfortunate. A reverse review could be a good way for a newbie hobbyist to establish his legitimacy without the provider that first sees him having to return calls from other providers in order to vouch for him. I guess the ladies could do something like this in their private area if someone wished to help out a nice gentleman that was just starting in the hobby and didn't have a lot of references. I'm taking a shot in the dark by saying that the ladies could do this in a more civil manner than the guys, but all the ladies I have met from here have been very pleasant.
jac01 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:48 PM   #11
shkydaddy
Registered Member

I'm on a board out in California and both parties can "rate" each other, but no details (this is done via PM) just a score/grade. The negative side is that guys can rate other guys and that's where the egos get into play. People just need to relax and be civil with it and enjoy rather than getting all worked up of upset. If the gals want info, they can PM/message one another.
shkydaddy is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:57 PM   #12
rayc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
There's no need to write about a hobbyist unless its to warn other ladies of his actions (if he's done wrong).
My thoughts exactly. It seems like for whatever reason this was done in jest and the guy was cool with it, so no harm done this time, but if it started getting done more often it'd just do more harm than anything.
rayc is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:52 AM   #13
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

shkydaddy

It would be nice if we could all just set aside egos and deal with the facts as we see them. But unfortunately we live in the real world and that will never happen. As long as money and egos are involved, there will be issues. I have only a smidgen of an idea of some of the BS the providers deal with in regards to both guys and other girls. They tend to keep most of it private, but in being in the hobby for years you hear bits and pieces and it's obvious (even from what's public knowledge) that it only takes one or two people to ruin it for everyone else.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:36 AM   #14
jaybee
oi812

Encounters: 5

i think the girls have their own way of comunicating with each other. be it another board they privately have or other back channeling avenues. if they dont they need one. i think if your dumb enough to fuck a provider over she would hopefully be smart enough to share her experance with the other girls for their own protection. and when a reference is needed hopefully their honest and tell the truth.
jaybee is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:04 PM   #15
cright71258
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I used to be a member of another board that did reverse reviews it was quite nice. The gals liked it to expediate screening also.
cright71258 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women