Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48281
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2015, 06:43 PM   #1
lily blake
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160596
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What to do??

When a man is stalking you basically
Yes I'm talking about you mr LordBigHorn

This man contacted me 3 weeks ago, He asked me questions I didn't like so I told him very politely that we are not a match.

Dude has been stalking me on every platform he can, I have evidence but it'll out his real world info but if he continues harassing me I feel I will have no choice to but to contact the authorities and out his dumbass wtf

I was succeful in blocking him on Eccie but p411 refuses to block him from contacting me, he has used several emails and numbers and basically is bullying me to see him.

What can I do as right now my only option is the authorities and out him.
lily blake is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 06:56 PM   #2
TonyStark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I say just ignore the arsehole. If he knows he's getting to you then it's mission accomplished for him.
TonyStark is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:01 PM   #3
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

^- Sound advice. Ignore him long enough and he'll get bored. There is only so much a man can do from email.
ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:04 PM   #4
will88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Apparently this is not his first time. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ht=lordbighorn
will88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:08 PM   #5
Guest031919
Account Disabled

User ID: 99045
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily blake View Post
When a man is stalking you basically
Yes I'm talking about you mr LordBigHorn

This man contacted me 3 weeks ago, He asked me questions I didn't like so I told him very politely that we are not a match.

Dude has been stalking me on every platform he can, I have evidence but it'll out his real world info but if he continues harassing me I feel I will have no choice to but to contact the authorities and out his dumbass wtf

I was succeful in blocking him on Eccie but p411 refuses to block him from contacting me, he has used several emails and numbers and basically is bullying me to see him.

What can I do as right now my only option is the authorities and out him.
Honey, he's been harassing me for two years. Please take comfort in that you aren't the only one!
But I'm glad you brought this issue up. I've been toying with the idea of starting a thread regarding harassers. It's really not ok.
If I tell someone no, I don't have to provide an explanation.
I received several emails from several harassers/stalkers this past weekend.. Two even said "I'm going to stay on your ass and keep harassing you until you say yes"..
I'm not sure what they thought the outcome of that would be except that I've decided that my response will only be:
A) start a thread in the ladies area
if harassment continues...
B) contact the admins on every site to get them banned
If harassment continues..
C) contact every reference, every ok on p411 to let them know of the behavior
D) make a public thread
E) contact the authorities

I DO NOT, no matter what.. Give in and respond. I don't negotiate with terrorists. I don't beg them to understand.

First of all.. If there is a warning thread in a private room.. It's against the rules to tell someone that.
Second, it is my business if I don't want to see someone. I don't have to provide an explanation or ask permission.
Third, if a guy won't take no for an answer.. Why in the heck would I have him in my private incall? Why would I have a guy that doesn't accept no in a dark locked room with me?? Yikes!
Fourth, my 6th sense is never wrong and by sending a dozen emails after I have said no, just proves me right! Every PM - especially after a dozen or so - cements my belief that he is a nut.

Sometimes we ladies get it wrong. We look at a hobbyists posts/reviews etc and we make assumptions and we say no. Even if you as a hobbyist are convinced that we unfairly judged you, the only road is to just accept it. There are thousands of ladies in DFW - just move on!!
Guest031919 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:09 PM   #6
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Damn that sucks..come lay low in Houston for a bit,we we'll take good care of you..

Bring BrownSugarBaby with you..lol
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:24 PM   #7
TonyStark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_May View Post
Honey, he's been harassing me for two years. Please take comfort in that you aren't the only one!
But I'm glad you brought this issue up. I've been toying with the idea of starting a thread regarding harassers. It's really not ok.
If I tell someone no, I don't have to provide an explanation.
I received several emails from several harassers/stalkers this past weekend.. Two even said "I'm going to stay on your ass and keep harassing you until you say yes"..
I'm not sure what they thought the outcome of that would be except that I've decided that my response will only be:
A) start a thread in the ladies area
if harassment continues...
B) contact the admins on every site to get them banned
C) contact every reference, every ok on p411 to let them know of the behavior
D) make a public thread
E) contact the authorities

I DO NOT, no matter what.. Give in and respond. I don't negotiate with terrorists. I don't beg them to understand.

First of all.. If there is a warning thread in a private room.. It's against the rules to tell someone that.
Second, it is my business if I don't want to see someone. I don't have to provide an explanation or ask permission.
Third, if a guy won't take no for an answer.. Why in the heck would I have him in my private incall? Why would I have a guy that doesn't accept no in a dark locked room with me?? Yikes!
Fourth, my 6th sense is never wrong and by sending a dozen emails after I have said no, just proves me right! Every PM - especially after a dozen or so - cements my belief that he is a nut.

Sometimes we ladies get it wrong. We look at a hobbyists posts/reviews etc and we make assumptions and we say no. Even if you as a hobbyist are convinced that we unfairly judged you, the only road is to just accept it. There are thousands of ladies in DFW - just move on!!

In what world does this idiot think that would convince you? smh...
TonyStark is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:38 PM   #8
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Stalkers probably don't have the most rational mindset.

There are some scary people out there,.

My advice is to block him from here, call block his number, put his email in spam, and NEVER engage him in any way, shape or form.
If he's contacted you via PM on this site when you've asked him to stop then report it to the mods.

In fact, this thread might not really been a good idea. Basically ignore EVERY attempt he makes to contact you. DO NOT respond.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:47 PM   #9
Guest031919
Account Disabled

User ID: 99045
My ECCIE Reviews

@tonystark - what I want to believe is that I think many are just real "go getters" in the real world. They may be in "work mode" thinking that if they just keep harassing they can "close the deal" but what they don't understand is that in THIS world it comes off as truly frightening. This is the most dangerous profession of any profession and when I say no but they continue to harass it becomes so scary. Frightening. Terrifying.
Maybe the guys don't realize that. No idea.

But at the same time, I've dated in the real world, I have had disagreements with friends, and the moment someone tells me they prefer I not contact them, or heck.. Even if I've text or called twice with no response...I would never dream of contacting that person again!
It takes a certain kind of person to contact another over and over and over again...with no regard on if you are frightening that person or at the very least making that person totally uncomfortable.
Guest031919 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:53 PM   #10
lily blake
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160596
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_May View Post
This is the most dangerous profession of any profession and when I say no but they continue to harass it becomes so scary. Frightening. Terrifying.
Maybe the guys don't realize that. No idea.
Exactly, No they don't. This is only fun for them.

But I think dude is mentally unstable, idk why he is not in somebody's psych unit
lily blake is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 08:31 PM   #11
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Three words and one sentence:

Ignore, ignore, ignore.

There is no reasoning with Bat-Shit-Crazy unless it involves a Smith & Wesson or a 12 gauge Winchester pump shotgun in my big ass hands.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 09:07 PM   #12
Brass Balls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Man that guy is an idiot. I just can't imagine getting a BJ from a lady that is royally pissed at me! I cringe just thinking about it!
Brass Balls is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 09:24 PM   #13
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily blake View Post
Exactly, No they don't. This is only fun for them.

But I think dude is mentally unstable, idk why he is not in somebody's psych unit
Crazy people don't know that they're crazy.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 09:30 PM   #14
ftango4
Valued Poster

Go underground(as mentioned above cut off/ignore). Invite a couple of large AA gentlemen aquaintances to meet him for coffee to discuss issues and how we will resolve said issues. Have your representatives get his mind right...err i mean come to a meeting of the minds. Good luck!

ps: not to go over board here however,any of the followimg would be quite helpful in shutting down his operation: ever met the perp, have his plate number, phone number,address, name, or place of employment or his wife's name and number.? If so pass on to your coffee guys. Stalking will mysteriously vanish, but watch your back. If he still doesnt take the hint and is stll around....well....

All i can really say within eccie guidelines.

Goog luck!
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 11:22 PM   #15
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Is stalking a regular thing for you ladies?
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women