Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48281
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37163
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2015, 06:13 PM   #1
Olivia Belle
Account Disabled

User ID: 182742
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Hagglers-- Seriously

This being my first time visit here to Dallas, I wasn't expecting this at all.
I thought about the possibility of being slow, I thought about what are somethings that I wanted to see while I was out here, I even thought there would be a few no shows but seriously. Hagglers, I've had so many men ask me well no not ask but tell me this is what I'm going to give you for donation otherwise I won't see you. WOW -- Let me remind everyone (including myself), this is a luxury to be able to play in this hobby, if I was going to accept a lower donation then it would be posted.

Maybe this is how this city works but certainly not how business is conducted at home.

That's all, that was my little rant for the night. Thanks for reading.
lol
Olivia Belle is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:30 PM   #2
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep that's Dallas for ya. There are lots of guys who can afford the luxury of hobbying without the need to haggle, but there are probably just as many who can't and who still try to get Neiman Marcus pussy at Walmart prices. I've always had pretty good luck on P411 and TER.. ECCIE can be hit or miss for sure.

Sorry you had this experience but don't let it deter from another visit! You're gorgeous and I know you can do well here!
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:30 PM   #3
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Olivia, not all of the guys are like that here, unfortunately there are some real cheap bastatrds around. Hope you have a good time while you are here.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:33 PM   #4
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

I'd see you in a heartbeat. You're hot. Your price is good.

However, your only review is from 2013 and it is very lacking. Dallas is flooded with girls and the Dallas guys like to do their research before investing in an hour of your/their time. I think the lack of info concerning you and your services may be keeping them gun shy.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:35 PM   #5
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

You can borrow my Craig's list tactic if you want. If I'm selling a widget and want a 100 for it, I list it for 160/170. The "is it still available" crowd message regardless of price but the hagglers that message and counter usually jump on the deal when I take 50 to 60 less...any extra over my real pice is my bonus for dealing with the nonsense.
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:44 PM   #6
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

There is a small but very vocal and aggressive group of guys here that make the rest of us and Dallas Eccie look bad. Most of us are gentlemen who would never dream of haggling.

But do consider what Von said about the lack of current information. We have many ladies to choose from and being the lazy souls we are, don't like working hard to decide if we want to see someone.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:49 PM   #7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
I'd see you in a heartbeat. You're hot. Your price is good.

However, your only review is from 2013 and it is very lacking. Dallas is flooded with girls and the Dallas guys like to do their research before investing in an hour of your/their time. I think the lack of info concerning you and your services may be keeping them gun shy.
+2, and last TER review was October.....its now March. "When in Rome, do as the Romans"
We really hope you enjoy your stay Your pics look great but in Dallas Everybody's pics look great. It's the only place where you can advertise that you are 25 and actually be 50..
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:52 PM   #8
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Sorry about those guys Olivia, they make a bad name for all the guys. Most of those guys who haggle prices are also WW trolls that see new blood and immediately PM them and let the new provider know that he is a certified reviewer and because of that, he should get a discount, hoping that she is stupid and just says okay. Then on top of it, he will post that he paid your regular rate according to a few providers I have talked to.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:52 PM   #9
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Haggling is in poor taste. I actually saw a guy try to haggle at Saltgrass a few nights ago, it was probably the best few moments of my life.
ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 07:37 PM   #10
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

olivia, I agree with a lot of the comments here. I do believe you are attracting the deal makers because you have virtually no reviews. They figure you need them. haha , just laugh it off. You appear to be quite pretty and slowly steam will build to see you and reviews will follow. We do indeed have a wealth of well reviewed ladies, but there is always room for someone as pretty as you seem to be...
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 08:42 PM   #11
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

I couldn't agree more with Von Spieler. I checked on you and noticed the two things Von mentioned. I thought your rate was normal, but the lack of reviews was a bit of a red flag for me. If your pics are accurate, your looks are above average. I would consider you an unknown. Sorry you ran into so many "negotiators".
slowmover is online now   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 08:50 PM   #12
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I find it incredibly cute when there is a thread about haggling, and guys who have attempted to haggle with me (of all people, I'm extremely reasonably priced) are always up in the thread apologizing for all those "nasty hagglers".

Hey-- if you're a haggler, its ok. Just own what you are. That's all I'm sayin'
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 09:11 PM   #13
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Just ignore the hagglers Olivia it's always been this way in Big D and on this Board. Actually, this board is a re-creation to a T of a former board called ASPD that faded to black around 2009 and it was so popular in Texas, mainly, that members gave birth to Eccie as ASPD was dying. In the very early 2000's I was a TER member before joining ASPD and ASPD guys had a reputation of haggling back then and their behavior was pretty bad.

It's a two-fold problem mainly:
1) There are a lot of guys who Hobby and there is a lot of talent to choose from
2) There is a lot of unproven talent asking for premium rates

Note: Even a certain provider who commented on this thread was accused of trying to 'corner the hooker market' here with 350/hr rates a couple of years ago, now look where they dropped back down to (something more acceptable to the majority and what they were before success turned to greed).

Anything under $300 is a great rate for a beautiful woman in my opinion and I am someone who readily forks out for overnights with my favorites.

It takes a certain amount of thick skin to survive in the Hobby, so don't dwell on the negative things too much, be polite to the hagglers for expressing interest and move on.

Keep in mind as females you are the biggest reasons for global retail markets and that is because you constantly shop clearance sales, coupon sales, special event sales and Internet bargain sites. Why? Because you don't want to pay full retail...Keep in mind you are selling something, yourself, and some guys will always feel they have a right to pay, or try to pay, as little as possible for it...Trust me - Women would absolutely do the same if you paid for dick on a regular basis.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 09:20 PM   #14
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
I find it incredibly cute when there is a thread about haggling, and guys who have attempted to haggle with me (of all people, I'm extremely reasonably priced) are always up in the thread apologizing for all those "nasty hagglers".

Hey-- if you're a haggler, its ok. Just own what you are. That's all I'm sayin'
Lmao...That's funny shit right there Grace!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 09:22 PM   #15
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Just ignore the hagglers Olivia it's always been this way in Big D and on this Board. Actually, this board is a re-creation to a T of a former board called ASPD that faded to black around 2009 and it was so popular in Texas, mainly, that members gave birth to Eccie as ASPD was dying. In the very early 2000's I was a TER member before joining ASPD and ASPD guys had a reputation of haggling back then and their behavior was pretty bad.

It's a two-fold problem mainly:
1) There are a lot of guys who Hobby and there is a lot of talent to choose from
2) There is a lot of unproven talent asking for premium rates

Note: Even a certain provider who commented on this thread was accused of trying to 'corner the hooker market' here with 350/hr rates a couple of years ago, now look where they dropped back down to (something more acceptable to the majority and what they were before success turned to greed).

Anything under $300 is a great rate for a beautiful woman in my opinion and I am someone who readily forks out for overnights with my favorites.

It takes a certain amount of thick skin to survive in the Hobby, so don't dwell on the negative things too much, be polite to the hagglers for expressing interest and move on.

Keep in mind as females you are the biggest reasons for global retail markets and that is because you constantly shop clearance sales, coupon sales, special event sales and Internet bargain sites. Why? Because you don't want to pay full retail...Keep in mind you are selling something, yourself, and some guys will always feel they have a right to pay, or try to pay, as little as possible for it...Trust me - Women would absolutely do the same if you paid for dick on a regular basis.
Faggler.
broes is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women