Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48281
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37163
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2015, 01:04 PM   #1
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What is your Preferred location for BnG (tcnqns of course)???

I have always craved a LARGE CUM FEEDING and also LOVE to milk a hard throbbing cock for every drop of tasty cum so BnGs are truly delicious. How many guys prefer their BnG (to full completion and swallowing) in a car, or incall or outcall location or even your office or outdoors in a relatively private cozy spot? I like to always milk a guy's throbbing cock for every drop to keep his pants dry and clean and found that the last few drops can be most creamy and tasty on my taste buds before I swallow. Do guys like your cock milked while still throbbing? Do you also like a gal to gargle cum before she swallows or even blow cum bubbles? I AM VERY MUCH INTO CUM PLAY!!!!!!
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:36 PM   #2
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

I love you. Marry me for a B&G twice a week.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:54 PM   #3
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

in a car in a rather secluded place [low probability of being seen or getting caught]
in an incall - on a chair/sofa or laying on back in bed or kneeling in bed

bng's, round 1, round 2, or final round. any and all welcumed!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:57 PM   #4
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

I love all locations and getting blown outside in a semi public place sounds hottttt. A car blowjob where we might be discovered is just as hottttt. Having a gal milk my cock while she is still sucking me off getting every drop with full eye contact is unbeatable. And yes, I LOVE cum play with gargling, bubbles, cum strands and the works. Knowing a gal is totally addicted to playing and swallowing definitely makes me cum harder, faster and with bigger loads. Marry me too
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:29 PM   #5
LickHer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

NICE post! I prefer to see my BJ artist naked and play with tits and possible DATY even during a 20 min B&G, so a car session is out for me (unless you'd like to do it for free as practice)... And I wish I knew of your CUM fascination during our session, I'd have blown in your mouth for sure.

Gargling is a nice touch but so is letting a bit drool out and lick it back with the tongue and then swallowing.

Also, didn't know that B&G was on your menu... if it is, I'll be right over
LickHer is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:54 PM   #6
CaptainMalReynolds
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Bedroom: multiple positions and different furniture to choose from, vehicular irrumatio is also extremely hot: never know who's walking by in that parking lot, in a park just after dusk, maybe the playground could be more exotic than ever imagined, or my favorites "me standing her on her knees my hands in her hair directing traffic" and her with head hanging off edge of bed or end of couch with her entire body there to explore whilst little captain explores her throat.

And yes, sucking it all down as it explodes into her throat, continuing the vigorous milking process as it throbs until nothing is left; that is most welcome. Then have a glass of water and try a chair. And maybe even a little restraint play to kick up the kink dial a notch or three.
CaptainMalReynolds is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 07:39 PM   #7
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

LickHer, Sophia does seem to love playing in and with CUM. I have had the pleasure of some mutual cum play with her. I suggested she is ideal for a bukkake session where a large group of guys would bathe her face and mouth in cum and she is soooo up for it. She said it is good for her skin. She told me that while BnGs are not her main thrust since she loves being pounded in her ass and pussy, she does love the feel of cum squirting into her mouth and filling it before the cum play begins- she definitely has three hole GB potential
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:51 PM   #8
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I love your threads, honey. My Gosh, you are one of the few providers here that can actually speak "Man". That's what we like to hear!!! Definitely gets my attention and $$$. ;-)
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:55 PM   #9
CaptainMalReynolds
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Dammit man, ease up or I'm going to have to start writing dirty poetry to Sophia. That can only get me minus points for explicit language and suggestions of what she should do with my cock to get that all splattered with cut sensation all over.

I do have to admit, I do enjoy deep tongue entanglements after being sacked and swallowed. Never fails to turn me on when she's being turned by my being turned on.

What was this thread all about? Oh right. Favorite cim/swallow locale... Probably back of lady's throat. Was that to simple?
CaptainMalReynolds is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:56 PM   #10
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Would you like a load that could choke a donkey, dear? I'll call after our Butt F--king lesson. :-)
Old 02-03-2015, 09:00 PM   #11
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Default I'm on the edge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMalReynolds View Post
Dammit man, ease up or I'm going to have to start writing dirty poetry to Sophia. That can only get me minus points for explicit language and suggestions of what she should do with my cock to get that all splattered with cut sensation all over.

I do have to admit, I do enjoy deep tongue entanglements after being sacked and swallowed. Never fails to turn me on when she's being turned by my being turned on.

What was this thread all about? Oh right. Favorite cim/swallow locale... Probably back of lady's throat. Was that to simple?
If dirty language gets a fella minus points, well I'm on the edge of less than zero. LOL
Old 02-03-2015, 09:11 PM   #12
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's not forget snowballing!! And batting my long lashes at you looking longingly upwards to you....boss man!
Old 02-03-2015, 09:46 PM   #13
Muscleup
Account Disabled

OMG
Old 02-04-2015, 12:12 PM   #14
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys needing a much more kinky BnG at your preferred location with some tasty CUM play, give me a holler. I do CRAVE all that I can SWALLOW!!!!!

YES, I do want that load that can choke a donkey!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2015, 12:14 PM   #15
LuckOfTheOrient
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Office supply closet.
LuckOfTheOrient is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women