Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
test
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163153
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2013, 03:22 PM   #1
manscaped
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default Review: Vanessa flaked....

Date: 3/12/2012
Provider: Vanessa
Phone: 505-750-4392
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: http://vanessaravelo.weebly.com/
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Heights
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: No idea
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Didn't see her!
The Rest of the Story: So I have basically been out of this game since Destiny left town. A few disappointing BP visits. But other than that I have been sticking to Amps once a month or so. Saw the Vanessa explosion taking place here and figured she was worth giving a shot. Called and texted a couple weeks ago when she first popped onto the scene. Then exchanged some texts about a week ago. This morning I had some time free up so I gave her a call....Super nice on the phone and we set a time for 1pm. She gave me the general area, asked for my TER handle and said see you at 1. I texted her when I was ten minutes from her spot, she replied a few minutes later, stating "I'm ready, call me when you are on my road." Called...no answer, waited ten minutes, called again...no answer, left VM. Sent text, no reply...2 hours later still nothing. What a bummer! With all the hype and the great phone convo I thought maybe; just maybe we finally had a new Destiny Delight in town that I could make a regular thing. Guess I was wrong...I'm sure she's awesome from what others have said. But blowing me off last minute without even a call/text on our busy schedules is unacceptable IMO.

Recommendation: No
manscaped is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:21 PM   #2
chevaca
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

Sorry to hear she flaked. Seems like she is off to a rocky start. Fake pics at first and now this.
chevaca is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:13 PM   #3
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Moved from reviews, NCNS reports go in coed so the lady may respond.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #4
manscaped
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Really seemed to hit it off on the phone too. Bubbly but not dumb....such a bummer.
manscaped is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:52 AM   #5
Lebowski13
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

This is too bad, I was thinking about Vanessa myself.
Lebowski13 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:54 PM   #6
Guest062414
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I'm glad manscaped posted this. I had similar experience with her. Scheduled a date over email and the closer I got I figured I would confirm, but no response from her. Then the morning of our meeting I just decided to cancel because she would not confirm our appointment. She emailed be back saying the email she sent me must have not reached me. I didn't buy this. Something isn't right with this girl. I think she has posted in the past under another name, but I cannot confirm because I cannot see her under this name to verify. This is probably why she isn't wanting to meet me. Anyway, if she would just be straight I wouldn't mind, but she just lead you on and doesn't follow through.
Guest062414 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:35 AM   #7
Lebowski13
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Staff edit- forbidden topic
Lebowski13 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:16 PM   #8
VanessaRavelo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 178439
My ECCIE Reviews

I just was alerted to this post from a gentleman on P411. I had posted this under my schedule on my website that I was unavailable for the past week and a half and I apologized for any inconvenience caused but as stated on my calendar I had to leave town immediately to attend a friend's funeral in California and I just got back last night after being gone for over a week.

So I'm sorry I wasn't ignoring any messages or calls or emails I just wasn't around.

I emailed everyone back today who had emailed me, I texted everyone back whose calls I had missed and messaged everyone back from P411 and other sites.

I have met with plenty of people from this board and others and if you have met me you will know that I do not play games, I have never been on this site as another identity however when something happens in my personal life it does take a toll and if I am wrong in doing anything it is not notifying pre booked appointments and because I am still new to this whole independent companion world I am learning from my mistakes.

I understand that for those you have been trying to see me that you have had to take time out of your busy schedule to make those plans but sometimes life gets in the way and it was not my intention to disregard your efforts.

Again my sincere apologies.
VanessaRavelo is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:36 PM   #9
Guest091614-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Nice apology Vanessa. Good for you for admitting your wrongs. It is refreshing.
Glad you are back and I am sure you will make it up to the gents one way or another.
Guest091614-02 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women