Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
Bush Pilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default On the Importance of Dental Hygiene

As a pussy connoisseur, I've always commented on the lady's (vaginal) hygiene in the "Physical Description" section of my reviews.

Lately, I've realized that dental hygiene is equally if not more important than genital hygiene: My activities BCD -- and, consequently, my initial impressions of providers -- usually begin with a long, lingering kiss.

This conclusion is reinforced by the contrast between a recent horror-story review that I just read; and my own pleasant experience with two ladies of whom I stated, in the "Physical Description" section of my latest review:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush Pilot View Post
...Both have beautiful smiles.
I was referring to their gleaming, perfectly aligned teeth; I regret that I omitted mentioning how pleasant their mouths tasted when kissed.

A swig of mouthwash before a session, while important, is by no means sufficient, as I learned from personal experience. A few years ago, I finally visited a dentist after a long hiatus; and I complained that no matter how frequently I used mouthwash, gum, and mints between brushings, I could not get rid of a lingering and persistent foul taste in my mouth.

As I soon learned, I had the onset of peritonitis.

Timely treatment solved the problem. Since then, I see the dentist every six months and diligently practice daily dental care.

Ladies, if I may be so bold: Consider your dental care as much a business investment as your lingerie, costumes, MM boobs, and Brazilian waxes.

Gentlemen, I'm addressing you as well. Let's take care of ourselves so we all can enjoy ourselves.

Henceforth, I plan to cover dental as well as vaginal hygiene in the "Physical Description" of my reviews.
Bush Pilot is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:18 PM   #2
blasphemouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Completely agree BP.

Some factors of "Sexy" can be defined as to how well you take care of yourself in modern standards. Take care of yourself on multiple levels and watch yourself improve on multiple levels.
blasphemouse is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:18 PM   #3
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

As our well-remembered medic expert (dennisrn) no doubt would have pointed out...

Peritonitis
is an inflammation of the peritoneum, the thin tissue that lines the inner wall of the abdomen and covers most of the abdominal organs

whereas

Periodontitis
is a serious gum infection that damages the soft tissue and destroys the bone that supports your teeth.

All over hygiene is very important, not just to those of us in the hobby.

Frequently I am asked for possible referrals to both dental and medical services, which, of course, we all need and should obtain on a regularly scheduled basis. For those who think they might not have the full financial resources for medical care, there are many local resources in the San Antonio area that can assist those with financial needs.

Money, or lack of it, should be the very last reason to avoid necessary care, including periodic checkups, both dental, medial, vision, hearing, etc.

= = = = =

And for those with other "peri" questions, I "taint" fergitting:

Perineum
: The area between the anus and the scrotum in the male and between the anus and the vulva (the labial opening to the vagina) in the female.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 05:51 PM   #4
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
And for those with other "peri" questions, I "taint" fergitting:

Perineum
: The area between the anus and the scrotum in the male and between the anus and the vulva (the labial opening to the vagina) in the female.
TAINT, BITCHES!
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 05:51 PM   #5
Bush Pilot
Valued Poster

Quote:
As our well-remembered medic expert (dennisrn) no doubt would have pointed out...

Peritonitis
is an inflammation of the peritoneum, the thin tissue that lines the inner wall of the abdomen and covers most of the abdominal organs

whereas

Periodontitis
is a serious gum infection that damages the soft tissue and destroys the bone that supports your teeth.
Thanks for the polite and tactful correction, ck -- of course I meant periodontitis!
Old 08-30-2014, 08:00 PM   #6
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking

Quote:
CK, thank you for the tribute to dennisrn. But you left out a very important part of the dennisrn experience, his quick wit and always having a limerick for the moment. So in his memory I offer the following:
I once knew a man from France
His hands played about in his pants
When he tickled his taint
He penis got spraint
And his nards did a quick little dance

Guest101618 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 08:05 PM   #7
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

To Dennisrn. A true conissour of really young pussy.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:21 AM   #8
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Love this post! I've worked as a dental asst for about 4yrs now. People don't forget to floss! Flossing is just as important as brushing. It can help avoid gum disease as well as many other benifets. As much money as people drop on pu tang on this site, schedule a vist with your dentist for a deep cleaning and scaling. Invest in a water pik, oral b makes a decent one, that'll run you about 60-70$ at walmart. Make it a habit and stick to it.
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:49 AM   #9
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry but i call BS ( no i dont mean dental hygiene isnt important)

Do u know how effing hard it is to have anything done to your mouth other than ur teeth just flat out pulled out if your an ADULT with no insurance or low income ?]

For most of the women here one chip or cavity and they are screwed because low cost clinics or free clinics only fill cavitites or do bonding for KIDS. Walk in there as an adult they offer to pull it out and hand u a prescription for some pain killers.

America is one of the few countries where people act like ur an effing leper if your teeth arent whiter than michael jackson and u didnt have a braces....
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 11:12 AM   #10
Bob McV
Subgenius

Encounters: 23

I have really jacked up teeth. A few times my vanity almost had me investing more thn a new car into getting it worked. However, I decided that if people don't love me with all of my flaws (and boy do I have flaws!) straight teeth are the least of my worries.

So I do my best to not hole imperfections against anyone else.
Bob McV is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 11:40 AM   #11
Bush Pilot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
America is one of the few countries where people act like ur an effing leper if your teeth arent whiter than michael jackson and u didnt have a braces....
I would hope not. Mine aren't perfectly white or aligned.

But you can count on getting treated like a leper if your gums or teeth are rotting.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:24 PM   #12
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush Pilot View Post
I would hope not. Mine aren't perfectly white or aligned.

But you can count on getting treated like a leper if your gums or teeth are rotting.
Yeah isn't that great how society works
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 12:29 PM   #13
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

I guess I was genetically blessed with good teeth.

Doesn't mean I didn't abuse them. Brushing with a medium bristle brush parallel to my gum line. Hello receding gums!

But with a few honking big fillings, thanks to sadistic military dentist, I still have all of them in my nogg'n and they are pretty straight. Don't do the whitening. Could use it but i'm not the vain type.

I'm a walk in and pay out of pocket for what I need. Seems to be fast and efficient. But I feel for those that can't do it. And so far, i'm lucky enough that I can cover what is needed for me.

Nikki, they did damn good for you on you last trip there.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 12:42 PM   #14
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
Yeah isn't that great how society works
I'm not a fan if society anyhow. Too many sheep, not enough Shepard's.
Besides why would you want to associate yourself with anyone who would treat another for that reason? Shit I would see that as a blessing and smile at all those muthafuckers. Weed them out! The ones that stick around are the only ones you need. But regardless people need to floss lol
I don't care if the person has got movie star smile or if they've only got one good tooth.take care of em. All the reasons Nikki listed above about being getting dental care now a days are reason why people should care for their grills. It's not just a vanity issue but a health issue.
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women