Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35845
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2023, 05:22 PM   #1
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default OH2 Companion Security Forum Outting Bad Guys Pictures

Reading on OH2 how a real creep outted a girl to her landlord. They have his picture up. He's a big shot on the boards. Guess he didn't count on being famous.

Also see Honest Abe posted xxx-hardcore pictures from a paid session.

Things back to normal over there.
Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 10:04 PM   #2
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Nobody gives a fuck! Get lost, racist
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 09:01 AM   #3
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Did you think the tone would be any different once the site was finally fixed?

Even though two wrongs do not make a right, and an eye for an eye is exactly that, I know that one of these days, someone is going to be outed that there will be hell to pay.

The pictures in the rest of the story in reviews are good. I guess on this site, since law enforcement can pay for access, then the pictures would be damning because legally, all the words put in reviews are just fantasy stories by guys.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 09:52 AM   #4
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwiser View Post
Reading on OH2 how a real creep outted a girl to her landlord. They have his picture up. He's a big shot on the boards. Guess he didn't count on being famous.

Also see Honest Abe posted xxx-hardcore pictures from a paid session.

Things back to normal over there.
I read that post weeks ago.. No where does it say he's on any board or his name or handle or some big shot.
Have to ask you how where you able to know this info in Companion Security Fourm?
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 10:07 AM   #5
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Go get 'em Gina!

Because the staff on this site will send the ban hammer to guys who admit that they have access to or knowledge of what is said in the companion only Forum on OH2. In fact, if I was you I would RTM this thread.
Old 04-23-2023, 11:37 AM   #6
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Heck, if he’s going to tease us with the “well-known board member”, the least he could do is let us know who it is. Inquiring minds want to know!
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 12:40 PM   #7
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I PM his saying it is allowed to post handles TM
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 01:08 PM   #8
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
The pictures in the rest of the story in reviews are good.
And you've come to this personal conclusion of yours how?

Quote:
Because the staff on this site will send the ban hammer to guys who admit that they have access to or knowledge of what is said in the companion only Forum on OH2.
What about guys that are banned on OH2 but disclose they also have gained access to private areas of OH2 or other sites? Are they given the ban hammer here as well? Or does this only apply to the companion forum and not other private areas of the site? Always been curious about this...
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 01:26 PM   #9
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

[QUOTE=mrredcat43;1063169558]Nobody gives a fuck!

A lot of tricks have access to the whores area on OH2, bunch of bickering and gossiping going on in there. A bunch of snitching and backstabbing going on over there 😆
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 01:40 PM   #10
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
And you've come to this personal conclusion of yours how?

When I continuously did reviews, which I did well before you even thought about being a member on sites like this, I tended to always post pictures in my reviews. I have always thought that pictures add more realism to the review as opposed to just words. However, I never did action shots, anywhere I deposited my DNA that was not in the condom nor did I ever do any full nude shots. I still take lots of pictures every time I see a provider for a session, I just do not get to post them and most of them asked me not to anyway. I think you can look at my reviews on OH2 and see that. Obviously though, I deleted all the pictures after my handle was permanently banned on OH2.

What about guys that are banned on OH2 but disclose they also have gained access to private areas of OH2 or other sites? Are they given the ban hammer here as well? Or does this only apply to the companion forum and not other private areas of the site? Always been curious about this...
That is a question you have to ask the staff on this site. But I wouldn't think that they give two cents about what is posted on any other site, unless they are a staff member over there as well.
Old 04-23-2023, 01:46 PM   #11
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I PM his saying it is allowed to post handles TM
While it is true that a person who is a PROVEN danger to the community, his/her handle should be put on blast if there is one to do so. But under no circumstances should the picture of a guy be posted anywhere. That is outing and there should be a zero tolerance for that on any site. Of course, we all know how the zero tolerance policy of harassing and insulting others works on this site.
Old 04-23-2023, 01:52 PM   #12
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Quote:
That is a question you have to ask the staff on this site. But I wouldn't think that they give two cents about what is posted on any other site, unless they are a staff member over there as well.
Okay, so your comment about the pictures in the ROS being "good", you were just sidestepping the original topic to express this and NOT referencing the actual pictures pointed out in the OP. Cool, so it is your claim that you haven't actually seen the pictures in question then and that you no longer have a handle on OH2.

And then the second part of your comment about "two cents about what is posted" doesn't answer nor speak to my inquiry, but that's cool. I was asking you if the "ban hammer" here would apply to ineligible members gaining access to all private areas of the site or if it was only for those who had been able to breach the companions forum and not areas like review ROSs, Mens only forum and wherever else..
Old 04-23-2023, 02:00 PM   #13
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
Okay, so your comment about the pictures in the ROS being "good", you were just sidestepping the original topic to express this and NOT referencing the actual pictures pointed out in the OP. Cool, so it is your claim that you haven't actually seen the pictures in question then and that you no longer have a handle on OH2.

And then the second part of your comment about "two cents about what is posted" doesn't answer nor speak to my inquiry, but that's cool. I was asking you if the "ban hammer" here would apply to ineligible members gaining access to all private areas of the site or if it was only for those who had been able to breach the companions forum and not areas like review ROSs, Mens only forum and wherever else..
Quite frankly, it is none of your business what I have where. Nor have I claimed anything, but I do like your ASSumptive speculation which you are known for anyway. Nor is it being a member of the site that allows you to access private areas of that site. If you don't know how to do that then I'm not going to explain it to you. I think the only thing that you should get banned for on other sites is when it is proven that you have outed someone, regardless of the reason or what site you did it on. OH2 obviously does not subscribe to that notion.
Old 04-23-2023, 02:12 PM   #14
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Quote:
I think the only thing that you should get banned for on other sites is when it is proven that you have outed someone, regardless of the reason or what site you did it on.
Ah, I see. Now that doesn't really jive with what you had said in post number #5 on this thread, especially since you had encouraged the 'reporting to a mod' action. But now that you've clarified your personal position, got it. Good talk.
Old 04-23-2023, 03:21 PM   #15
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

Whatttt?
Bald Bryan is permanently BANNED from OH2 unless someone is trying to beat around the bush that he was someone else?
I am paying attention, because reading is one of my real hobbies,
Here we go, some crybaby trying to get everyone suspended/banned because he is a tattletell.
Bright blue fonts

Busty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women