Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41487
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2010, 11:04 PM   #1
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up "Just let me buy you a beer and talk about women." - ThatHarleyGuy

Ahhh... Yes... Let's talk about women... or in some cases, the joy of being a woman.

I'm bi & as astute about making a woman feel sexy as I am at being that woman who's feeling sexy. But, for the most part, there are very few times I've played w/ women as compared to my hunger for a man. I think it has to do w/ that power exchange that happens naturally between a man and a woman.

I'm often expected to take the lead in the context of being a provider which is easy for me. My playful demeanor softens the aggressive nature under the skin *and red hair!* so it's not uncomfortable. Believe me, no harm will come to you... *mwahahahaha*

Many powerful issues are at work in my life right now, so when I read the quoted title which summed up a post by ThatHarleyGuy in another thread, I immediately welcomed the opportunity to revel in an emotionally positive and wonderfully satisfying part of my life: a woman's sensuality. MMM Now doesn't that sound YUMMY???

With a last quick glance around my lair, I open the door to see what fellow is awaiting my greeting. There he is! I feel his excitement in the sparkle of his eye, springy step and impatient movement to take me in his arms as the door closes & is locked behind him. When he enfolds me in his arms and leans down to kiss me, I know I'm in for an incredible ride! No need for a tour other than the dip under the curtain & into the boudoir for this date! I pull him by his pants-waist while telling him how much I am anticipating this adventure. As he turns me around and begins undressing me, his actions show that he is as well. *fluttering eyelashes*

Quickly and with just a little flourish here & there, we relieve ourselves of all impediments to each other's bodies. The liplock, sensual touching and stroking, pinches, "nibbles & lick" of "nipples & clit", we find the right mixture of give and take. Some giggles amongst the moans and "mmmhmm's" *LOVE that!* keep the scene light despite the heated sensations. We're completely immersed in our shared pleasure and move naturally to guide each other to the heights of orgasmic euphoria!!!

*OMFG!* I growl as he exerts his masculinity more furiously!

"That's right! Call me by my name" he says. *chuckles from both of us*

We continue our play - teasing and pleasing - riding the waves, taking the turns, climbing the heights - however you wanna envision your journey... till we reach them and feel our energies combined! What an AWESOME surge of emotion! Holding on to each other, you pant a while before regaining your equilibrium once more. You savor the beating of his heart in his chest as you lay curled up beside him stroking his chest and basking in the afterglow.

"Ready for another round?", I say as I lift myself jauntily to look into your face. "You asked for it!"

LOL

I love being inspired to wax poetic on such an uplifting topic! You really have NO IDEA how much this improved my mood, THG. You've got some credit on the books for that one. *winks*

I hope there are some others who'd like to share some stories about women or being one.

XOXOXOX

~@Kat@~
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:23 PM   #2
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

damn Kat. your gonna make me cash in my 401k before this month is up. that story brings back some AWESOME "not so distant" memories
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:57 AM   #3
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
damn Kat. your gonna make me cash in my 401k before this month is up. that story brings back some AWESOME "not so distant" memories
Awww now... Don't do that or I'll feel guilty and have to offer you a package deal or something for your loyalty... *pout*sniff*sniff*

You bring the package, k?

XOXOX
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:40 AM   #4
ThatHarleyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Wow, I don't think I have ever been called out in a headline.

Beautiful! Thanks Kat, for helping to bring the guys back to why we are here. I love women. Love everything about them. Love their sensuality, their nurturing nature, their ability to bring life into the world, their occasional tempest storms, emotional vulnerability, and strength to carry on. I love their desire to be desirable, and how they can make me feel desired, a feeling that survives well after they are gone.

On these boards, guys loose sight of why we are here, and waste time and energy pissing on fire hydrants to make themselves important, or trying to be sure others aren't important. I am here for you, the ladies. I enjoy my time with you, and the ability to read the inner thoughts you are willing to share here. I enjoy the banter with the guys as well, but if you lovely ladies weren't here, I wouldn't be either.

Thank you, for being you.
ThatHarleyGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women