Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41487
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Another Phenomenal Afternoon in Great Company at the Strip Club Luncheon!

First of all.... Please do not out anyone that has not already posted here to this thread...

Purely as an Example it would be inappropriate of me to thank Ztonk for all his assistance today
These things became too big this last year for anyone one person to pull off....

And I also will not mention Ceales or Randal Thor for the efforts they put in during the recruitment drive and seeding of prospective interest over the last few weeks as we hit Palacios, Sugars, Rick's and RockStars to spread the word. It takes a variety of guys and a certain mix to create a synergy and when the right group hits a club together the gates open wide....

I'm simply trying to give everyone an example of what they should not do so let's let the rest of the thread deal with the positives... And I feel strongly that the above mentioned people need to be recognized for their efforts.....

Caeles for example is a fucking party animal that I someday really, really want to be able to keep up with.... lunches, dinners and many drinks are shared as well as the ladies...... Always there making sure EVERYONE.. WAITRESSES, DANCERS and the guys that realize he is the man to hang out with, have a great time.....

Ztonk.... What a guy... There to give me advice and steer me straight when I drift..... responsible for the attendance of a number of ladies that joined us today....always willing to chip in and help pay for the extra ladies invited that are not sponsored.....

RandallThor.... A great guy to share a drink with as well as have at a table... Knows his stuff... and after finally meeting 3 years down the road has been in the same clubs at the same tables with some of the same ladies I have......He even knew my "ex" before she was my "next"

We had dancers as well as waitstaff join us from other clubs as well as the lovely ladies invited as guests of the gentlemen in attendance from the community....

I'm not going to mention SixxBach either who has been putting out fires started around the place and has had to deal with shit I cause from time to time... Today almost didn't happen because of situation that I discussed with him to work out concerns.......

Today was probably one of the more enjoyable get together s we have had..

At least in my mind...

I hope the ladies from the community step forward and provide input... I hope you met the right people and were appreciated for your attendance as well as your loveliness.... We had some very classy young ladies with us today!...

The other 45 guys I did not mention as well as the 10 ladies that joined us..... Feel free to pipe in.....

As many found out... It is a diverse group..... I'm not the only asshole for example.... We extend invites to others that ask..... Tall short, fat, skinny and every race represented...... I mention that because of a recent comment that we were "elitists".....

Management, of course, was happy.....

And there will be some stories to come in a while..... Some have already been completed......

Some are being written.....

And some are still playing out.....

Conspiracies?... We'll have one of those surrounding the lady "PAID" to RIG the VIP Card Giveaway.....

Romance?... Yeah.. I would say one or two fell in love today....

BackStabbing and CockBlocking?..... Oh yeah......
Like I said... Today was fun...... I hope everyone else had as much as I did.....

Thanks to the Management and Owners of Perfect 10 for hosting us again..... To the Dancers, DJ, bar Staff and three lovely ladies that took care of us.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Was a lot of fun. Well, I was scarce for most of it thanks to a certain dancer kidnapping me and, um, tying me down so to speak. Still, good to meet everyone!
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #3
KisserSoze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

If I knew that the high bid on the VIP card bribe was only a buck I would have bumped it to at least a buck per month - $3.
Had a great time seeing old and new faces, and enjoyed meeting some new female friends.
Oh well, put me down as a maybe for next time.
KisserSoze is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #4
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a wonderful time. I wish I could have stayed a little longer. It was nice to meet all the pretty ladies of the community that attended and the gentleman
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #5
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
I had a wonderful time. I wish I could have stayed a little longer. It was nice to meet all the pretty ladies of the community that attended and the gentleman
Thank-you darlin.....

I tell all the guys they need to learn to me a Gentleman like me ....... If they did they would have a little more luck with the ladies!..........but .... boys will be boys.

I assure you though that there were more than one of us.... You needed to get up and mingle a bit more....
Old 11-04-2010, 09:03 PM   #6
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oops, I meant gentleman!
Old 11-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #7
Whispers

Quote:
Oops, I meant gentleman!
Cue the Britney Spears Music!

OOOOOOPS.... She did it again!
Old 11-04-2010, 09:11 PM   #8
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Once is accidental, twice is intentional
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:15 PM   #9
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You are on a roll...That's the second funny you made this week. Watch out now!!!
Old 11-04-2010, 09:16 PM   #10
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, I need to go to bed!
Old 11-04-2010, 09:21 PM   #11
Whispers

Quote:
Wow, I need to go to bed!

Nahh.... have a few drinks and get loopy and keep posting..... Now that I met you and we're buddies I can really roast ya!

Oh... wait.... That's not really true...

Other than meeting you I was not really allowed to talk to you...... That big Gorilla of a date that brought you let it be known early on that girl is mine!

I thought he was gonna bite my head of for even saying hello!

You really shouldn't hang out with such jealous and insecure guys!
Old 11-04-2010, 09:35 PM   #12
Haley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33129
My ECCIE Reviews

Whispers thanks for putting the luncheon together.
I had a really great time seeing old and new friends.
& of course the dancers always put a smile
on my face.

haley
xoxo
Haley is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:05 PM   #13
Simply Alisha
~Petite Lover's Dream~

User ID: 772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a great time! My date was gracious enough to take care of my "enlistment" to the invite list. As well as walked me to my car.

I got a chance to meet a few select ladies. And a few gents.

I do apologize for not meeting more. I'm not much of a mingler, so to speak. A bit shy that way. .

Alisha ...xoxo
Simply Alisha is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:22 PM   #14
Caeles
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

it was fun meeting some new folks ... looking forward to the next chance for some more fun
Caeles is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:44 PM   #15
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I had an awesome time. It was too bad that I could only stay for a couple of hours today. Thanks to my lunch companion for accepting the invite.

It was great to see some familiar faces and meet new ones.

I can't forget you yummy ladies that I met today. Thanks for coming out!

Many thanks to Whispers for all the hard work involved and being a great host for all the attendees.

Hope to see all of you again and meet more new faces next time!

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women