Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2018, 10:18 AM   #1
bigdik11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default What is 30 minute session to YOU, time wise.

The question is when I dude books a 30 minute session. Is saying Hi, how are you...etc... part of the 30 min session? Taking off clothes, putting on his clothes after. Is that all part of the 30 minutes? If a dude gets there at 7, then he needs to be out by 7:30?

Just wondering others opinions.
bigdik11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 11:38 AM   #2
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I'm not sure why this is a question. If I walk in the door at 10, I expect to be walking out the door no later than 10:30, unless she asks me to stay longer.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 11:39 AM   #3
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I assume 30 minutes starts from the time I actually enter the incall. 30 minutes later I should be prepared to walk out of the door.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 11:53 AM   #4
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

IMO, the chit chat beforehand, maybe 5-7 minutes tops, should not count against actual session time, neither should taking a shower or chit chat afterwards(maybe another 5-7 minutes). However, a provider who wants you out ASAP or sees many guys a day, and every hour on the hour, she will probably have a problem with that 10 or so extra minutes total. But, depending on what is allowed by the provider, so is the situation, so if it is important, ask each provider.

I have had one extreme, where the provider's rule is one pop or whatever real time is paid for, whichever comes first, to the other where the provider will chat for almost 45 minutes, a full compliment of BCD session time, then another 30 minutes or more of chat afterwards.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 11:57 AM   #5
ten_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Door to door 30 minutes
ten_man is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 12:00 PM   #6
Ssjdawg
Valued Poster

SMH and y’all wonder why some ladies don’t offer half hour sessions. At the massage places they excuse themselves early so you can leave on time. Why would you treat these ladies different? How are they suppose to control their schedule and other aspects of their lives if we’re overstaying? The girls that do let that slide are either desperate or scared of a no/time watcher review. But I guess that’s why I get quick response from the ladies I see.
Ssjdawg is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 12:01 PM   #7
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So, we are just supposed to GIVE you an extra half hour(or more) to shower and take your sweet time tying your shoelaces out of the kindness of our hearts? You won't believe the shit men do to milk as much of our time as they can. Psh. Book an hour.

My body is not construction equipment where the clocked operating hours are only what counts. -_-

You pay for a time slot. Use it and don't abuse our kindness. If you need more time, save your pennies or ask ahead if she will be generous with her time. Don't make the assumption.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 12:05 PM   #8
Ssjdawg
Valued Poster

Isn’t that theft of services? 15 minutes wick visits seem to go for 80-100. Half hours anywhere from 100-200 or more. Y’all are cheating them out of hundreds of dollars. If they were to do this, I could imagine the outrage. Hell some of the guys on here have openly stated how they become physically abusive and take their money back and everyone gives them a pat on the back. Imagine the ladies doing this!
Ssjdawg is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 12:28 PM   #9
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hhr appt tells me a lot about the person
1. On a short leash-
2.Cant hold out for more then 5-15 mins
3. ON A Budget
4. when hhr is book seem's to be late to show up .

I offer 45m so you have more time
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 03:39 PM   #10
Alastair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

LustyBustyGina - you forgot one:

Using lunch hour at work to play and when you consider drive time, you don’t really have an hour.

But as others have said, the appointment begins at an agreed upon time and ends at the agreed upon end time, whether it’s 15, 30, 45, etc. And yes, getting showered at the location is part of your time as is anything else you do once you get there.
Alastair is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 04:27 PM   #11
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
So, we are just supposed to GIVE you an extra half hour(or more) to shower and take your sweet time tying your shoelaces out of the kindness of our hearts? You won't believe the shit men do to milk as much of our time as they can. Psh. Book an hour.

My body is not construction equipment where the clocked operating hours are only what counts. -_-

You pay for a time slot. Use it and don't abuse our kindness. If you need more time, save your pennies or ask ahead if she will be generous with her time. Don't make the assumption.
“Save your pennies” you really have a nasty mouth.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 05:30 PM   #12
Kobe_Kassidy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
“Save your pennies” you really have a nasty mouth.
A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned
Kobe_Kassidy is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 05:51 PM   #13
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The reasons above are EXACTLY why I don't offer 30 min visits. I do offer up to 90 mins for the same rate most providers do 60 mins. This allows time for chit chat, cocktails and shower(s).

It takes me EXACTLY the same amount of time to get ready for a 30 min date as it does a 90 min date. It takes me EXACTLY the same amount of clean up time. I use EXACTLY the same supplies.

I'm older and low volume...so not trying to see everyone that contacts me.

The other issue that I see is...how are ladies in the "mood" when you walk in the door. I used to work with a lady that offered QV GREEK....she would have the vibrator out 20 mins before the client arrived. I see alot of ladies responding to QV request for FS/Greek etc. WTF really...A BJ maybe...LOL

For me discretion is key...I just can't have a bunch of people coming and going. It draws too much attention.

Bottom line is that there is TRULY a market for EVERYONE.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 05:53 PM   #14
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I wish there was a common standard of when the meter is running for both hhr and hr.
The shower & freshen up thing can be a time drain but typically once you close the door you are on the clock...ready set go go go
Really sucks to be side eyeing the clock doing mental math about how much more tryst time there is before you absolutely have to wash it off...or let it ride and wet wipe it later.
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 06:07 PM   #15
haihawaii2000
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

I have found that if you are nice, polite, kind, tip, don't haggle, do your homework on the provider so you know what they will and won't do, and just basically use common sense, no one watches a clock unless you grossly overstay your welcome. We all have a sense of what 30 minutes or an hour is. We don't have to stare at the clock every minute. If you make sure the provider is happy to be with you then it's not an issue if you are 5 minutes over putting on your shoes or saying goodbye.
If you are a jerk or haggle or ask a provider do something they aren't comfortable with, they will be counting the seconds until you leave.
haihawaii2000 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women