Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42137
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36507
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2010, 04:06 PM   #1
rsnake9
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Struggling Newbie

OK, I am starting to get frustrated. I had 4 girls in mind that I would love to start off with, but, of course, I can't even get through to them.

Their mailboxes are all full or they have not returned my message. One I got a hold of, said she would call back and never did. I don't think she liked my number of posts here, which I admit is really low.

But, how else can I get on the wagon? You have to start somewhere. Do I have to contact ugly providers first in order to get references? I don't think that is worth it at all.

This sucks.
rsnake9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:19 PM   #2
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsnake9 View Post
OK, I am starting to get frustrated. I had 4 girls in mind that I would love to start off with, but, of course, I can't even get through to them.

Their mailboxes are all full or they have not returned my message. One I got a hold of, said she would call back and never did. I don't think she liked my number of posts here, which I admit is really low.

But, how else can I get on the wagon? You have to start somewhere. Do I have to contact ugly providers first in order to get references? I don't think that is worth it at all.

This sucks.

Hang in there rsnake as we have all been in your shoes at some time or other. Some of these lovely ladies are newbie friendly and I am sure have alternative ways of screening a newbie. Just be patient and do your research and hopefully a newbie friendly lady will chime in.
OneHotMale is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:24 PM   #3
dammit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

do a search in the provider ad section for Newbie Friendly
dammit is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #4
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

I may be redundant, snake, but hang in there, and lose the ugly provider comments, that is not going to help when the ladies read your posts......I can tell you are frustrated; do you have a p411 account? very easy to set up, and it gives the ladies a little more feel of security and as others have said, look for newbie freindly ads and build your reputation base......just trying to help.....................
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:50 PM   #5
Klepton
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

+1 on P411. I was hesitant to register and obtain an account there, but there are many providers that will see you with nothing more than a P411 ID. P411 does a good job of screening. After your first provider OK on P411, it will just become easier and easier...
Klepton is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:14 PM   #6
Guest062010
Account Disabled

User ID: 7950

Um...lol..did anyone notice every chic he's tried to get with is on BP? Unverified for the most part and not one from here. So I guess ya may have to find some not so "ugly" chics here! There are bunches ya know... bunches and bunches of hotties that are VERIFIED doll! Use your search engine.. and browse the showcases!
Guest062010 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:28 PM   #7
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaofaustin View Post
Um...lol..did anyone notice every chic he's tried to get with is on BP? Unverified for the most part and not one from here. So I guess ya may have to find some not so "ugly" chics here! There are bunches ya know... bunches and bunches of hotties that are VERIFIED doll! Use your search engine.. and browse the showcases!
how could you tell he was contacting BP girls. i reread his post and i still cant tell.....did i miss something or am i just dense
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:09 PM   #8
Guest062010
Account Disabled

He has 2 posts. I looked at the other one. It's an ISO on 3 BP providers. ~K
Old 03-22-2010, 10:25 PM   #9
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Rsnake9,

A gentlemen does not resort to name calling or casting aspersions on our Austin Adorables with respect to their beauty. You simply owe the ladies an apology, IMO.

You do raise a valid question, "how does a newbie get started?"

The first thing I recommend is to read as much of the wealth of information here as possible, before attempting to make an appointment. Learn the vocabulary and the protocols, so as to avoid social mishaps.

Secondly, consider investing a few dollars in a P411 account. Certainly cheaper than earning a TOFTT T-shirt from CL or BP.

Thirdly, most gents used the search function to find an Austin Adorable that advertises as Newbie Friendly. This means that you will not likely have to have other provider references. Each lady has her own screening methods. Please don't knock them. Either accept them or politely move on.

Personally, I was on the hobby board for several months before I posted. I researched the newbie friendly ladies and found an Austin Adorable who was glad to accept me in to her trust. We enjoyed a lovely time and she was happy to provide references for me, when I chose to see other ladies.

I am sorry you are frustrated, however, the membership here has given you some excellent advice.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:27 AM   #10
rsnake9
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Actually, only 1 was from that list Karma. (Jewels, who actually I found on CV) The rest are on here (although I have seen them on BP too). Just full mailboxes. At the end of the day it worked itself out. Will post on that later.
rsnake9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 01:35 AM   #11
AustinBusinessTraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I don't see why he should have to apologize at all. He didn't disparage any lady on this board. He asked a reasonable question about whether he has to chase one of the unattractive ladies in order to get references.

This isn't an insult, its a fact of life and a valid question. That's how it feels as a newbie.
AustinBusinessTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:20 AM   #12
Guest062010
Account Disabled

Wow. If you really can't see where he was insulting to an entire group of women HE considers "ugly", then there's really no point in trying to explain it to ya.
What you or he may consider aesthetically pleasing may not be so to another guy. Ever heard two really cool old sayings? "Ya catch more flies with honey..than with vinegar <UGLY>".. "There's someone for everyone".

And on that note, believe me, if we posted reviews of the vast majority of you guys, it would sooooooooo not be pleasant. We're kind enough to keep it to ourselves and not post *hypothetically* that no hot woman actually wants a 70 year old with saggy balls, an ever-present scent of mothballs, breath that would peel paint.. ragged fingernails that he'd like to jam in ya a few times for good measure, kisses like a fish that's been hooked and trying to escape (with that breath), can't keep it up even with the big V, but expects us to keep slurping on that limp little mess...

Ya feel me boys???? If ya can't take it, don't dish it out. And keep those tackier than tacky comments to yourselves..! ~K
Old 03-23-2010, 11:18 AM   #13
NicoSuicide
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4649

It was great meeting you rsnake and ladies he is a really cool person.

Always
Nico!
NicoSuicide is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:22 AM   #14
Guest062010
Account Disabled

Awesome! Way to go Nico! Guess he got broken in right?? !!! ~K
Old 03-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #15
Joel Goodson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaofaustin View Post
Wow. If you really can't see where he was insulting to an entire group of women HE considers "ugly", then there's really no point in trying to explain it to ya.
What you or he may consider aesthetically pleasing may not be so to another guy. Ever heard two really cool old sayings? "Ya catch more flies with honey..than with vinegar <UGLY>".. "There's someone for everyone".

And on that note, believe me, if we posted reviews of the vast majority of you guys, it would sooooooooo not be pleasant. We're kind enough to keep it to ourselves and not post *hypothetically* that no hot woman actually wants a 70 year old with saggy balls, an ever-present scent of mothballs, breath that would peel paint.. ragged fingernails that he'd like to jam in ya a few times for good measure, kisses like a fish that's been hooked and trying to escape (with that breath), can't keep it up even with the big V, but expects us to keep slurping on that limp little mess...

Ya feel me boys???? If ya can't take it, don't dish it out. And keep those tackier than tacky comments to yourselves..! ~K
Damn Girl! Marketing is not your strong suit is it?
Joel Goodson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women