Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2013, 04:25 PM   #1
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101
Default Is there a limit

Guys or I guess Gals too.

Is there a limit to $$ you will pay. How is that linked to services provided - BBBJ, DFK and Greek for examples.

Is there anything physical that will be a limit for you?

Tatoos - I am not a tatoo guy so I do not like girls with a lot of tatoos or when they restrict the view so to speak.

Piercings - I normally do not like nipples pierced, but did see a well known girl her in SA and she may have convinced me differently.

Girls are there any things that will keep you from seeing a guy?

Please this is for imforation only is not put here to attach anyone.

Thanks you may all return to the regular programming.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:40 PM   #2
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking

I find it difficult to seriously consider a $$$ date when so many hot babes are in town at $$. But I suspect in a few weeks the lanscape will change again and $$$ won't look so bad. Especially if the babes aren't really available. Of course I will look at the $$.5 level next though.
Guest101618 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:46 PM   #3
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have a notional per hour monetary limit and an inability to 'get happy' within one hour so I attempt to set 1.5 - 2 hr appointments.

If the fee is exactly double the one hour fee, then I am out monetarily. There needs to be a reasonable 2 hr fee. Some ladies will negotiate, some will not, their business their call.

In most cases the ladies are at least low traffic enough that a two hour appointment at a manageable rate does zero harm to their business, and I attempt to ensure they have a good time also.

This is also the reason I do not use managed services, the fee is non-negotiable and the manager doesn't receive any benefit from the provider getting her rocks off no matter how many times.

The ladies I have reviewed were able to find a happy median that was beneficial to both parties.

I am the guy that will negotiate the number of Hail Marys required for repentance with a priest. I mean how really bad can it be if the act is enjoyable to both parties and if it were really sinful, wby are so many pleasure receptors involved? If it was really meant as a sin and was meant to be punished, wouldn't the sex act hurt more during intercourse?

Theological quiz over.

Dogg
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #4
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

For an Hour? $300 but only very very rarely....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:10 PM   #5
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
For an Hour? $300 but only very very rarely....
Same here... Once in a blue moon over 250!
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:32 AM   #6
colt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Well this is about all messed up. When its free, figuratively speaking, I figured my SO, that is legal SO, the actual cost was about $1500 an hour, and that doesn't include the vanquishing fee.

Life is about paradigms mine is $200 when buying.
colt is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:36 AM   #7
j_mack4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I'm frugal (also known as a cheap bastard) so I'm always looking for the best bang for my buck. I max out at about $1.5 for .5 and there are still quite a few fine ladies that provide in that venue. I'm fine with most art work and metal although ghetto tats turn me off. I prefer spinners or thin chicks with small to medium tits.

If money wasn't an issue or the fact that I'm getting old, there are some well known beautiful ladies here that I would visit (if they would see me). Two of my favs are Sonya and Likki and although there are many more I like I'd probably pick them first.

I hope I haven't pissed off any of the ladies and apologize to you if I have! I respect all of you ladies and appreciate what you do for us guys.
j_mack4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 07:45 AM   #8
MoneyManMatt
Certified Public NERD

Encounters: 490

High prices and let downs lead me to do 30 min intros only except during special circumstances...IE: getting a date for new years celebration tonight from 1130-1230.......or if the hour price is right or I really wanna see a lady.

with 30 min dates, I rarely go above 200. Only twice have I gone above 200 for a 30 min date. There are also times that the lady is 200/30 mins but gives a special for 225/hr. I might see her for the hour. I saw Shawn Elliot for the 200/hr instead of 150/30 mins.

It's actually quite a shame that prices have skyrocketed like they have. It was only 3-4 years ago that 200 for a full hr seemed like the norm.
MoneyManMatt is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:24 AM   #9
sugardaddy69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I agree with my neighbor MMMatt I almost always invest in the 30 min choice don't like to pay more than 150 to check out the chemistry. Sometimes wished they had a 45 min option, I think 300 for an hour is on the high side especially when it is for outcall only.
sugardaddy69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 09:21 AM   #10
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Hell, i'd pay $5k

But I don't think major Hollywood cuties visit our world
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:43 AM   #11
Hollywood101
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 141317
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
I agree with my neighbor MMMatt I almost always invest in the 30 min choice don't like to pay more than 150 to check out the chemistry. Sometimes wished they had a 45 min option, I think 300 for an hour is on the high side especially when it is for outcall only.
I think a lot of ladies would be willing to do a 45 min option. I think most do but don't advertise it, there's only so much space to write our donations/times in the little box they give us, lol. But now that you've brought it to attention I will be adding time frames in my showcase so more gents know. Thanks for shining a light on that one hon. =-)
Hollywood101 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 11:42 AM   #12
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

I've discovered over time that $200-300/hr is the sweet spot for me in terms of service level and looks for the cost. There is excellent service to be had for cheaper but the looks take a significant hit imop. I only go above $300 once in awhile because I have found that the $600 girl is many times not worth twice the price for me personally. Especially with such an excellent selection in the $200-300 range.

Physically the limits are pretty wide open depending upon what I feel like at the moment. I prefer a touch of class with my debauchery but sometimes a girl from the "other side of the tracks" can be just what the doctor ordered

Once though I was contemplating seeing a girl and I happened to see a pic that showed a tattoo around the circumference of her anus. For whatever reason I just couldn't get past that and crossed her off the list.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:48 PM   #13
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood101 View Post
I think a lot of ladies would be willing to do a 45 min option. I think most do but don't advertise it, there's only so much space to write our donations/times in the little box they give us, lol. But now that you've brought it to attention I will be adding time frames in my showcase so more gents know. Thanks for shining a light on that one hon. =-)
Holly, ur right... I've asked and been given 45 min option... Just enough get to know you time on a first visit and time left for bcd w/O feeling rushed! Several local ladies are now advertising that option, too. I'm sure it will be appreciated!

And happy new year to you, Holly, Matt and everyone else!
Netx9 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women