Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2015, 10:00 AM   #1
Mzungu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Best Things About the Hobby

OK- We have the place to rag about our pet peeves in a thread here. I started out on mine and decided that I would rather focus on what is great about this community than what is problematic. Alas, we all know too well that there are both gents and ladies whose behavior can impact others in ways both unpleasant and hurtful; however, we are all here for a reason right?

So- What do you love about the hobby? What are your favorite things about being part of this community? Where do you take joy for the time and energy you put into the hobby? In short- despite all the very real complaints in the pet peeve thread- what keeps you here? (yes- I know it is a job for the ladies- but hopefully you can still find some joy in your work- yes?)

I will happily start...

I have met wonderful women here. Yes- it was a business transaction. And, I have taken great joy in the company of women who understand that it can be that, and, as our recently departed Felina used to say, it could be "...a love affair- one hour at a time."

Despite the commercial arrangements, I have met women (usually of a certain age) who really enjoy what they are doing and who do not mask their own desire and intensity. Yes- we silly men can be fooled in some ways... but there are signs that cannot be masked or easily faked. I value highly the time I have spend with wonderful women who are focused not so much on me- but on our time together- which makes it possible for me to respond to the fantasy with my own version of the boyfriend experience.

I come here for that experience; and, while I have had others, I am grateful for the joy I have have experienced- and hopefully at least the satisfaction if not joy- that I have left behind along with the donation. We can be really good for each other here in so many ways when we are not being small minded, lost in sophomoric behavior or overrun with drama and vindictiveness.

Who is next?
Mzungu is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:16 AM   #2
scottprestons
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I love seeing a beautiful girls mouth wrapped around my cocktail while she looks up at me.. this world is great
scottprestons is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:21 AM   #3
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Men who pay over my donation...Love them...and I appreciate them.

Also, The dates where Im wined and dined, took out on shopping sprees...

& The boat rides and paid trips, Best Fucks of my life!
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:24 AM   #4
Mzungu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Well for all my prosaic beginning above- it is very true that as much as I envy where women can go when impassioned (and how long they can stay there) - I love having a dick when it is wrapped in the warm, wet mouth of a woman who knows her craft.
Mzungu is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:24 AM   #5
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

the delirious anticipation with getting to and opening that door
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 11:24 AM   #6
inquisitivone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default variety and the intrigue of the not yet known

Quote:
Originally Posted by notequiteatroll View Post
the delirious anticipation with getting to and opening that door
I so enjoy the build up and anticipation of the first eye contact. Especially if there have been lots of communication to help build the excitement. Most of the time the subject exceeds expectation based on the pictures. But there are times when the pics were better than the real thing. But that's the beauty of the game.
inquisitivone is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:47 PM   #7
mwise
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Variety, I like skinny girls, tall girls, short girls, big boobs, small boobs, girls with meat on their bones... black, white, really any ethnicity. For me its an overall look and of course attitude plays a huge part! Amazing how quick a 6 can open her mouth and go to a 10 and conversely a 10 can open her mouth and go to a 6.
mwise is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 02:03 PM   #8
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Meeting different guys. I found Im not big on monogamy, and the hobby is a way for me to explore many different men without guilt. If I'm going to be labeled a whore, I may as well make a living from it
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:08 PM   #9
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Fucking in the day light. Watching me go in and out really really slow doggy style. VERY gently tugging on her hair while she arches her head and back in doggy. Burrying my face in 69 while being deep throated.

Having a real GFE give an illusion of passion that makes you glad that you are together.

Watching a girl take a cum shot in her mouth and then swallow every drop with a gleam in her eye and a soft moan.

Girls fresh out of the shower, in full make up that are ready to please you .

Girls who grab you by the back of the head and deep french kiss you while grabbing your tool the second you walk in the door and saying, "I couldn't wait for you to get here!"

Being able to be open and free to taking direction on positions, style and speed.

Girls who never watch a clock.

Girls who go right back to fucking and sucking as soon as the clean up from round one is over.

UTR GFE's who send you texts for no reason or just to let you know that they are available

The variety, big boobs, natural boobs, short girls, tall girls, perfect model girls, girl next door girls, the smell and taste of fresh out of the shower pussy.
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 11:24 PM   #10
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

skin on skin, hardly matters which parts
roaming hands
sweet hair to caress

yeah i'm just a softy
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 11:34 PM   #11
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

The obvious answers are great sex and money; but to me, there's so much more to it than that.

I truly enjoy people. I enjoy getting to know people and interacting with different kinds of people. I love how knowing that I am making other people happy makes me feel, even if it was just for a stolen moment. I guess it makes me feel purposeful.

The compliments! Not a day goes by that I don't receive some type of private message, text or email complimenting me. Those compliments absolutely make my day! And they never get old. It's great to be appreciated.

Traveling! I love to travel & explore new places & cuisine. The hobby allows me to get paid for it. There's not much better than a profitable vacation! I've been missing New Orleans a lot lately… Thinking about hitting the road soon, in fact. Time for some po-boys, étouffée and chargrilled oysters! And drive-through daiquiris. New Orleans is without a doubt my favorite place on earth. If I didn't have family in Arkansas, I might not have come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notequiteatroll View Post
skin on skin, hardly matters which parts
roaming hands
sweet hair to caress

yeah i'm just a softy
Ditto, NQAT! Naked hugs are the best. There's something therapeutic about a naked hug that I can't quite explain. Does this mean that I am a softy, too?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 11:43 PM   #12
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initforfun View Post
Fucking in the day light. Watching me go in and out really really slow doggy style. VERY gently tugging on her hair while she arches her head and back in doggy. Burrying my face in 69 while being deep throated.

Having a real GFE give an illusion of passion that makes you glad that you are together.

Watching a girl take a cum shot in her mouth and then swallow every drop with a gleam in her eye and a soft moan.

Girls fresh out of the shower, in full make up that are ready to please you .

Girls who grab you by the back of the head and deep french kiss you while grabbing your tool the second you walk in the door and saying, "I couldn't wait for you to get here!"

Being able to be open and free to taking direction on positions, style and speed.

Girls who never watch a clock.

Girls who go right back to fucking and sucking as soon as the clean up from round one is over.

UTR GFE's who send you texts for no reason or just to let you know that they are available

The variety, big boobs, natural boobs, short girls, tall girls, perfect model girls, girl next door girls, the smell and taste of fresh out of the shower pussy.
Wow that's hot
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 01:13 PM   #13
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I love happy, positive, secure, upbeat, FUN people in the hobby!

People who, like me, make a conscious decision to be happy and find the good in people & situations... Whenever possible!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 01:47 PM   #14
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

That first kiss when it "works", because you know it only gets better from there.
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 02:03 PM   #15
ArrDevel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

When it's over, you had fun, and you can lay there sweaty and wrapped up in each other and just talk like people, and not feel like she can't wait for you to leave. Had a beautiful firecracker here in Cent Ark ask me last month, when I got up to get dressed, hey, where you going so fast? Another asked me if I wanted a shower. With her. Another we just hang and talk for a few.
ArrDevel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women