Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60872
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2017, 08:54 PM   #1
ash1102
Certified Mind Blower

User ID: 339118
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking I Just Want To Apologize

This is so out of the norm but if you know me you know I wouldnt be considered the norm... BACK ON TOPIC!

I want to sincerely apologize to a handful or two of hobbiests.

I realize I have not been the best version of myself the last month or so. I was dealing with a lot of deep family problems and I honestly was not dealing with them in the best of ways. I was shoving away my issues. This in turn caused some raging bitchiness!

To the handful (or two) that I have raised my voice to or said anything out of line to I apologize. I hate being like that and for some reason I feel it is what I need at that moment and I am sure most of you didn't even have a second thought on it but I did. It has been eating me up I do not like to be mean. I do not like to be a bitch. I do not enjoy anyone leaving my presence unsatisfied.. That leaves me unsatisfied which is what caused me to come to the realization and write this thread.

Also, guys, I just want to fuck and keep the good time rolling lets not make this complicated. My donation requests are stated in every ad I post. I always post ads so always seek the last post before contacting mee. I will not run the same special as 2 months ago just for you. That was then.. this is now.
Inquiring about non existing specials cause me to NEVER want to do specials.

This is me attempting to let go of how I have been feeling.

I bought a rabbit-dildo last night. I CAME so much!

Goodnight.
ash1102 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 09:44 PM   #2
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

I'll accept your apologies all day long!
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 05:57 AM   #3
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

@ ash1102.

I must say you should consider a career in short drama fantasy type novels. I'm not kidding this threAD actually made me smile. As far as I'm concerned its an awesome piece of literary work and other providers should consider using it as a template. It's right up there with Camelot, Hamlet, and The Winter's Tale.

I completely lost it when I read your last statement about buying the rabbit dildo and cumming so much. That sent me to the floor in laughter.
It was an excellent closing statement and couldn't have been executed any better. So many symbolic meanings can be gleaned from that.

You are a fucking genius and despite how serious you may be in writing all this thanks for the early morning laugh. That was very much appreciated the structure was on point and on lock with this one.

Kudos.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 07:23 AM   #4
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

I agree - the was pretty funny.

I was really bitchy. I bought a dildo. I'm all better. Carry on.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 08:02 AM   #5
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Pyramider called, said he needed more taint.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 01:53 PM   #6
Houtxdj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Apology accepted. Not that it was meant for me or anything, but if it means we can kiss and make up....
Houtxdj is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 08:24 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Pyramider called, said he needed more taint.

Thanck you for the assistance. A proper apology would include taint photos being posted.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:03 PM   #8
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post

As far as I'm concerned its an awesome piece of literary work and other providers should consider using it as a template.

It's right up there with Camelot, Hamlet, and The Winter's Tale.
Hamlet and The Winter's Tale were indeed literary works; one a tragedy the other a comedy.....both penned by Bill Shakespeare, natch...

However....Camelot, on the other hand, was a (circa 1960) musical....a (circa 1967) movie...and a short-lived (circa 2011) tv series. But a literary work...? meh...

The tragedy is, Douchey, it's quite obvious you didn't even know that per your reference. The fictional kingdom, Camelot, was depicted in the literary Arthurian fantasy-novel, The Once and Future King (written by T.H. White)...which in turn inspired Lerner and Loewe to write the musical.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:59 PM   #9
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post

The fictional kingdom, Camelot, was depicted in the literary Arthurian fantasy-novel, The Once and Future King (written by T.H. White)...which in turn inspired Lerner and Loewe to write the musical.
thanks for totally agreeing with me hunny bunny.. and it's nice to have true fans like you. you're just so cute all the time.

now go be inspired
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women