Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70638
biomed162058
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453179
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48260
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37160
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #1
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Nerd Shows and Games. Am I The Only One?

Anyone else feel like a nerd with the shows they watch? I started Battlestar Galactica and it's awesome! I'm on the last season though So I will have to find another show. I also love the show Lie To Me but it was cancelled after it's 3rd season which is horrible because it was a great show! Not sure if Lie To Me is considered a nerdy show lol. And then I started watching The Walking Dead. It is taking me some time to watch it because I have to muster up enough courage to turn it on BUT when I do start it I will watch it marathon style. I'm in the beginning of Season 3. The Walking Dead is not exactly for nerds but ya'll must have nerves of steel to watch it I think. I get scared shitless.

What about games? I heard there was a Battlestar Galactica board game and I really want to look into that. I also love World of Warcraft but sadly have not been able to play much I want to get a xBox Live account and play online with others for Call of Duty. Anyone suggest any other games?

We should have a hobby game night! Like how they did Poker but for gamers! BJ and Call of Duty anyone?
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:53 PM   #2
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

BJ and COD sounds great! I'm down.

Skyrim is pretty good. Tons of hours of entertainment. It also has some DLC that is pretty good (sorry Savak).

Assasin's Creed 3 (set during the War of Independence) is also great.

Hitman: Absolution is occupying my time right now. They went back to how the original Hitman: Codename 47 played, and that is GREAT! Plus, they added challenges to keep things fresh.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:13 PM   #3
got2bfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I agree with JJ BJ and COD sounds like a great time!!

Also Assassin's Creed 3 is totally awesome!!
got2bfun is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:19 PM   #4
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Sadly, I haven't played video games in about 6-8 months. Life sure got itself a big damn hurry and time is scarce. Besides, I think I'm about 3 COD games behind the most recent one if not more! LOL
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:29 PM   #5
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Well Marcus, not to worry. There are two worlds in the COD series.

Modern Warfare 1 - 3 (Infinity Ward).
Setting: Current times. Maybe a couple of years in the future.

Black Ops 1 - 2 (Treyarch).
Setting: War with Vietnam and future US.

Never do these two worlds meet.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:31 PM   #6
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
BJ and COD sounds great! I'm down.

Skyrim is pretty good. Tons of hours of entertainment. It also has some DLC that is pretty good (sorry Savak).

the head of bethesda has already confirmed that were getting dlc for skyrim on the ps3 in february. were getting all of the dlc at a discounted rate at 50% off the normal price.

hitman looks to be alot of fun, right now im playing dmc devil may cry, in february im going to buy metal gear rising revengance and that games going to be more like ninja gaiden and devil may cry than traditional metal gear games so im super pumped for it!!

i really want to get far cry 3. skyrim in a jungle environment. that looks alot of fun. too many good games!!!

im not to keen on a gheymer night of bj and cod. there would be 15 guys and only two chicks that would be down.

oh yeah jj, my bosmer elf in skyrim is level 72 nao with gawd tier enchantments and decapitation perks- u jelly?
savak is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:37 PM   #7
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
the head of bethesda has already confirmed that were getting dlc for skyrim on the ps3 in february. were getting all of the dlc at a discounted rate at 50% off...

oh yeah jj, my bosmer elf in skyrim is level 72 nao with gawd tier enchantments and decapitation perks- u jelly?
Yes, a little bit, but at least I'm flying around on a dragon and scorching Werebears when ever I please. It just sucks that I can't do this when I'm transformed as a Vampire Lord.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:42 PM   #8
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe we need to turn some of these providers on to the gaming world.

Quote:
the head of bethesda has already confirmed that were getting dlc for skyrim on the ps3 in february. were getting all of the dlc at a discounted rate at 50% off the normal price.

hitman looks to be alot of fun, right now im playing dmc devil may cry, in february im going to buy metal gear rising revengance and that games going to be more like ninja gaiden and devil may cry than traditional metal gear games so im super pumped for it!!

i really want to get far cry 3. skyrim in a jungle environment. that looks alot of fun. too many good games!!!

im not to keen on a gheymer night of bj and cod. there would be 15 guys and only two chicks that would be down.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #9
Aftershock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

BJ and CoD what a combo . I like Lie to Me also, hurray for Netflix lol. I agree on Skyrim for a vast fantasy rpg. It has so much to do its easy to lose site of the main objective lol. For scifi, I think the Mass Effect trilogy is awesome even though there was that small controversy about the final ending of the game, regardless its worth a play through...On the first game, I nailed the blue chick in honor of Cpt Kirk ...plus she's sexy cute in a weird alien type way.

As for shows, Supernatural is alright for a horror drama (creepy monsters, gore and maybe magic lol but not really scary) type show. The scifi show Fire Fly is pretty good, its been around for awhile but was cut short when it started, still worth a watch if ya havent seen it (one season and a movie, watch the show first!). I just started the series Lost Girl. Its another show dipped in the monster pool of horror drama. Its okay, the main character Bo is hot and her little sidekick is cute. Season 3 I think is just about to start on Syfy ch.
Aftershock is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:53 PM   #10
Aftershock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
My thought too. Too many joysticks and not enough chicks
Aftershock is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:04 PM   #11
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I haven't tried Skyrim. Is it like WoW? Do you prefer playing on the computer, ps3, or xbox?
Old 01-18-2013, 10:05 PM   #12
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershock View Post
My thought too. Too many joysticks and not enough chicks
We'd probably limit how many guys are allowed to come. We can make it a monthly event though.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:24 PM   #13
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Skyrim is not like WoW (currently). It is single player, but many NPCs and side quests, make the game really interesting.

I think that there are talks to make it into an MMO, so that you can bring your Fus Doh Rah online.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:58 PM   #14
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

About once a year I always go through all my Babylon 5 DVD sets. I have the entire series plus the movies. Great stuff!

Others I have... Crusade. Firefly. Battlestar Galactica (original and the new one).

A final mention... The Sopranos.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:37 AM   #15
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Yeah, I was wondering if it was the Lorne Greene or Edward James Olmos?
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women