Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2012, 09:42 PM   #1
Sugar Bare!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 138195
My ECCIE Reviews
Default location dos and donts?

Can anyone tell me some do's or don'ts when securing a location? I had a place say blaintently "paper trails" as if i was behaving badly! i wanted to turn around and walk out with my tail between my legs!

I'm told never to use a CC! ok, but arent there some safe reloadables? any thoughts for the "newbie, but not so newbie?"

Or how long is to long to stay put in 1 location? and or city!
Sugar Bare! is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:42 PM   #2
burberrybabe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 61351
My ECCIE Reviews

i had a card for a while and would use it to book my rooms....until one day they shut my card down, and had me on the phone for 2 hours explaining every single charge for the last 2 months. they seemed to accept all my explanations and the person on the phone probably did not care but it was still very bizarre and nerve-racking, ive switched to netspend recently and haven't had any trouble so far, but i honestly always try to pay cash or at least have a friend get the room for me
burberrybabe is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #3
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews

Paying for hotel rooms with cash is a red flag for hotel employees who are now trained to look for illegal activities and human trafficking. Paying by cash is one of the signs they are taught to look for. Who ever told you not to use a credit card to get your rooms did not know what they are talking about.

http://www.hotelable.com/blog/hotels...%80%93-really/
FK is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

I always pay ahead of time with a major credit card. I also have a points card for every major hotel chain, they are free, even though I don't get to use them much.

And dear god, don't show up dressed like a hooker.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:59 PM   #5
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Does anyone know of a hotel chain or a site like Priceline or Orbitz that accepts Pay Pal to pay for a room? When I hobby, most of the time, I need to get a room or have the provider get the room or be on tour. I prefer not to get the room; however, if I could reserve a room ahead of time with Pay Pal, I'd be more than willing to go that route.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #6
Sugar Bare!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

hmmmm... will look into it! i am a curvy woman and dressing like a hoe is not an option! if it was, im sure id have rough calloused feet! i dress like a lady and act like one too!
Old 06-24-2012, 09:15 PM   #7
Sugar Bare!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

thanks for the link! may be stupid, but the grammar and spelling in that is very poor! not trying to be picky, just a pet peeve! but was helpful!
Old 06-24-2012, 09:41 PM   #8
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I seriously don't get why people say to avoid using credit cards. Paper trail? Yes, but where does the trail end? Are they afraid a SO will find the statement? Get your own card and a PO Box. Are they encoraging registration under an assumed name? That will get you some serious attention if they discover your ruse during an ID check - which is required. I use my c/c, and ask my guest(s) to be discreet and help them to be so, whenever possible. The illusion should take place BCD, not at the registration desk. IMHO
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:40 AM   #9
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

damn, misread the title, thought it was "lactation dos and donts"
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:05 PM   #10
Sugar Bare!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyrrical View Post
damn, misread the title, thought it was "lactation dos and donts"
maybe they should have a thread for that! lol!
Old 06-26-2012, 02:10 PM   #11
Sugar Bare!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigh1955 View Post
I seriously don't get why people say to avoid using credit cards. Paper trail? Yes, but where does the trail end? Are they afraid a SO will find the statement? Get your own card and a PO Box. Are they encoraging registration under an assumed name? That will get you some serious attention if they discover your ruse during an ID check - which is required. I use my c/c, and ask my guest(s) to be discreet and help them to be so, whenever possible. The illusion should take place BCD, not at the registration desk. IMHO
I think my heart is prob just jumping! my teacher of the hobby tends to be a bit paranoid. is the travelers clubs a good idea?? i wonder! the one i have, but not currently using has one hell of a deal! any thoughts?
Old 06-27-2012, 09:56 AM   #12
Logan St.James
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 69234
My ECCIE Reviews

Most of the time I book all my rooms thru Priceline using a Vanilla Visa Gift Gard. Some sites say they do not accept giftcards but if you register the gift card it acts a credit card and on the Vanilla Visa you only have to enter your area code. Walmart giftcards you have to enter all your info. There are some retailers that have the Vanilla Visa that you can, I believe, load up to $500.00..
If , PayPal, or Walmart even suspects that you are using their services, they will question you on purchases, etc..Don't use these cards for anything relating to hobby sites, Eros, Backpage, etc. They will shut your accounts down.
Be very low key and respectful.
Don't list your hobby number or name when booking. Both can be found thru a search engine if published on any site.
Try to stay away from hotels where you have to use a key to access the elevator to get to your room.
Always check for other Entrances/Exits, location of CCTV's.
Know the local laws
Normally I am only in a place 3 days when traveling.
Logan St.James is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #13
Sugar Bare!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

super thanks! i am getting it! and u r my angel! love to meet sometime, somewhere!
Old 06-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #14
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan St.James View Post
Try to stay away from hotels where you have to use a key to access the elevator to get to your room...
This seems so simple, yet so many ladies want to stay in places like this (image, prestige I guess). There is nothing worse than securing the room number and go to the elevator and requiring a pass key. Now, you have to call the room again and get the providers real name before you enter. Awkward!

To the OP, just get a card dedicated to hotels, room services, etc (not hobby related) and rack up the points for free or discounted future room rates.
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:17 AM   #15
Rebecca Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 36999
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Pay Pal for room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Does anyone know of a hotel chain or a site like Priceline or Orbitz that accepts Pay Pal to pay for a room? When I hobby, most of the time, I need to get a room or have the provider get the room or be on tour. I prefer not to get the room; however, if I could reserve a room ahead of time with Pay Pal, I'd be more than willing to go that route.

Hotwire accepts Pay Pal for hotel booking but be aware that reservations cannot be canceled or refunded. Also, many hotels state that a credit card or debit card is required for incidentals at check-in but I have found that most will accept a cash deposit instead (the cash is returned at check-out provided you have no incidental charges).
Rebecca Love is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women