Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-06-2011, 08:25 AM   #1
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy To TPCD

YOU WIN. I give up. I know you hate me (and so does everyone else they even have asked me being serious "what did you do to him?) and I am not sure why but truth be told I am not tough and you have my made me cry behind my monitor several times. YOU WIN. Please leave me alone. I have never done anything to you and I am so worn out on your attacks.

I GIVE UP. I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I EVER DID TO YOU.

PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.

I am asking from the bottom of my heart....literally pleading with you. You have hated me for a long time now and I am not sure why. I probably don't even make a lot of since as I type because no lie, no shit and no sympathy needed I am crying non stop right I can't take any more of you. You are more smart more witty than me so there you go...you win.

Not just the last issue at hand but all them you constantly attack me and I have done nothing to you and if I have I apologize sincerely.

Please stop I am not a bad girl or bad person I have never done anything malicious to anyone.

I am almost to the point of just canceling my account on here because I can't take any more of you. And I mean that.

I am BEGGING PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. If you hate me so much ignore me. I literally just try to do my business and enjoy it at the same time and you jump at any chance to attack me.

Again this is not just about the last "topic" that was just the icing on the cake it is EVERYTHING you have attacked me about mostly indirectly I am just asking you sincerely from the bottom of my heart literally please leave me alone. You are wearing me down, you've made me cry just because I don't get it. I am to my wits ends with your hatred toward me. Everyone sees it, it is not just me. Please stop TPCD please I am being as sincere as I can. I know you hate me just please leave me alone.

I apologize for repeating myself and what not I just don't think I can take much more. This is me being very real.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:39 AM   #2
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I don't hate you. I actually don't hate anyone anywhere. I don't even dislike you.

Major kudos on your calculated choice of words in your post. Brilliant. Your fans will brighten your day in no time.

Good luck in your future endeavors.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:41 AM   #3
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Please leave me alone. Please. Again I am sorry for ever trying to stand up against you, you are good at what you do and I can not even hold a candle to you.

I am being sincere TPCD.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:46 AM   #4
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
Please leave me alone. Please. Again I am sorry for ever trying to stand up against you, you are good at what you do and I can not even hold a candle to you.

I am being sincere TPCD.
Absolutely, anyone can see from your first sentence that your second sentence is accurate.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:02 AM   #5
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Seems like this is one of the instances that the ignore button was designed. Bailey, I would suggest you avail yourself of it.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:27 AM   #6
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I feel stupid but how do I do that??????? I didn't know there was that option. I could have certainly saved myself a lot different not so good feelings.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:03 PM   #7
Guest061612-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Bailey....you are a wonderful provider in my book. I would see you again in a heart beat if I can. Our last seession was incredible. TB
Old 10-06-2011, 12:58 PM   #8
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Bailey, there is a menu on left of page. First option is user CP, click it. Then look down list of options to settings. Last option is edit ignore list. Click it and do it.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:15 PM   #9
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you TB you are incredible your self and I mean that!!!

And HUGE thank you Pistolero I am doing so RIGHT now!!!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:25 PM   #10
Z10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Bailey, I'll echo TB. I can't wait to get to Amarillo, and you know you are always welcome in Midland.

Z
Old 10-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #11
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Those that have spent any time with you Bailey know the wonderment that you are. You are a great provider and a great person. I became your friend many years before I finally got to see you in person.. There was ZERO disappointment there and you were better than advertised!

TPC either doesn't hear how his words come across or he doesn't care. Probably the latter. He does seem to pick you out for some reason. Si I echo what was said... just leave her alone TPC. There is nothing here for you...
Old 10-06-2011, 09:51 PM   #12
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post

TPC either doesn't hear how his words come across or he doesn't care. Probably the latter. He does seem to pick you out for some reason. Si I echo what was said... just leave her alone TPC. There is nothing here for you...
Something tells me he just HAS to have the last word on everything. I hope I'm wrong. This poor girl does NOT deserve to be treated that way.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:04 PM   #13
BigTex77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Just met Bailey during her recent trip to Midland. I'll say this, I wasn't lying when I said she was my new ATF. Bailey, I don't know what the deal is between you and tpcd, but speaking from personal experience you were everything advertised and then some and I hope you find your way back to Midland soon. Otherwise I'll have ot figure out an excuse to get to Amarillo lol.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:28 PM   #14
jsriskybusiness
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Bailey is a true gem. She is the most down to earth "normal" provider that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:33 PM   #15
01Rickey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

There is a challenge from TPCD, now remember I'm the guy who no longer reads your posts, here is where it started It wasn't meant to be indirect. It was directed at you. To be fair, I know anything concerning you gets a rise out of ReapTheReward. Lets call it 80/20.
this is from http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=153476

I've been on Bailey's computer, no big deal, oh but it is now, to you. I guess my review should have computer touching on it. Probably should have read, I inserted my cd in her disk drive....we rocked. Well we did.

In another thread she assumed you had said something in "private" and you jumped her then. NOW she has access, give me a break! What are you going to say tomorrow?

Be safe, have fun!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women