Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation The Four Letters Paul Ryan Sent Asking The White House For Job-Creating Stimulus Money

http://www.businessinsider.com/paul-...etters-2012-10

Last night, Vice President Joe Biden landed a severe blow to Rep. Paul Ryan's argument that the stimulus was a terrible decision.
Biden mentioned that Ryan had, in his capacity as the Representative from Wisconsin's first district, sent the White House a series of letters asking for a healthy piece of the stimulus money for home district projects.
The Obama campaign has released these letters, and they're online at ABC News.

Here's the first letter, where Ryan tells the White House's Secretary of Energy how much he supports a local geothermal energy company's bid for stimulus money, and how he requests the Executive's strong consideration:

Here's the second, where Ryan recommends the Milwaukee Area Technical College's bid for stimulus money:

The third letter asks for stimulus money to go to the Energy Center of Wisconsin for energy efficient housing work:

The fourth letter asks for stimulus money — which Ryan says would create or retain around 7,600 jobs — for an energy efficiency block grant:

In the letters, Ryan justifies the ask by saying how many jobs the stimulus money would retain or create. Now, several years later, he's suggesting that the stimulus didn't create jobs. This distinction could come back to haunt Mitt Romney's running mate for the next month.

All I can say is what a hypocrite and yes he was full of Malarkey last night during the debate! Thanks for calling him on those things Joe!!
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:47 AM   #2
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Ryan is a piece of shit.

markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #3
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Democrat and republican followers love to be lied to.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:59 AM   #4
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

+1000 on the Malarkey of both Pvt. Ryan and Mittens Romney. They won't even reveal the loopholes the "say" they will close to pay down the debt.

They most likely will hurt the middle class like ending the mortgage interest rate deduction and college education deduction and not just on the wealthy.

They have yet to make any concrete commitments that Romney hasn't either "walked back" or completely changed positions!

GOOD CATCH on printing the actual Ryan letters! He remains a pompous, misleading/lying ass!

Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:17 AM   #5
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

hypocrisy is the ultimate liberal sin....only problem here is, this is not hypocrisy..........if Paul Ryan's constituents helped pay for the Porkulus, then Ryan is right to fight to get some of their money back to their district......It's not like Ryan could stop the Porkulus....I don't believe you filth know the definition of "intellectual dishonesty"..............

ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:22 AM   #6
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
hypocrisy is the ultimate liberal sin....only problem here is, this is not hypocrisy..........if Paul Ryan's constituents helped pay for the Porkulus, then Ryan is right to fight to get some of their money back to their district......It's not like Ryan could stop the Porkulus....I don't believe you filth know the definition of "intellectual dishonesty"..............
#fail
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:27 AM   #7
Sensia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Lmao at this "justification" response...
Old 10-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #8
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
....I don't believe you filth know the definition of "intellectual dishonesty"..............:thum bup:

LOL - Marshall, YOU are the definition of both "filth" AND "intellectual dishonesty"!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

http://www.ecw.org/whatwedo.php and
http://www.weccusa.org/

or

http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-...ankruptcy-plan-
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:28 AM   #10
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the issue is the intitial passing of the wasteful pork-barrel, union supporting, crony paying off "stimulus".

once its passed and the money is there, trying to get some spent in your district or in the right manner or on a valid program is the thing to do.

this is a red-herring meant to fool idiots and the rabid left who dont care about truth or care if there is a difference
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
the issue is the intitial passing of the wasteful pork-barrel, union supporting, crony paying off "stimulus".

this is a red-herring meant to fool idiots and the rabid left who dont care about truth or care if there is a difference
The real issue is whether taxpayers' money is pissed off to political cronies or NONPROFIT organizations to improve the quality of life for ALL persons. Also are the organizations for which he approved the grants still there and viable for the purposes for which the funds were requested?

And I don't know how big the "grants" were that were requested, but my gut tells me that they were like spitting in a hurricane compared to Solyndra et al. (does Solyndar really have manufacturing in Europe?).

Of course it looks bad and Ryan was at fault for getting apparently blind-sided by it.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:42 AM   #12
Sensia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ryan lied and said in fact insisted he took no stimulus money.. now he got caught with his hypocritical pants down. http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/08...ts-he-did.html
Old 10-12-2012, 11:09 AM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

republican ...

for it when I need the money

against it when my puppet masters tell me to be
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The real issue is whether taxpayers' money is pissed off to political cronies or NONPROFIT organizations to improve the quality of life for ALL persons. Also are the organizations for which he approved the grants still there and viable for the purposes for which the funds were requested?

And I don't know how big the "grants" were that were requested, but my gut tells me that they were like spitting in a hurricane compared to Solyndra et al. (does Solyndar really have manufacturing in Europe?).

Of course it looks bad and Ryan was at fault for getting apparently blind-sided by it.

blindsided? ... if Ryan didnt know that lil ditty was on the horizon, hes a moron.

Biden called Ryans hand on that exact point .. less than 4% of companies that took stimulus $ failed, and NO cases of cronie this or that was EVER proven ... Ryan had NO response to either one of Bidens statements NOTHING!

tell your gut to put down the rightwiing talking points handbook and educate your pea brain.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:36 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensia View Post
Ryan lied and said in fact insisted he took no stimulus money.. now he got caught with his hypocritical pants down.
Did anyone die? Just asking.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women