Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2024, 06:08 AM   #1
blueeyeswide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Question 2024 State of the hobby advice?

So things are always changing and I want to see if I can get some advice to avoid flakes, scams, and overall bad experiences (including le).

AMPs come and go. I remember some time around '16 they were doing raids then a whole new batch came back. Some stayed, like NYC and Pearls somehow. I see people go in but don't know if they're still active.

I have noticed very recently they're enforcing the curfew again. Even the arcades are getting closed and all the chicks go stand in the alleys at night.

Sites have all gone to hell and I have stopped using them besides for Intel since there's so many scammers. My success rate has been 40-50% and that's with image and number searches. Just that many flakes.

Now I like to know who I'm taking to is real before they try to con me. I have had a few short term SBs from meeting SWs. I have noticed that the attractive ones are usually better lays than the ugly ones. I have had some bngs for cheap but they are also usually the scammiest.

So I could map all the areas I know but won't. I am looking for other areas in the metro. I have found a few in FTW and then there's the main HH one. AMPs are a different story as they're everywhere, and the further from the center of the city seems the better they are (besides the middle of the metro ime).

There's also the state of law and enforcement. They're not pulling chicks off the streets anywhere that I've seen, just guys and usually through online ad or AMP stings. I do see guys get pulled over at times but not as often as last year. Last year was a shit show and I was in the area 3-4 days a week to see it all.

Besides that, how is regular dating here? Every app is filled with scammers and then there's apps that are just AI that scams. It's hard to even find a real person online besides old people on Facebook from my experience. I have met some good looking ladies in a few sites but they're all from other areas at least 100 miles away like nobody lives in DFW and used the sites! Could just be my devices but it's been every one for the past 10 years as far as sites go.

I'm not old nor ugly. I don't see decent looking women at bars. Most are overweight. I'm not rich enough to go hang in uptown Dallas but not so broke I'm slumming it on Lancaster. I'm in between where sports culture reigns (and middle aged fat ladies, apparently). Sucks still being thin and almost middle aged as a single guy here.

I supposed just frequenting SCs is an option but it sucks solo and the pressure to spend without anything in return is too great.
blueeyeswide is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2024, 06:35 AM   #2
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I can only speak on the p4p Indy scene. Your best bet to avoid scams and LE are p411 and oh2, supplemented with eccie for research purposes. Rubrankings has started to offer “Verified” status which appears to be reasonably reliable (I know of several legit providers, though, who advertise on RR but haven’t bothered with getting verified). Tryst has become pretty common as well.

As has always been the case using Eccie, and to a lesser extent oh2, to research these women is the best way to make sure you don’t get unpleasant surprises. All the other long-standing complaints about the reliability of reviews still stands, and if you haven’t already checked out the prices an hour of quality companionship commands these days be prepared for sticker shock.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 08-09-2024, 08:36 AM   #3
Orlando45
Registered Member

In general, knowing people and getting recommendations is honestly the best proven method with a bit of internet searching/digging. How do you get to know people? Try to befriend a female bartender, cocktail waitress, or even a non-crazy or totally money hungry stripper. They are a wealth of information. When meeting them try and be friendly and decent to generous tipping helps. Women who are married or in long term stable relationships are better/safer bets for info and the fun you are looking for.
Orlando45 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2024, 07:25 AM   #4
blueeyeswide
Valued Poster

I know, I've seen rates over ..5 before but have also had bngs for .4, which is why I usually go the SW route.

I have got a lot of intel from ladies but it's a different world. The regular world gets offended even talking about sex half the time. The SW world is very different.
Old 08-10-2024, 08:42 AM   #5
blueeyeswide
Valued Poster

Also want to say some people on OH2 told me they do stings off that board specifically. I have met one chick from there who was 30 lbs more than her photos had you believe.

What other sw areas are there? I know FTW does have them. Anything in between there and HH?

MPs seem to be better in east Dallas like Garland area or south FTW ime.
Old 08-10-2024, 08:46 AM   #6
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I’ve not heard of any recent stings in DFW that originated from oh2 ads. Would love to hear details on these arrests.

And meeting a woman who was 30 lbs heavier than her pics might sting, but isn’t technically a sting
Old 08-10-2024, 08:55 AM   #7
blueeyeswide
Valued Poster

That I don't know. I haven't been in a sting but got pulled over after leaving an AMP once. I know this site was hacked because I've been a member since 2013 or so and almost everything is gone.
Old 08-10-2024, 09:19 AM   #8
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I would not connect the site issues to any law enforcement activity. When they want to do damage, they will simply take a site down and post a notice in its place.

I would take rumors of oh2 or eccie being directly involved in any stings with a grain of salt. The most consistent somewhat credible stories have been officers taking copies of reviews into studios or AMPs and using that to pressure women into testifying against owners/management.

All the online busts in recent years have been more closely connected to paid advertising sites, if there has been any connection at all. If oh2 ads or WW posts were actively placed by LE as part of sting operations the word would have gotten out by now. AFAIK there are no stories like that circulating.

The danger of such a tactic being leaked to the community is probably why oh2 wouldn’t be an attractive means to set up a sting, unless they eventually want to build a case (which might not be easy based on current laws) against that site to shut it down.
Old 08-10-2024, 12:03 PM   #9
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I can only speak on the p4p Indy scene. Your best bet to avoid scams and LE are p411 and oh2, supplemented with eccie for research purposes. Rubrankings has started to offer “Verified” status which appears to be reasonably reliable (I know of several legit providers, though, who advertise on RR but haven’t bothered with getting verified). Tryst has become pretty common as well.

As has always been the case using Eccie, and to a lesser extent oh2, to research these women is the best way to make sure you don’t get unpleasant surprises. All the other long-standing complaints about the reliability of reviews still stands, and if you haven’t already checked out the prices an hour of quality companionship commands these days be prepared for sticker shock.
TM, I agree with what you have posted. To avoid scams you need to do two things:

1. Screen, read reviews. Don't see anyone that does not have a review. (Yes, someone has to be first or the girl will never have a review).

2. Besides using OH2, P411, Eccie and Tryst.com for screening I would add TER (The erotic review). The Search function on TER is very good because you do searches on different characteristics. One does not need both P411 and TER. You just need one of them. There is a lot of information on Dallas Independents on the TER site.

I have been fortunate I have not been scammed. I have been fooled by a picture that was out of date once. You gave very good advice.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2024, 10:16 AM   #10
blueeyeswide
Valued Poster

It's happened on there before too. I used to be on P411 and got deposit baited in STL and Vegas a few times. Everyone always says this and then the ladies do it anyway. I'm not even an ugly or old guy but the only real ones from these boards that I've found are overweight single mom types. Why I usually go with streetwalkers.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women