Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2023, 01:02 PM   #1
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36
Default Scientists ‘shocked’ and ‘alarmed’ at what’s in the mRNA shots

In particular, McKernan was alarmed to find the presence of an SV40 promoter in the Pfizer vaccine vials. This is a sequence that is, ‘…used to drive DNA into the nucleus, especially in gene therapies,’ McKernan explains. This is something that regulatory agencies around the world have specifically said is not possible with the mRNA vaccines.

Ooops the science must have changed again.

But I bet a lot of folks are happy with their gene therapy shots.. lol.

Ready to line up for more?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 05:38 AM   #2
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I got three shots when they were first available because of my age.

I will not get another.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 08:51 AM   #3
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

https://healthfeedback.org/authors/kevin-mckernan/

Claim that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines contain DNA contaminants based on study of vials of “unknown provenance”; no evidence COVID-19 mRNA vaccines can alter DNA in people

CLAIM

DNA in COVID mRNA shots “may have the ability to alter the human genome”; “SV40 has been linked to cancer in humans”; “Regulatory Agencies Knew There Was a Contamination Problem”

SOURCE: Kevin McKernan, Sucharit Bhakdi, The Epoch Times

Published: 23 Jun 2023

VERDICT: MISLEADING

I will continue to get Covid vaccines as recommended by my physician.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 08:58 AM   #4
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
https://healthfeedback.org/authors/kevin-mckernan/

Claim that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines contain DNA contaminants based on study of vials of “unknown provenance”; no evidence COVID-19 mRNA vaccines can alter DNA in people

CLAIM

DNA in COVID mRNA shots “may have the ability to alter the human genome”; “SV40 has been linked to cancer in humans”; “Regulatory Agencies Knew There Was a Contamination Problem”

SOURCE: Kevin McKernan, Sucharit Bhakdi, The Epoch Times

Published: 23 Jun 2023

VERDICT: MISLEADING

I will continue to get Covid vaccines as recommended by my physician.

Why? Nothing says they work or help. In fact, this years shot is already outdated by the new variant.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 09:10 AM   #5
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Why? Nothing says they work or help. In fact, this years shot is already outdated by the new variant.
It has evolved into the same realm as “flu shots”

If you get the latest shot, you might get sick, and you might not.

If you do take the shot, it might keep you from getting really sick if you do get sick, or it might not.

Sound about right?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 11:02 AM   #6
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

If you do take the shot, it might keep you from getting really sick if you do get sick, or it might not.

Sound about right?

Actually the flu shot is more reliable than the covid shot. The flu doesn't seem to keep muting, but rotates between a few types. Some years they guess better than others what strain it will be.

Only thing obvious is that people don't understand immune systems and the too many snake oil salesman are out to make money on this lack of understanding, including too many in the medical profession.
Old 09-29-2023, 11:17 AM   #7
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Sound about right?
Sounds right but the fact remains, even today with a greatly decreased incidence of Covid infections, that getting a Covid shot protects a person against death or hospitalzation more than not getting a shot.

"Since COVID-19 vaccines became widely available in the spring of 2021, there has been a wide gap in deaths between the unvaccinated and vaccinated. Toward the end of 2022, though, data showed that most deaths from COVID-19 were among those who are vaccinated. But that doesn’t mean COVID-19 vaccines and boosters are ineffective. It’s quite the opposite."

https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-...oosters-matter
Old 09-29-2023, 01:40 PM   #8
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:

Sound about right?
That's nothing but a sales pitch initiated by the Pharmaceutical Companies that manufacture them. Getting mildly sick after a vaccination doesn't equate to getting severely sick if you wouldn't have been vaccinated. I stopped taking vaccines of all kinds in 2011.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 01:50 PM   #9
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sounds right but the fact remains, even today with a greatly decreased incidence of Covid infections, that getting a Covid shot protects a person against death or hospitalzation more than not getting a shot.

"Since COVID-19 vaccines became widely available in the spring of 2021, there has been a wide gap in deaths between the unvaccinated and vaccinated. Toward the end of 2022, though, data showed that most deaths from COVID-19 were among those who are vaccinated. But that doesn’t mean COVID-19 vaccines and boosters are ineffective. It’s quite the opposite."

https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-...oosters-matter

Propaganda to make money
Old 09-29-2023, 02:28 PM   #10
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Actually the flu shot is more reliable than the covid shot. The flu doesn't seem to keep muting, but rotates between a few types. Some years they guess better than others what strain it will be.

Only thing obvious is that people don't understand immune systems and the too many snake oil salesman are out to make money on this lack of understanding, including too many in the medical profession.
https://health.clevelandclinic.org/flu-strains/
Sorry, but according to the cleveland clinic- a great source for medical information; the Flu- like the majority of viruses, continue to mutate all the time. Flu shots try to stay ahead based on testing and seeing what strains are gaining in both testing, and in virulent mutation, but the shot is and always has been a best guess-timate. As it mutates, it might mimick a prior strain, but it's regenerating into new strains all the time.

You could claim that it's snake oil, or for $ or not, but flu shots save more elderly and young people every year than a majority of other treatments. And as a prophylactic care against catching a heavy or deadly case of the flu, it typically helps with making symptoms better than a non immunized person. Of course you don't have to take it- and you can just as easily not wear a condom fucking a ho. Immune response aside. The old saying of "Pay your money and take your chances", but flu shots are statistically a safe bet, and proven safe by YEARS of them being provided.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 04:34 PM   #11
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Nothing?

Quote:
There are plenty of people who suffered less from Covid after getting vax and a good many of us who never got it at all. Agree with the flu shot comparisons which is accurate enough and as the technology develops mRNA could be a pathway to great things.

For me much rather try and minimize the effects should I get covid than suffer the long term aftereffects so many around me had endured. Most of them were otherwise healthy and active before and their struggle to fully recover is ongoing and unpleasant
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 05:20 PM   #12
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
There are plenty of people who suffered less from Covid after getting vax and a good many of us who never got it at all. Agree with the flu shot comparisons which is accurate enough and as the technology develops mRNA could be a pathway to great things.

For me much rather try and minimize the effects should I get covid than suffer the long term aftereffects so many around me had endured. Most of them were otherwise healthy and active before and their struggle to fully recover is ongoing and unpleasant
I find it rather strange that it is only anti-vaxxers who know people who have suffered ill effects after getting the Covid vaccine. I know no one in that category.
Old 09-29-2023, 05:23 PM   #13
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
I find it rather strange that it is only anti-vaxxers who know people who have suffered ill effects after getting the Covid vaccine. I know no one in that category.
That might be a bad Omen.
Old 09-29-2023, 08:38 PM   #14
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

It antifreeze
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 09:46 PM   #15
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
https://health.clevelandclinic.org/flu-strains/
Sorry, but according to the cleveland clinic- a great source for medical information; the Flu- like the majority of viruses, continue to mutate all the time. Flu shots try to stay ahead based on testing and seeing what strains are gaining in both testing, and in virulent mutation, but the shot is and always has been a best guess-timate. As it mutates, it might mimick a prior strain, but it's regenerating into new strains all the time.

You could claim that it's snake oil, or for $ or not, but flu shots save more elderly and young people every year than a majority of other treatments. And as a prophylactic care against catching a heavy or deadly case of the flu, it typically helps with making symptoms better than a non immunized person. Of course you don't have to take it- and you can just as easily not wear a condom fucking a ho. Immune response aside. The old saying of "Pay your money and take your chances", but flu shots are statistically a safe bet, and proven safe by YEARS of them being provided.
Flu Shots can't save lives. In fact there is no way to prove that. One thing is for certain there is no symptom or disease that was ever caused by a Drug deficiency. The Medical profession uses Drugs to manage symptoms. With every symptom and with every disease there is a underlying cause. You can't prevent a disease that you don't have by use of drugs and vaccines for the most part are drugs. The Medical profession is under the paradigm there is a drug for every symptom and treatment for every disease which would include a drug. The underlying cause is still there which most often is linked to a Mineral or Nutritional deficiency.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women