Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2023, 09:44 PM   #1
HoHound
BANNED

Default Get Ready! The Banks Are Gonna Fail! (Video)

Anyone else listen to Mannarino? I've been listening to him for a couple years almost. Some of you might argue that this topic doesn't belong in a political forum. If the banks fail, there will be political fallout, I assure you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI_6Sd_e56s
HoHound is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 09:51 PM   #2
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Not gonna happen.
This is coming from very alt right folk that also think we're in a great depression.
One can find anything on YouTube for sure.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 10:33 PM   #3
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Have fun burying your money in a yard. I'll keep my pennies in the banks where they are at now, but thanks for sharing the cuckoo bird hardly insightful video about the future of banks. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 12:09 AM   #4
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Are the banks going to fail before or after our civil war? Maybe it will occur after the cabal of cannibalistic, Satanic ***** molesters are exposed, and OrangeMan, who has humbly and secretly fought them behind the scenes, defeats & kills them for all to see on his Truth Social network or on a Steve Bannon Live podcast.

Remember, “Where we go one, we go all”
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kdYpco...VuZ3N0b3duIG9o
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 02:26 AM   #5
ManSlut
Valued Poster

My opinion #2, a lot less sarcastic:

What this crank Mannarino wants to happen is for everyone to get spooked, like him, and rush to their bank and jerk out all of their money, which just about every dumbass knows, would cause the banking system to totally collapse in about 5 minutes, making the money you had to rush and withdraw, near worthless!

Bravo, bravo, more Crankist Shit that is just WHACK! What a waste of 15 mins of my life watching that worthless video. Actually it wasn’t total worthless, it proved there really is a sucker born every minute…Not to mention this 58 yr old financial genius only has a net worth of $3M and he believes in investing in the Make Believe Invisible Product of CRYPTO CURRENCIES!

And he’s written a classic piece of literature (a book for those Crankily Challenged) about his can’t lose blackjack winning strategy and not counting cards to do so!!
Old 09-09-2023, 08:32 AM   #6
HoHound
BANNED

I keep enough money in the bank to pay bills and that's all. Stacking gold and silver coins is the best strategy to reduce risk from failing banks and rising inflation. If you believe the federal government, deep state media, and the corporations have your best interest, YOU are the brain dead conspiracy theorist. Have fun wiping your ass with those worthless dollars.
HoHound is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 09:40 AM   #7
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

The informed judgement on bank stability is comforting.

Is there any prudence in keeping some fraction of my net worth in something tangible such as Art or precious metals?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 10:53 AM   #8
ICU 812
BANNED

The strong recommendation by others for hoarding gold is unsettling.

I bought US Savings Bonds at work for years, by setting aside a small-ish amount every paycheck. In the 1990s this was considered to be a "bad" investment. Maybe it still is by some standards. More recently, those bonds in the safety deposit box have done better than my bank CDs though. We just redeemed some and bought an SUV for cash.

Shpuld I now be buying gold coins?
Old 09-09-2023, 01:10 PM   #9
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

If the banks fail there will be people who are equipped and mentally ready to navigate the lawless landscape and those who are not. I don't think it is going to happen during any of our lifetime but then again I did not believe Roe V Wade would be overturned or a former President facing multiple counts stemming from election fraud would be taken seriously as a candidate either until they happened. Either way these are things to prepare for not worry about
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 01:55 PM   #10
ICU 812
BANNED

Do we need a Prepper forum on ECCIE?
Old 09-09-2023, 02:30 PM   #11
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
The strong recommendation by others for hoarding gold is unsettling.

I bought US Savings Bonds at work for years, by setting aside a small-ish amount every paycheck. In the 1990s this was considered to be a "bad" investment. Maybe it still is by some standards. More recently, those bonds in the safety deposit box have done better than my bank CDs though. We just redeemed some and bought an SUV for cash.

Shpuld I now be buying gold coins?
I've always heard Gold and Silver were good sound investments. The way things are getting while you're protecting your wealth with Gold and Silver investments protect your life by investing in Brass too.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 03:20 PM   #12
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I've always heard Gold and Silver were good sound investments. The way things are getting while you're protecting your wealth with Gold and Silver investments protect your life by investing in Brass too.

What about tin?
And to stay on topic banks will not be closing anytime soon.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 03:29 PM   #13
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
What about tin?
And to stay on topic banks will not be closing anytime soon.
That kind of skipped right over the top of your head, lol.
Old 09-09-2023, 04:21 PM   #14
ManSlut
Valued Poster

What the New, and Not So Improved OP, Cheap Charlie and the crank financial influencer in the video, worth a whopping $3M, fails to realize or comprehend is that the Government’s job sometimes is to protect us and sometimes from ourselves. We are a capitalist democracy and our financial system is tied to the success of this system. Can you imagine if the general public was made aware of every detail of which institutions weren’t doing as good a job with their banking institutions the chaos it would create would crumble everyone, including the solid institutions.

No one, that I know of in the private industry tells their clients, “Well, we had a very bad 3rd quarter, so bad, we may have to significantly downsize or close the doors. But nevermind the shop talk, let’s talk about you buying some product, the more the better, right?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
That kind of skipped right over the top of your head, lol.
I don’t think it did, you are probably recommending brass because it has high value to make large & small shell casings in the event of a military conflict which seems inevitable, and he may be referencing tin because it would be highly sought after in a military conflict to make food tins.

Or more likely he meant tin, because as evident by this forum there is a growing demand for tin foil hats…So maybe that went over your head?
Old 09-09-2023, 04:28 PM   #15
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
What the New, and Not So Improved OP, Cheap Charlie and the crank financial influencer fails to realize or comprehend is that Government’s job sometimes is to protect us and sometimes from ourselves. We are a capitalist democracy and our financial system is tied to the success of this system. Can you imagine if the general public was made aware of every detail of which institutions weren’t doing as good a job with their banking institutions the chaos it would create would crumble everyone, including the solid institutions.

I don’t think it did, you are probably recommending brass because it has high value to make large & small shell casings in the event of a military conflict which seems inevitable, and he may be referencing tin because it would be highly sought after in a military conflict to make food tins.
I don't think so. Food can be packaged in hermetically sealed pouches for longer shelf life and it's cheaper and less toxic.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women