Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2016, 04:06 PM   #1
JulianRios
BANNED

Encounters: 6
Thumbs down Providers need to stop spreading rumors -CASHMERE LOVE!

Look quite frankly I'm tired of this chick already and I haven't even been on eccie but about 2 months.. Can't a homie have fun with good looking women?

I try to book an appt with one of the cherry blossom girls downtown since I'm staying at a downtown hotel till mid April for work..

Hey I love San Antonio - I get to hand out with colleagues and go to TEJANO award shows and fiesta is on its away.

So why not see some sexy women on eccie ?

Anyways ... Tried to book an appt with cherry blossom gals and the manager or whatever he or she is asks for 2 refs so I give her 2 that I've seen in the last week.. Then she takes it upon himself (thinking its a dude because he's saying bro over text) to text or pm my first provider I saw a month or so ago ...

I don't know why?? I didn't even put that down as my ref .. Then I get a text for the girl I first saw and she says cherry blossom asked me about you etc .. And I told her this this and that .. ( basically that I saw you a month ago and I didn't have any problems and that you didn't have tattoos on your hands etc). I'm like okay good to go but i didn't put you as a ref ...

Ok so anyways I'm like well she said something good about me so let me text cherry blossom back ... Crickets when I asked her about my first provider she contacted without my approval so I finally say well you went ahead and contacted her without me using her name ... What's the point ...

Anyways come to find out cashmere love a provider notoriously on backpage from what I've heard and a provider that lies about her age has been yapping to a couple or providers that I am this crazy army guy or marine whatever he is ...

What's up with that cashmere ? Who the hell do you think you are? I have 3 ladies who can confirm who I am.. Keep my name out of your mouth woman.

So I text cashmere out of respect to handle it one on one.. And there goes this ghetto attitude within a FLASH!

So I said look I don't appreciate it cashmere leave my name out your mouth...
Then she likes I'm going to tell the mods you know private info ?? Like really ? You're all drama woman...

Then I say look I am done here and she keeps texting me then threatens me that's she's coming for me ... That's a threat and I will address that with the mods.

Respectfully , JR .
JulianRios is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 04:19 PM   #2
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

User ID: 68929
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao..ive already pmd the mods
No worries. And if the girls youve already seen know your not the Crazy Marine,have them come on here and say your not. Its that easy. And I still have all the texts...and just as I said b4 on several of the handles you've had. When it comes to you The Crazy Marine..if you come for me im going to come for you. You leave me alone,i will do the same PERIOD! Trying to bring up the same shit about me EVERYTIME isnt changing shit. Every1 knos i post on bp n everyone knows how old i am. No shame in my game..must be some in yours. If not you would openly admit your the Crazy Marine and only see the girls tht dont mind seeing thiefs. Instead you lie and scheme like the trash you are
And as for me being ghetto..when i need to i will be. And thts been established as well BITCH!
CashmereLove is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 04:24 PM   #3
JulianRios
BANNED

[QUOTE=CashmereLove;1057953441]Lmao..ive already pmd the mods
No worries. And if the girls youve already seen know your not the Crazy Marine,have them come on here and say your not. Its that easy. And I still have all the texts...and just as I said b4 on several of the handles you've had. When it comes to you The Crazy Marine..if you come for me im going to come for you.

Hmmmm okay... What a weirdo... Look into I said was what everyone else said ...

You post you're 28 years old and you clearly don't look it and it was stated that you said you have a 15 year old ... Doesn't that kinda thwart what you claim your age to be ??

I'm not going back n forth with you... The providers I've seen can go ahead and comment and leaving it at that.

If anyone is lying is you Hun.... Remember you're 28 years young .
Old 03-25-2016, 04:51 PM   #4
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ur funny CJ..n nothing you say can thwart anything...haha
Everyone knows how old i am..ive openly stated it many many many times. And for other gents who hvnt heard a simple read of my profile tells them im not actually 28. I enjoy posting on bp i get great hobbyists from there and send alot of them over here,thts why i am a first review for many. And for the record I am 41,ill be 42 in August. And sadly enough youve scared and threatened other girls into saying your not the Crazy Marine using many other handles. Its got to be scary for a new girl to hear all the things you have done including outing girls to their RW family or friends and even breaking a providers arm. I wont be intimidated for any reason by anybody..PERIOD
Old 03-25-2016, 04:56 PM   #5
JulianRios
BANNED

Damn... Someone get her some Tylenol pm's .. She's clearly delusional ....

Great night C love28...
Old 03-25-2016, 07:01 PM   #6
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im drama..lmao
But now I see you going on everything of cherryblossom talkn shit. So what you didnt get verified how does tht mean they have bad tcb and no1 should see them..lmao
Thy have to put safety of their girls priority #1. Thy have many many many reviews and all mention great tcb. You have 2 reviews and throw a fit cause you dint get an appointment. Lmao
Total BITCH move..then again Bitches only know how to make Bitch moves..ya BITCH!
Old 03-25-2016, 07:06 PM   #7
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and all the text messages of you threatening me and stalking me..im saving them. So whn u finally get the nuts to REALLY knock on my door and I hurt you...itll totally be self defense
Old 03-25-2016, 07:18 PM   #8
PillowChaffer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmereLove View Post
... REALLY knock on my door and I hurt you
To be hurt by CashmereLove sounds more like a lot of fun than a threat. Just sayin...

What would I have to pay to be brutally attacked by those titties? Nevermind... I know your rates.

What was I thinking about before CashmereLove's titties got me distracted? Sucks getting old. I'll be back when I can stop thinking about CashmereLove's rack. Where did I put that lotion?

PillowChaffer is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:48 PM   #9
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillowChaffer View Post
To be hurt by CashmereLove sounds more like a lot of fun than a threat. Just sayin...

What would I have to pay to be brutally attacked by those titties? Nevermind... I know your rates.

What was I thinking about before CashmereLove's titties got me distracted? Sucks getting old. I'll be back when I can stop thinking about CashmereLove's rack. Where did I put that lotion?

Lmao...xoxo
Old 03-25-2016, 08:00 PM   #10
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Well this dumb for both sides.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:20 PM   #11
HottShott210
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Note about THE OP... you seem a bit rejected.. not handling it very well.. crying on message boards..worried about your reputation on Eccie more than you are about the RW... I dont know you nor care to know you.. just making an assumption based on what Im reading. Anyone that puts that much time and energy into a hookers business has some disturbing deeper issues... Ive seen Cashmere Love before..(before I discovered eccie) . nice lady..best provider i ever found on backpage...id see her more but shes kinda far.. . awesome tits... great BJ skills... her rules are pretty simple and straight forward.. if she gets hood every now and then... so what... most providers have some street knowledge.. just remember Jesus hates a pussy... so dont be one
HottShott210 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:25 PM   #12
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottShott210 View Post
Note about THE OP... you seem a bit rejected.. not handling it very well.. crying on message boards..worried about your reputation on Eccie more than you are about the RW... I dont know you nor care to know you.. just making an assumption based on what Im reading. Anyone that puts that much time and energy into a hookers business has some disturbing deeper issues... Ive seen Cashmere Love before..(before I discovered eccie) . nice lady..best provider i ever found on backpage...id see her more but shes kinda far.. . awesome tits... great BJ skills... her rules are pretty simple and straight forward.. if she gets hood every now and then... so what... most providers have some street knowledge.. just remember Jesus hates a pussy... so dont be one
Aww thx baby...and best quote EVER!

JESUS HATES A PUSSY. ..SO DONT BE ONE
Old 03-25-2016, 08:28 PM   #13
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
Well this dumb for both sides.
Simon its very sad for me that this sorry trash ass bitch wont leaveme alone. I 1st encountered him 11/2013 and hes still dick ridin. If he would just leave me the fuck alone. But threatening me and my safety will only bring out my best...just saying
Old 03-25-2016, 08:40 PM   #14
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmereLove View Post
Simon its very sad for me that this sorry trash ass bitch wont leaveme alone. I 1st encountered him 11/2013 and hes still dick ridin. If he would just leave me the fuck alone. But threatening me and my safety will only bring out my best...just saying
Are you sure that he is Raveninthenest? Do you have proof? If not, then you can't really slander him like that... Well, you can, but it wouldn't be okay, would it?

Julian, if you have providers on this board that can attest that you don't have star tattoos on your abdomen, then ask them come forward and post to this thread. If you don't, then... You my be out of luck... and you should have moved on instead of zeroing in on one pussy that you wanted to fuck... failed and started a thread to cry about how you got cock-blocked. You don't have to fuck everyone that tickles your fancy, you know?
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:48 PM   #15
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
Do you have proof?
I do,and it has been sent up the chain of command. I dont jus run my mouth to be running it..xoxo

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women