Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60439
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48476
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2012, 08:08 AM   #1
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65
Default So, let's talk NCNS

Boys - we've been told we have a reputation for NCNS and that we need to get our shit together - so our brothers from up North will have some entertainment when they visit (cause we all know providers don't like NCNS any more than we do)!

So which of you fucktards are doing this NCNS thang? I know it happens a lot in other markets - but here, where the pickings are slim - or not so slim, depending on your perspective???

So - providers. Have you had problems with NCNS? Or is someone blowing smoke out their ass?
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:46 AM   #2
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

I have had to cancel a few appointments, but have never NCNS. I had to cancel with Bella and tried to reschedule. I never heard back from her when I did. I gave her several days notice. I always hear about the NCNS guys too , but don't know who they are.
I have had a lot more providers cancel on me than the other way around, and as long as they give me some notice it's not a problem.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:27 AM   #3
Guest022120
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I know that I have not been in as long as others, but I never have NCNS.
I have had to cancel one time on a girl that I have met with prior, but that was on her not me. Appointment was set up for her to be at my location at one time, she called an hour after she was supposed to be there and said she was leaving headed my way. It was about 45 min to get to me and I told here it was gonna be way to late. She was supposed to be at my place at 11 pm and she called me a little after midnight and said she was leaving to head my way.
Guest022120 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:19 PM   #4
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Life does get in the way more often than we would like, on both sides, but if you do what you can to give notice, and or make it up it usually doesn't become an issue.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #5
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Hey, let's have names of NCNS hobbyists.

I have cancelled on short notice twice in 9 years on this board. Both were because I was sick as a dog and the girl doesn't want some fucker with the flu coming over to swap spit with her in that condition. In one case it was an out of town girl, and I voluntarily gave her half the fee since she had expenses to pay.

I hear this crap often, but when I question seasoned providers about their experience here, they say it's never been a problem. My guess is some folks don't know how to confirm an appointment or don't know what a confirmed appointment is.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #6
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Hey, let's have names of NCNS hobbyists.

I have cancelled on short notice twice in 9 years on this board. Both were because I was sick as a dog and the girl doesn't want some fucker with the flu coming over to swap spit with her in that condition. In one case it was an out of town girl, and I voluntarily gave her half the fee since she had expenses to pay.

I hear this crap often, but when I question seasoned providers about their experience here, they say it's never been a problem. My guess is some folks don't know how to confirm an appointment or don't know what a confirmed appointment is.
+1 RJ. Name the perps!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #7
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Sometimes, life does happen, as Smitty said. And sometimes a lackadaisical attitude seems to come from unexpected quarters. Just makes it that much more refreshing when you deal with ladies that realize that TCB is as important as BCD, sometimes even more so.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:30 PM   #8
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Talk about communication and making sure the appointment is set. I "thought" I had an appointment set with a girl in NOLA last year. Could hardly sleep the night before, texted her an hour ahead of time, she texts back "did we have something definate, I'm at the gym." we did meet up 30 min later than I expected! Now, I make sure the appointment is firm! I will text a girl about "possible times" but am careful not to confirm until I'm ready to commit the donation - if I can't make the appointment for whatever reason I'll make good on the donation.

So, where is the input from providers? Do you have problems with Corpus guys and NCNS? Speak now - we want to hear!
Old 04-17-2012, 09:39 PM   #9
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Back in the day I had at least two visiting ladies tell me that the guys that they had trouble with were lurkers who would schedule early and with the NCNS they could not reschedule.

I think that the word has gotten out to give priority to the regulars on the board. Life may happen, but they will at least get a call.

Recently it seems that the visiting ladies have been gthe ones that are more likely to NCNS.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:34 PM   #10
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Not one single provider response! Hmmmm!
Old 04-20-2012, 05:44 AM   #11
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

As one of the aforementioned "brothers from up North"...I can honestly say I've never NCNS'd...but have been on the receiving end of NCNS and bad TCB in this market waaaaay too many times...

If I wanted to list names, I'd pretty much just have to go down the P411 list of CC

...still missing Trinity (TrueBlessings)

Time to saddle up and head back to DFW...the land of milk and honeys
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:27 AM   #12
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I'm thinking providers aren't posting here because....

1) their own TCB may be revealed. Bad for business.
2) it would become a he said/she said drama fest. Bad for business.
3) they would be added to the "bad attitude" list. Bad for business.

In general, not a good risk/reward ratio for a provider to post here. Just my opinion.

Side note: I think both providers and hobbyists confuse NCNS with last-minute cancellation (LMC?). Both are frustrating, but NCNS is just rude.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #13
Versace
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 68631
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

NCNS Sucks Especially when you are visiting from out of town, I NEVER NCNS anyone, if I cant make it, I will always let you know & Expect the same in return My time is just as Valuable as yours

XoXo
V
Versace is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:31 AM   #14
Guest090412-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 97129
My ECCIE Reviews

So you want names? I had one in Corpus his handle is letme. He then stupidly called again 2 weeks later and tried to book again. DENIED. I had another in McAllen that upset me greatly because I was traveling and only take a few appointments per day. That particular client text 7 hours late and begged for another chance, reluctantly I did schedule with him again. After about 5 minutes of razzing we talked and got down to business so to speak. It actually turned out to be a lot of fun. May I take this time to say NCNS is more a newbie thing and we all know how I feel about newbies!

The takers in life may eat better , but the givers in life sleep better!
Those that know me know how I feel about my sleep.
Guest090412-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:10 AM   #15
Guest052813
Account Disabled

User ID: 17945
My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately I don't pay attention to Eccie handles. I do have the phone numbers of the guys that were NCNS, but I feel like that would be extremely inappropriate for me to share them on an open forum (girls, I'll post them in the problem client section).
I have reported the few NCNS that have p411 accounts.

Since I was visiting in Port A, I just figured it was to far and they backed out after they put it in their GPS, but there is a reputation going around Austin that CC guys do these kinds of things.

If you do have to cancel, like Mr.Smith, it is perfectly ok! (BTW. Mr.Smith... please be looking for a PM from me today!) We usually don't hold it against you even if you cancel last minute as long as you TELL US! You can simple say you can't make it today and that's fine. It just really sucks waiting for an hour or so and then nothing. PLUS, girls like myself who only see one client per day are really missing out. I put a lot of effort in getting ready for an appointment, so it really sucks when you get yourself all hot and bothered and then have to finish off alone . . . Just keep that in mind next time.
Guest052813 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women