Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163153
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2014, 11:51 PM   #1
Gbusey
Gaining Momentum

Default You chose, you show up, you listen...to what?

//Short version notated by an asterisk(*)

A lot of ads and reviews say something to the extent of "soft", "warm", "deep", or "relaxing" music in their description of the incall (more often than not, though sometimes this is true for an outcall).

What does that really mean to you? Give examples! If you can't give examples, then list a genre at least.

See, in my mind, the outset of a date isn't necessarily dictated by the music offered, or even settled on, but the effort to find the music best fitting the situation or the taste of the consumer (an oddly delicious word in this context), is a tremendous bonus to any encounter (civilian and provider alike).

I understand that this a subject that, as a guess, the majority of people don't give 2 cents about, but as a man who has a genuine passion and intrigue for music, it makes all the difference! I feel it comes back to the idea (if not fact) that, even at its most base level, sex is an emotional experience and therefore only enhanced by other emotional triggers, events, or stimuli in whatever form we most connect with; be it the emotional embrace of another body, the positive reinforcement of a whisper about our sexual prowess, or simply the satisfaction of a carnal desire we best not deny. As it stands, for me, music serves not as a background noise to displace the anxiety or awkwardness of an encounter but to enhance it and reach the highest form of fulfillment that I can between myself and the provider I've deemed worthy of my affection.

*TL;DR (Too Long Didn't Read) (neanderthal version) ...What music do you listen to while banging, bitches?

For the sake of example I will lead with a few albums I find to be brilliant of their own accord, but delightfully enhanced when shared with another...enthusiastic partner, (Sadly, this has to be explained: the following albums are of a...newer variety...to that of which most members wouldn't fancy (not to be presumptuous, but more in recognition of my audience). I acknowledge that The Doors debut album, Steve Millers greatest hits, the Eagles greatest hits, or what have you, can certainly enhance a situation (a fact that I prove almost daily with my obsession of The Doors early work) however, these are albums I grew to adore, (if for no other reason that I was only born in the late 80's); and this only exemplifies my point of the consumer having the possibility of a wide musical taste, and the sweet ironic availability for us to play whatever we want without fear because.....lets face it, the background noise is the least of out concerns.

Forgive the rambling, here's your new-wave examples (that doesn't mean French, by the way, for the more...worldly of readers, haha):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN9tulBHr8Y (Thievery Corporation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCwfUX58IZw (Massive Attack)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=422V...2mv77N4FlwStP5 (playlist of Hybrid's "I Choose Noise" album)

Hell, even the more intense work of Nero and their Welcome Reality album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuR1rVVf358 (Yeah, ok, this is certainly more of a sport-fucking backdrop, but damn combining an awe-inspiring woman with a favorite group/artist; there's just not much more the world has to offer, frankly.

End note: I suspect that MOST will disagree with the examples provided, but that should only inspire you to provide (heh) your own examples! Remember we're dealing with a completely subjective matter here; that doesn't mean we can't learn a bit from one another.

Oh, and you're welcome to those who use the music I provided in the future!

-G
Gbusey is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 12:53 AM   #2
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

:Tebow:
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 02:22 AM   #3
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

The music playing in my head of my voice telling me I better bust this nut while holding on to 30-50 percent hardness before the dreaded warning comes from her mouth and drops me to 0%.
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:06 AM   #4
Prime Time
Neon Deion

Prime Time is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:52 AM   #5
Guest022015
Account Disabled

User ID: 207165
My ECCIE Reviews

No thanks are in order . Soooo...over all of the above. The music you mentioned is great but hardly mood music. A delicate mix I find is nessasary in creating a trigger that pulls back the nuclei and separates it from its physical nebular structure thus making you remember a moment you attach a song to. Tiny neutrons pulsate sparking such memories . Sending tiny pulses of energy through the brain . Invision shooting stars with no direction spearing off inside your brain. Pow , crack , versssss.....sizzling hot as they bounce-and zoom towards your awakening mind.

A mind that is alive is a mind that is aware and without a doubt the most beautiful mind of all.
Guest022015 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 10:37 AM   #6
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Even the TL;DR version was TL so I DR.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 12:32 PM   #7
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote: