Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2018, 11:06 PM   #1
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

User ID: 402056
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Craziest Pick-Up Lines

So during this hectic time in the hobby world I’ve found myself seated at local bar tops more frequently in search of some new friends. I find it crazy that the bar scene as far as hobbying goes is basically non existent here in Little Rock.
Why is that?
Maybe some of you gentlemen could chime in to explain their experiences with meeting girls while out for a drink and what your reaction would be if a girl approached you to spend some time afterwards.
Also ladies what are some of the craziest pick up lines you’ve heard while out for drinks with your girls?

I’m so excited to have the forums back as a resource.
ACharmXo is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 06:24 AM   #2
Nukeman69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

VERY rare that a girl will ever initiate a conversation in a bar with me. Generally I'm the one trying.
Nukeman69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 09:21 AM   #3
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That really bizarre to hear.. Ive yet to have the pleasure of meeting you but I would think surely a charming gentleman like yourself would have all the pretty ladies at the bar looking your way
Old 06-26-2018, 09:50 AM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

It creeps me out when guys get overly aggressive and use cheesy lines in bar situations.

Nonchalance is key. I much prefer a nice, genuine smile and a drink refill. I also like it when they invite me to kick their ass in a game of pool, then take their defeat gracefully.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:50 AM   #5
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACharmXo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukeman69 View Post
VERY rare that a girl will ever initiate a conversation in a bar with me. Generally I'm the one trying.
That really bizarre to hear.. Ive yet to have the pleasure of meeting you but I would think surely a charming gentleman like yourself would have all the pretty ladies at the bar looking your way
"Looking [his] way" =/= "initiating a conversation".

My past experience (such as it is) being alone at a bar is consistent with Nukeman's. Not only has it been very rare for a unaccompanied woman to initiate a conversation with me in a bar, in every case that's happened in my life (no less than three, no more than six) the woman who started chatting me up was a hooker looking for her next client (which is what your OP implies you were doing yourself--unless "looking for new friends" wasn't the euphemism I took it for on first reading).

I think it has to do with safety issues; while no unaccompanied woman has tried to strike up a conversation with me unless she was looking to get paid for her time and companionship, women with either a girlfriend or another guy haven't been quite so shy. That's still somewhat rare (I'm pathologically introverted, so I probably exude something of a "leave me the fuck alone" vibe when I'm alone at a bar--usually I have a book with me and I'll be reading it while enjoying a drink or three), but not nonexistent. I think there's safety in numbers; if she's got company with her a woman might feel more secure in chatting up a strange man, because she's always got her companion to help execute her exit strategy if the strange man turns out to be a truly strange man.

ETA:And since you asked:

Quote:
Maybe some of you gentlemen could chime in to explain their experiences with meeting girls while out for a drink and what your reaction would be if a girl approached you to spend some time afterwards.
My reaction now would be the same as my reaction then: "I'm sorry; thanks for asking but I can't afford your fee."

I can guarantee you that because of my pathological introversion and resulting "leave me the fuck alone" vibe, no woman would approach me to spend time afterwards with me for free. (Hasn't happened in close to 61 years; ain't gonna suddenly happen now.)

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:56 AM   #6
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Duplicate. Ignore.
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:07 AM   #7
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I heard a guy had “your name” tattooed on his member. I assume his pick up line was something like hey baby, My dick has your name written all over it.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:07 AM   #8
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I heard a guy had “your name” tattooed on his member. I assume his pick up line was something like hey baby, My dick has your name written all over it.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:09 AM   #9
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
It creeps me out when guys get overly aggressive and use cheesy lines in bar situations.

Nonchalance is key. I much prefer a nice, genuine smile and a drink refill. I also like it when they invite me to kick their ass in a game of pool, then take their defeat gracefully.
Guys can be SUPER aggressive in the bar scene .. maybe it all of the liquid courage lol
I can always appreciate a refill .. depending on who’s offering. And while I love getting competitive in a game of pool, I more than anything like to utilize the opportunity to show off how great my booty looks bent over
Old 06-26-2018, 11:10 AM   #10
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Oh my ..
Old 06-26-2018, 11:16 AM   #11
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
... And while I love getting competitive in a game of pool, I more than anything like to utilize the opportunity to show off how great my booty looks bent over
Hmm. Perhaps I should bring you along next time…

I’m open to using you as a distraction to blow their concentration. Lol!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 12:06 PM   #12
Nukeman69
Account Disabled

I used the old "do you want to dance. No. Well then I guess a blow job is completely out of the question" line when I was young. Worked a few times.
Old 06-26-2018, 12:08 PM   #13
Nukeman69
Account Disabled

These days there are always to many "young gym wanna be studs" that surround any woman that I would be attracted to as soon as they walk in. The older mature guys are the ones with the money to play.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:09 PM   #14
datred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What bars are the best for pickups? Really hate downtown scene and all the noise, but maybe that is the best?
datred is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 05:00 PM   #15
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I'm WAY past the stage of pick up lines. Never had much luck in the bar scene with pick up lines anyway. Took too much alcohol for me to get up the courage and by the time I had the courage my mouth would overpower my ass. Didn't work out very well.

Believe it or not, I'm actually a really shy guy.
arealone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women