Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2013, 09:40 AM   #1
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I though Maddow was one of yours. Why is she saying the same shit we've been screaming and it's OK?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y75nDqGOgOE

The last time the R said word one about this, you idiots stomped it to death. This is your girl. Could it be the democrats are getting a grip?

I dunno if one democrat making sense is worthy of giving you all a gold star, but it's a nice start.

Now go ahead and twist the shit out of this and make yourselves look crazy. It's fun.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:10 PM   #2
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Nope, not letting this one go. I'm going to bump it every time I think about wanting to punch a democrat in the face by accident on purpose.

In your Fing face, party of tards. No, I'm not referring to my family reunion....
Old 01-29-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I posted this awhile back, LK. The libtards didn't care. I'm sure they still don't. They want Obama to be all powerful, and have no one question what he does.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:12 PM   #4
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I just thought of it again.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:13 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The libs need to be reminded. It's a good analysis by Maddow.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:25 PM   #6
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Ya COG she did one that's 3 and 4 years old. This is just the current release. I kinda like her. I used to have a democrat from longview come see me and I did actually take his advice and watch her.

I bet she's the one the democrats will need to worry about once O's shit starts to snow ball. She strikes me a no nonsense kind of gal... not completely informed, but hey who is....

We all came out against the patriot act. Actually we came out against the republicans for a great many things. We aren't even sad to see the party die. It's about fukin time.

So why is it that O can do no wrong with these guys. Who was it that said, " A man unwilling to acknowledge when his side is wrong, is probably a liar."

I'm fascinated by the fact they all keep holding every single thing he does as if it came from heaven. Why? He's apart of the same system that is SEVERELY BROKEN. Do any of these assholes know history at ALL? America 2013 is exactly what Germany looked like just before the box folded in with Hitler. How do they really not see the similarity?

Is it because they need us to say Bush was wrong? OK no problem... BUSH WAS WRONG. His father lay the ground work for Agenda 21 in America. I can't stand republicans or anything they stand for. They lied to us and they used us. I do NOT support them.

There. Your turn.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:30 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

My turn? LOL! I can't improve on that. You said it well.

This should piss WPF off:

LK <<< >>> COG
Old 01-29-2013, 12:45 PM   #8
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

My mistake. I meant to infer it was a democrats turn to acknowledge something O has done wrong.

WTF is already pissed at 3 out of 5 of the voices in my head because they didn't invite his voices to their tea party, and one just bought a new 357, so he's being a little anti social.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:36 PM   #9
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The liberals don't want to listen to her anymore because she has rocked the boat. In their eyes she is now irrelevant.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:48 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

And so are y'all...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

ain't that the god damn truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
And so are y'all...
cog and lk are dumb and dummy patting each other on their retarded heads!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:42 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So what do you think of what Maddow said?
Old 01-29-2013, 06:33 PM   #13
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So what do you think of what Maddow said?
Maddow who?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:40 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

who is on first?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:06 PM   #15
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

LOL, reaching back to May 2009, eh? Hmmm, it could be that since you were "screaming" the same "shit" some of us might have missed it? I realize that we are remiss in not hanging on every word that proceeds out of the mouths of Teawipes but, shit happens - screamed or not.

Glenna, Glenna, Glenna I know you think you have a point and I would really be interested in hearing what it is. Is it that the USA is just like Germany in the late 1920s? Fortunately, I know enough history to know that Hitler leveraged a highly organized minority of less than 30% of the German people intent on constantly attacking the existing structure, spreading lies and half-truths and promoting a vision of a "thousand year Reich" at whose core was racial hatred (Jews and Gypsies, anyone?) and fear of those who were in control of the economy (again, Jews - except for the part that they weren't in control of the German economy). Yessireee, all those non-Aryans needed to leave and quit fu*king it up for the rest of all those "good Germans." Paranoiac promoters of "conspiracies" must set up an "us versus them" dynamic complete with scapegoats. One thing has always been a certainty throughout human history: fear sells, especially to those who think they are powerless and "victims."

Sounds like the Teawipe Party Parrotriot playbook, doesn't it?

While you're in a historical knowledge gathering mode, Glenna, you might want to check out Washington putting down the Whiskey Rebellion (a tax issue), Lincoln suspending Habeus Corpus, Roosevelt trying to pack the Supreme Court as well as interring Japanese Americans - to mention a few, shall we say, executive "excesses." And, there are plenty more where those came from. Breaking News: People aren't perfect and are quite capable of resorting to methods and policies that are gross over reactions to not getting their way. Anyone who tries to make a god out of a human is running a fool's errand. We all have to take the bad with the good. Big effin' deal - only Teawipe Parrotriot losers would throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Of course, since most of us are not operating with all of the secret knowledge of "how things really are," we are at a serious disadvantage. It's a shame that most of that great wisdom is merely made up by some covey of loons out in the blogosphere.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women