Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How Will The Supreme Court Rule?
Mostly in Favor of President Obama 3 13.04%
Mostly Against President Obama 14 60.87%
In Favor, but with Provisions 3 13.04%
I have No Idea 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2012, 06:05 AM   #1
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Supreme Court Ruling

The Supreme Court is scheduled to hand down a ruling on key policies that will help or hurt President Obama very soon now.

I am inclined to believe the court will issue mostly favorable rulings, but one never knows how these judges will rule.

How do you think the Supreme Court will rule?
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:49 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Where is the "Hand Obama an Ass Kicking" option ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:07 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I have already predicted that Obamacare will go down 6-3. Immigration case will go down 7-2.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:28 AM   #4
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Where is the in line with the constitution option. These are not for or against Obama in any sense other than he will probably disagree with them.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:05 AM   #5
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Where is the in line with the constitution option. These are not for or against Obama in any sense other than he will probably disagree with them.
If SCOTUS ruled according to the Constitution, most of the federal government would have to be shut down. Obamacare isn't even close to being constitutional, neither is Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, The Department of Educuation, etc.

The commerce clause has been deliberately misinterpeted in order to allow the federal government to grow far beyond it's constitutional limitations. That's largely why America is bankrupt.

If our congressmen and senators would honor by their oaths of office, that require them to abide by the Constitution, we wouldn't have a massive unconstitutional federal government.

The president also takes an oath of office that requires him to abide by the Constitution. That means he can't sign an unconstitional law without violating his oath of office.

The Supreme Court is supposed to serve as a backup, just in case Congress happens to pass an unconstitutional law, and the president signs an unconstitutional law. The Supreme Court is supposed to be the final firewall to protect the Constitution. SCOTUS no longer provides a reliable protection of the Constitution.

The founders apparently believed that American politcians would never become so corrupt that three levels of safegaurds would be insufficient to protect the Constitution. They were wrong.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I have already predicted that Obamacare will go down 6-3. Immigration case will go down 7-2.

I think the court is as polarized as the rest ,and will vote on party lines.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:38 AM   #7
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Well they are making us wait till Thursday.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #8
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
If SCOTUS ruled according to the Constitution, most of the federal government would have to be shut down. Obamacare isn't even close to being constitutional, neither is Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, The Department of Educuation, etc.

The commerce clause has been deliberately misinterpeted in order to allow the federal government to grow far beyond it's constitutional limitations. That's largely why America is bankrupt.

If our congressmen and senators would honor by their oaths of office, that require them to abide by the Constitution, we wouldn't have a massive unconstitutional federal government.

The president also takes an oath of office that requires him to abide by the Constitution. That means he can't sign an unconstitional law without violating his oath of office.

The Supreme Court is supposed to serve as a backup, just in case Congress happens to pass an unconstitutional law, and the president signs an unconstitutional law. The Supreme Court is supposed to be the final firewall to protect the Constitution. SCOTUS no longer provides a reliable protection of the Constitution.

The founders apparently believed that American politcians would never become so corrupt that three levels of safegaurds would be insufficient to protect the Constitution. They were wrong.
Wish I could argue with you on this.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:55 AM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Nothing to argue with. Joe is absolutely correct.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:59 AM   #10
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Wish I could argue with you on this.
Quote:
Nothing to argue with. Joe is absolutely correct.
And I'm in agreement with all the above...
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:18 PM   #11
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Important Decision

This is a very important decision for the country.

So why is the Supreme Court dithering around so long?

Well, you see, the court was really busy deciding if showing a naked butt on television in 2003 was constitutional before ruling on the Health Care law.

As Bill Mahr commented on his show, this court is obsessing about a 9 year old ass instead of focusing on this important decision.

. . . Are they acting like the Supreme Court of the land or more like Jerry Sandusky?

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:54 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Maybe Obamacare required more thought? More deliberation? You can't keep getting your news and opinions from Bill Maher. He's more of an Obamaton than you.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:57 PM   #13
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
This is a very important decision for the country.

So why is the Supreme Court dithering around so long?

Well, you see, the court was really busy deciding if showing a naked butt on television in 2003 was constitutional before ruling on the Health Care law.

As Bill Mahr commented on his show, this court is obsessing about a 9 year old ass instead of focusing on this important decision.

. . . Are they acting like the Supreme Court of the land or more like Jerry Sandusky?

Fuck you, FAST SANDY.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:36 PM   #14
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
What possible 6th vote do you see in the health care case? (And there are four separate issues in that case, but I presume you're talking about the mandate.). No matter what happens, that part of the opinion will be 5-4. Anti-Injunction Act challenge to ripeness will loose 7-2 or worse. Medicaid as coercive chhallenge will loose 8-1 or 7-2 or worse. Severability is where the real action will be. U think they duck tht issue and send it back to district Court.

BTW, the Court split the baby on the Aruzona immigration case today, but by and large, I thought that the administration did as well as could be hoped. The good guys also won 5-4 on mandatory life sentences for juvis violating the 8th Amendment, another good result, I thought, though technically a defeat for the administration.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:45 PM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, TTH, I thought the votes would be Roberts, Scalia, Alito, Thomas, Kennedy and Sotomayor to overturn the mandate, and I think since there is no provision for severance, the whole bill will go down.

But I blew the Immigration decision big time, so I'm not holding out any hope on my Obamacare prediction. The Court is much more statist than I thought. They may very well uphold that monstrosity.

If they uphold Obamacare, I do think that Alito, Scalia and Thomas will dissent. But right now, I'm just going to wait and see. I'm glad I didn't have any money on this.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women