Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default WMD's Fuck-up.

Which Department head rolled over that fuck up? I mean innocent people were killed, who was to blame? Now before somebody chimes in with "That is not why we went to war...'' Anybody with half a brain knows the President would never have gotten approval without that lie. I am not saying Bush knew he was telling a lie...I am saying that it was a lie. Nobody was held responsible and certainly none of you were screaming for somebody to be held responsible.

Were you righties as concerned for our dead soldiers and innocent folks in Iraq killed over this lie?

That said I would like to get to the bottom of F&F and see some responsibility attached. That is why I think Obama is making a political mistake as of now...unless this is like the Birth Certificate and he is just playing more birthers for fools.

But come on my fellow righties...what is with all this fake outrage?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:56 AM   #2
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default He's a FP, but he's our FP

Oh wait, wrong room. I thought the title was WTF's a FP and I wanted to pile on
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:12 AM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have a suspicion that the WMD's were in Iraq, and were hustled accross the border into Syria. I also suspect that the Russians played a big roll in all of this.

Just speculation.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:54 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

An American died and WTF thinks its a joke???

Getting into the way back machine we see that Bush didn't lie, the intelligence people didn't lie (nor did every intelligence agency on the planet), but mistakes were made (maybe). You want to forget that some very senior Iraqi officers said that they shipped out their WMDs to Syria. Maybe that is why some presidents are reluctant to get involved and would like Assad to stay in power safeguarding the nonexistent WMDs. If the word got out that the WMDs actually existed then the democrats would look so foolish for 10 years of "lying" about them.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:14 AM   #5
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Getting into the way back machine we see that Bush didn't lie, the intelligence people didn't lie (nor did every intelligence agency on the planet), but mistakes were made (maybe). .
Yes Bush lied and he knew it was all a lie. When the husband of a CIA agent uncovered the truth Bush and Chaney exposed the agent and did a great deal of damage of agents we had in the field and with contacts of other countries we were working with. Go ask the CIA how they liked that little stunt.

There is no maybe about it.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:03 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;2836163]An American died and WTF thinks its a joke???

Getting into the way back machine we see that Bush didn't lie, the intelligence people didn't lie (nor did every intelligence agency on the planet), but mistakes were made (maybe). You want to forget that some very senior Iraqi officers said that they shipped out their WMDs to Syria. Maybe that is why some presidents are reluctant to get involved and would like Assad to stay in power safeguarding the nonexistent WMDs. If the word got out that the WMDs actually existed then the democrats would look so foolish for 10 years of "lying" about them.[/QUOT

Karl Rove said in his book that it was his opinion if GWB had known the truth about the WMDS he would have not invaded Iraq.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

To answer Ekim; knowing that Saddam was lying maybe would have stopped the war but Saddam was already in noncompliance. Bush asked for the authority to take any and all action which was approved by the Congress. Once again, no one credible has shown any proof that Bush lied or the intelligence agencies lied. Surprising as hell, they got snookered. Still we can go back to where did the weapons go? The smart money says Syria and that may be the reason the White House and democratic party (Hillary) want to keep Assad in power if he can do it himself. So we will not help him, nor do we seem to want to oppose hiim.

Give it up hedge hog, Plame was not covert and her husband lied to Bush about the yellowcake in Niger. We covered this all last week. Weren't you paying attention? It would keep you from embarassing yourself if you kept up.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:12 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
An American died and WTF thinks its a joke???

Getting into the way back machine we see that Bush didn't lie, the intelligence people didn't lie (nor did every intelligence agency on the planet), but mistakes were made (maybe). You want to forget that some very senior Iraqi officers said that they shipped out their WMDs to Syria. Maybe that is why some presidents are reluctant to get involved and would like Assad to stay in power safeguarding the nonexistent WMDs. If the word got out that the WMDs actually existed then the democrats would look so foolish for 10 years of "lying" about them.
no I am joking about the fake outrage. The rest of what you wrote is just tea nut conspiracy caca.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I have a suspicion that the WMD's were in Iraq, and were hustled accross the border into Syria. I also suspect that the Russians played a big roll in all of this.

Just speculation.
wtf? Why have wmd's if you are not going to use them when invaded by a foreign power! You listen to JD and you will wind up in the nut house. Even Bush has admitted there were none.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:21 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Yes Bush lied and he knew it was all a lie. When the husband of a CIA agent uncovered the truth Bush and Chaney exposed the agent and did a great deal of damage of agents we had in the field and with contacts of other countries we were working with. Go ask the CIA how they liked that little stunt.

There is no maybe about it.
Either you are willfully lying, or you are completely ignorant of the truth. Plame outed herself on the DC party scene over cocktails. Her husband's claims have since been found to be false, and Hussein had everybody and everything he needed to reconstitute his WMD program.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #11
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
wtf? Why have wmd's if you are not going to use them when invaded by a foreign power! You listen to JD and you will wind up in the nut house.
No kiddin'. Seems Saddam Hussein was more concerned with George Bush getting egg on his face than he was in saving his own hide.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Which Department head rolled over that fuck up? I mean innocent people were killed, who was to blame? Now before somebody chimes in with "That is not why we went to war...'' Anybody with half a brain knows the President would never have gotten approval without that lie. I am not saying Bush knew he was telling a lie...I am saying that it was a lie. Nobody was held responsible and certainly none of you were screaming for somebody to be held responsible.

Were you righties as concerned for our dead soldiers and innocent folks in Iraq killed over this lie?

That said I would like to get to the bottom of F&F and see some responsibility attached. That is why I think Obama is making a political mistake as of now...unless this is like the Birth Certificate and he is just playing more birthers for fools.

But come on my fellow righties...what is with all this fake outrage?

First, it's not fake outrage. Many in America want to know if "Fast and Furious" was a bone headed fuck-up or if it was initiated for some ulterior reason. At present, that question remains unanswered. However, Holder committed perjury when he denied previous knowledge of "Fast and Furious" -- that is a crime. And now Odumbo has invoked Executive Privilege over documents purportedly not eligible for such protection; hence, giving rise to the question, "What did Odumbo know and when did he know it?"

BTW, check the 2008 election returns: dozens of Republican heads "rolled" that night, and Hussein was hanged -- he was the ultimate source of all of the lies about Iraq's possessing WMD.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:07 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

well we sure cant ask Cheney can we?

sems like someone bypassed Congress and the legislative branch with some kind of special pass presidents use and totally protected him form being investigated

gee, imagine that
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

We ought to ask Cheney, and all the rest of them involved in that ridiculous exercise. The war was illegal, stupid, based on lies, and a complete waste of time, resources and lives. They should all be interrogated, from W, Cheney, Rummy on down.

That being said, what happened to the Iraq warmongers bears no relation to what should happen to Obama, Holder and others who dreamed up and poorly executed the outrageously stupid and criminal Fast and Furious plan.

We can't keep condoning lies, criminality and stupidity just because some (or many) former Presidents did similar things. We need to bring the hammer down now on that activity, starting with the most recent abuses, then go back and catch up with the others. That's the only way to prevent future abuses.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:32 PM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;2836599]To answer Ekim; knowing that Saddam was lying maybe would have stopped the war but Saddam was already in noncompliance. Bush asked for the authority to take any and all action which was approved by the Congress. Once again, no one credible has shown any proof that Bush lied or the intelligence agencies lied. Surprising as hell, they got snookered. Still we can go back to where did the weapons go? The smart money says Syria and that may be the reason the White House and democratic party (Hillary) want to keep Assad in power if he can do it himself. So we will not help him, nor do we seem to want to oppose hiim.

Give it up hedge hog, Plame was not covert and her husband lied to Bush about the yellowcake in Niger. We covered this all last week. Weren't you paying attention? It would keep you from embarassing yourself if you kept up.[/QUOTE

don't think he meant Saddam the lies were coming from his Cabinet
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women