Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-25-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
M!NT
BANNED

Default Still Looking for an actual ALERT (final chapter)

Last week, an ALERT filled with (hypocrisy and drama) written by Still Looking created lots of confusion. I challenged SL to be specific and pinpoint 12 of his HIGHEST CONCERNS so I can address them all (one at a time) here in coed.

In a nutshell, SL is being called out for outing providers in reviews, ROS and men's private sections. Being so specific in descriptions (tattoos, markings, incall locations, etc) that one might easily connect his/her board name with their real world identity. SL, then has the audacity to complain because NOW, the girls have their own forum where they can create profiles (general descriptions) and leave anonymous feedback.

The Original title to SL post was "Your information is being collected by Marco / (my alleged first name)"

Below are my responses. Your feedback is encouraged. -M

1. You place ads in the Welcome Wagon and neglect to mention these providers are part of your agency! -Still Looking

YES, I have helped several providers place their intro in the Welcome Wagon section of ECCIE, Are the part of the MINT agency absolutely NOT! -M

2. Neko, Neko, come out where ever you are? Some one is texting hobbyist as if they are the providers. That most certainly is deceitful and a misrepresentation. -Still Looking

No, Neko has no affiliation with me except for the fact that we were fucking for the past 4 years which I am sure ruffled EastBayRay (exBF) feathers. -M

3. You have posted members avatar and a description of the member without there permission. -Still Looking

Gentlemen, let's be fair, like ECCIE and other boards that collect information and make available for research. They too (providers) have a right and now a resource to help them make educated decisions on who to see or not see. It is less intrusive than the descriptions left in ROS portion of most reviews and is NOT a security concern.

"Okay, I can understand why some may have their feathers ruffled by seeing their "handles" populate on a board without their consent - in fact, I can relate. That is how I wound up on ECCIE. A hobbyist wrote a review on me and essentially created an online personality of my actions as a provider. My physical description, demeanor and preferred sexual activities were detailed in said post; all were done without my consent. So again, I can relate" -k lovve

My profile for example: ltn, 36ish, 5ft 7in, 165lbs .. FUCK! .. I just outed myself, MODS can you help edit this? It's not letting me for some reason WTF!

4. Your company offers shitty service! For weeks I tried to see the provider Pearis who is still up on your site. Bait and switch! Don’t bother telling me she exists. I know she does. But are you telling us she is unavailable for weeks at a time! If that’s the case then why the WW ad? Give me a break! -Still Looking

What company? If you are experiencing shitty service take it up with the independents directly. -M

5. You lie to your clients! Your company has represented certain providers know each other when in fact they do not! -Still Looking

Again, what company? If you are experiencing shitty service take it up with the independents directly. -M

6. Your right about the hard working young ladies you have working for you deserving respect! They should go Indy or move to an agency where such poor business practices are not be facilitated! -Still Looking

Your suggestion is send them to AustinGirls? An agency that does not screen, does not provide a safe incall, condones clients requesting unsafe activities and still wants $100 per call WOW! are girls in this biz really this stupid?

Pearis claims to be being harassed by her recruitment tactics. Krissy, she has been MINT Conditioned, soon all of your girls will too. Agency's are no longer required around here. The party is over love. -M

7. You have collected data on your providers. You have turned on utilities in providers names and NOT paid the bill! -Still Looking

TRUE, but complicated, ask Marley Monroe to chime in on this for discussion so we can clear it up. -M

8. Representatives linked to you have solicited providers working for illegitimate agencies, promising the world! Many of these providers have come forward publicly. -Still Looking

You hit the nail on the head there. BeautifulBailey14 did come from an illegitimate agency, and she did come public to say she is now independent. She too, has been MINT Conditioned .. You can reach her direct at 512.586.5700 -M

9. You're piss poor ethics have given reputable agencies a bad rap by association. -Still Looking

reputable agencies? You have my attention ... I'm going to write these down, let's hear it. -M

10. If I wanted to out you, you would be outed! That’s NOT my style! Hard to believe you want people to play by the rules yet you do nothing of the sort! You have a lot of nerve quoting ECCIE rules and policies! Speaking of OUTING, where did you get the information you have published on your site? And how did you get it? -Still Looking

Not your style?...

"I've never dealt with Marco, or any of the ladies in his employ, so I have no idea if he is a douchebag or a prince. But am I the only one perturbed by the fact that multiple people have now posted what is apparently his REAL first name on this board? What, you don't like his business practices so his security is no longer important? Seems to me that this is as bad as anything he is alleged to have done." -Fratelli

After Fratelli points this out, the MODS have since edited title and the numerous other postings SL has made and restored security for now. I appreciate that we are now in agreement that SL is the one outing members. Thank you MODS for your assistance with this security matter.

WTF are you talking about? Marco is NOT your first name. It’s an alias ass hole! Still Looking isn't my name either, it is also an alias! Do you think anyone is buying this bull shit? Nobody gives a shit what your relationship with Neko is! The mods haven't changed a thing in the Alert. -Still Looking

MODS, was the title and many postings edited? I saw it, Fratelli saw it, we all saw it. Members are seeking the truth, they deserve at least that much. -M

11. Your accessing and monitoring the ROS section of the reviews. After sharing this information with the providers you pressure the hobbyist in order to delete or edit the review! Your staff has posted BS reviews!
-Still Looking

I don't have access to ROS directly, several of my loyal clients do. If they notice anything that might jeopardise a girls safety or security then they email me the entire review ROS included. Do you want their names? I aint no snitch ... bitch! -M

12. Lets say, you know nothing about what’s going on. Let’s say you’re removed from the business practices being used by your company! Wouldn't you want to know what other ECCIE members are experiencing while dealing with your organization? Save face, no apology needed, do the right thing. Clean it up and move on! -Still Looking

huh? -M
Old 10-25-2011, 11:24 AM   #2
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

He is not getting it....

Here is yet another thread...

Why not ban the guy...

It might actually be doing him a favor.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:29 AM   #3
M!NT
BANNED

Whispers, you have some nerve. I did not create this train wreck. And yes I over looked the post (Vyt I am sorry) where I was asked to keep it to just one thread. I made SL a promise that I would respond to all of his concerns.

Members want answers well, here they are. It is hard enough keeping everyone on topic with just one much less 12. -M
Old 10-25-2011, 11:30 AM   #4
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by M!NT View Post
11. Your accessing and monitoring the ROS section of the reviews. After sharing this information with the providers you pressure the hobbyist in order to delete or edit the review! Your staff has posted BS reviews! -Still Looking

I don't have access to ROS directly, several of my loyal clients do. If they notice anything that might jeopardise a girls safety or security then they email me the entire review ROS included. Do you want their names? I aint no snitch ... bitch! -M

Yo Mods... Want to end this Train Wreck? Marco just admitted clients email him ROS from reviews that he has no legitimate access to.

Client(S)... More than one....

I do believe the standard practice is that MARCO provides those names and they take a vacation or Marco takes a vacation!
Old 10-25-2011, 11:32 AM   #5
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by M!NT View Post
Whispers, you have some nerve. I did not create this train wreck. And yes I over looked the post where I was asked to keep it to just one thread. I made SL a promise that I would respond to all 12 of his concerns. Members want answers well, here they are. It is hard for everyone to stay on on topic much less 12. -M

You were given specific direction by staff here.... You have an obligation to follow their directives..... not to continue your self destruction to appease Still Looking,,,,,

You want them to work to clean up what you think is wrong and totally disregard their instructions?
Old 10-25-2011, 11:38 AM   #6
M!NT
BANNED

I not asking for anyone's help cleaning up this mess. Truth will prevail and the intellegent members on this board don't need me or anyone else pointing out the lies. I am doing this for the slower (short bus) folks -M

I will not OUT any members no matter what the consequence .. punish me, ban me, it does not matter, "history will absolve me" -fidel castro
Old 10-25-2011, 12:15 PM   #7
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

So what have I learned?
1.) Marco uses pretty colors in his post.
2.) He or "the agency" intentionally posts clients "alias" on its website without permission - citing "information exchange" mumbo jumbo.
3.) Perhaps recruits white knights (for favors?) to tell him what ECCIE members are saying about his providers in ROS.
4.) Loves drama!

Am I missing something?
Old 10-25-2011, 12:24 PM   #8
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I will take Marco at his word that he overlooked my directive and close this thread. Please post followups in the open thread on this subject if you wish to contribute.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women