Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2018, 07:28 PM   #1
OKtraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default OK ladies, I want to know

I've had a couple of ladies ask for the names, website and telephone numbers of providers I have seen in the past , but I have a problem giving out numbers, especially for the ladies who won't give me their number until I've been screened first. My guess is if they wanted their number public they would have put it in their ad. So my question is, ladies is it ok to give your unpublished number to providers requesting it for screening verification?
OKtraveler is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 08:08 PM   #2
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

User ID: 252126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKtraveler View Post
I've had a couple of ladies ask for the names, website and telephone numbers of providers I have seen in the past , but I have a problem giving out numbers, especially for the ladies who won't give me their number until I've been screened first. My guess is if they wanted their number public they would have put it in their ad. So my question is, ladies is it ok to give your unpublished number to providers requesting it for screening verification?

Fantastic question!

I can only speak for myself - but it is absolutely NOT okay for a gentleman (or a provider) to give my number to anyone else, unless they have asked me first.

I have zero issue providing reference, and do so all the time - but the lady needs to either PM me (preferably), or send me an email. I absolutely will not respond to a text requesting reference for someone from a number and a person I do not know. I give my number to verified clients, and very specific providers only.

Some ladies may not be bothered by this - especially those who provide their phone number in their ads, on their websites, in their showcases, etc.

But for the rest of us - I’d air on the side of caution - and say no, it is not okay to give out a phone number entrusted to you - unless at least asking the lady first.

Merry Minx is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 06:03 AM   #3
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

40 reviews, and now you have a problem with it?
This seems disingenuous, bordering on seeking attention.
Just give a link to showcase, email, website, p411 and phone number are listed if they want it given, if not there is pm.
SMDH
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 06:35 AM   #4
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 288080
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't accept numbers for references. I ALWAYS PM the girls in question.
lovelyevelyn is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:13 AM   #5
OKtraveler
Valued Poster

Well Lester I've never had a provider ask for unpublished numbers before and besides, since you only have the1 post, and you're a newbie at that....STFU, unless you're a provider, the question wasn't for you now was it.
OKtraveler is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:18 AM   #6
Randyredhead
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 411575
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have two thoughts on this. First, I'm happy to provide a reference if I've seen the man within the last six months. Text is usually the fastest way to reach me.

However as the lovely ladies above said, I may need to rethink how I provide references, especially when FOSTA/SESTA goes into effect in earnest in January.

RR
Randyredhead is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:21 AM   #7
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKtraveler View Post
Well Lester I've never had a provider ask for unpublished numbers before and besides, since you only have the1 post, and you're a newbie at that....STFU, unless you're a provider, the question wasn't for you now was it.
Testy aren’t you? You posted an incredibly dumb thread in coed, deal with it baby. What good is being a vet with 40 reviews if the knowledge you have accumulated is nothing? I may be new, but not ignorant to how this works, as you seem to be. You are aware people can and have been seeing hookers long before Eccie came to be? Guess long term membership has benefits? It deminishes brain cells.
Old 11-19-2018, 09:01 AM   #8
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel it was a quite valid question. Otherwise - I wouldn’t have taken the time to respond.

I’ve actually had issues recently with random numbers texting me claiming to be providers asking for reference - and have not been able to respond, for safety and security purposes. I thought it would be common courtesy to not give out someone’s phone number without having asked beforehand... But since it is apparent that it is not - I appreciated the question being asked, and felt it came from a genuine place.

I have never spoken with OKtraveler - and yes, he has 40 reviews - but perhaps he has never encountered providers asking for phone numbers until now. Or maybe he provides phone numbers occasionally - and just recently got a slap on the hand for it - and was questioning common protocol.

Regardless of his reasons - I feel it is a question others have likely had, and will have in the future - and I was happy to answer it.

Have a fantastic start to your week, beautiful people.

Old 11-19-2018, 09:08 AM   #9
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Not giving up numbers is a pretty well known rule of the game. All someone needs to do is open coed, and it’s repeated ad nauseam. Some might even say it’s common sense.
Old 11-19-2018, 09:13 AM   #10
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 11-19-2018, 09:18 AM   #11
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Well you know what to do with clients that give out your number, right?
More common sense.

*hint* it has nothing to do with repeatedly posting in coed.
Old 11-20-2018, 06:58 AM   #12
Exotic Yazmin DDD
Your sexy Island Delight

User ID: 302883
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Simple fix: utilize your PM.

You don't have to give her the other providers phone number. Just link her bio and she can PM her. I wouldn't trust a client giving me a number for a provider anyway. There's no way to know it's even her number and kind of negates screening.
Exotic Yazmin DDD is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:20 AM   #13
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a hobby number now & u can txt and ask for a refrence but ill ask u to pm me the persons info. I hve a good memory of most of my old friends. That ive met over many many years now.
Only 2 men that hve my rw number & thats if ive knwn you since day 1. I usually iterate before leaving dnt give my personal number.. My 2nd line cool but like ive said b4 you must pm so i can verify who im giving info to.
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 03:32 AM   #14
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

This has been something I don't like in the hobby. I hate getting refs and bothering past providers. I know this how it works, but it is irritating. I think to both hobbyists and providers.

I prefer p411, ourhome, or number or reviews, or length of time in hobby.

I try to check out providers before I see them, if their legit or not using these methods.

recently in houston, one of the provider's( an agency) wanted refs and she(they) were not on p411. I travel and hobby in houston several times a year. My most recent encounters had been several months back. I did not want to bother providers I hadn't seen in awhile. eventually after apologizing (i eventually went and saw her later in my trip) for disturbing one provider.
In the end, the provider(agency) and I didn't see each other. I went on p411 and found a fantastic provider instead.

I believe in everyone being safe and feeling safe. if I or the provider don't, we shouldn't see each other. The same if a provider or hobbyists ask too many questions chose someone else.

NEWBIES on both sides should require a lot of caution.
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 05:43 PM   #15
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

SMS, I hope that Houston agency reads your post here.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women