Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2010, 09:58 PM   #1
SamMilone
Account Disabled

User ID: 1766
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NC / NS - am I wrong?

I would like to clear up the issue of my NC/NS in Odessa.

I was scheduled to go to the outcall at 9pm and yes I was going to be late as I let him know. I went to the location as promised but when I arrived I saw an unmarked police car sitting at the end of his street with 2 guys sitting in it. They seemed to be watching the general area I was to go. This gave me a bad feeling and I felt it was a set up so I left. I didn't call because of this reason also.

I received a few very rude and threatening messages so I responded telling him just what I've written here. Once I said that I never got a response... Kinda odd to me..

I'm not flakey or nc/ns for no good reason. I'm sure anyone will agree that we ladies have the right to think about our safety too.

Wouldn't you do the same??

Sam Milone
SamMilone is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:36 PM   #2
AJlondon
Registered Member

I wouldn't blame you a bit. Your safety is the only thing that's important. If he was put out and didn't understand your position, so be it.
AJlondon is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:40 PM   #3
JukeJoint
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamMilone View Post
I would like to clear up the issue of my NC/NS in Odessa.

I was scheduled to go to the outcall at 9pm and yes I was going to be late as I let him know. I went to the location as promised but when I arrived I saw an unmarked police car sitting at the end of his street with 2 guys sitting in it. They seemed to be watching the general area I was to go. This gave me a bad feeling and I felt it was a set up so I left. I didn't call because of this reason also.

I received a few very rude and threatening messages so I responded telling him just what I've written here. Once I said that I never got a response... Kinda odd to me..

I'm not flakey or nc/ns for no good reason. I'm sure anyone will agree that we ladies have the right to think about our safety too.

Wouldn't you do the same??

Sam Milone
What kind of screening did you do ?
JukeJoint is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:02 AM   #4
lionheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Sam, I definitely understand where you're coming from here. As a hobbiest...if I went to a provider's incall and saw a police car on the same street with two guys sitting in it scouting the place, I would probably do the exact same thing you did and haul ass. I'm guessing that there's not many folks here who would take that chance.

That being said, I think you deserve the benefit of the doubt in this case. If there was a pattern that would be one thing, but I have never heard of you doing anything even remotely flakey before, so I believe what you're saying. Thanks for giving us your side of the story.
lionheart is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:40 PM   #5
D_Friday
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamMilone View Post
...when I arrived I saw an unmarked police car sitting at the end of his street with 2 guys sitting in it. They seemed to be watching the general area I was to go. This gave me a bad feeling and I felt it was a set up so I left. I didn't call because of this reason also.

....stuff deleted...

Sam Milone
While there may have been a reason not to show, I'm not convinced there was a reason not to call. As suggested above, presumably you had screened the guy to your satisfaction. And the hobbyist booked you through P411.

I don't think anyone can gripe with your decision to scrub the mission if you didn't feel safe; however, the hobbyist deserved a phone call just to let him know.

A simple "Hey babe, sorry, but I won't be able to make it tonight" would have sufficed. You've been talking to him all night because you were running late, and you rescheduled, and then you don't call, for whatever the reason, well, this is pretty much a textbook example of flaking.

And after this he sent you some rude texts? Well what did you expect? You've blown his evening and didn't even have the courtesy to call.

Sam, you apparently have a well deserved great reputation. I suspect that this NC/NS was an aberrant event, and not part of a pattern.

And your white knights deserve BJ's all around. Keep up the good work, all of you!
D_Friday is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:02 AM   #6
cash69x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Friday View Post
While there may have been a reason not to show, I'm not convinced there was a reason not to call.

+ numuro uno
cash69x is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:40 AM   #7
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Absolutely you should have called, emailed, texted, telegram, smoke signals......something!! You can be sure the guy had no clue there are cops trolling outside the hotel when he inside his room.

I have been that guy sitting in the room waiting for the knock on the door that never comes, even though you just spoke with the lady 5 minutes earlier. Its NO fun, and extremely frustrating!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:54 PM   #8
lionheart
Valued Poster

Quote:
While there may have been a reason not to show, I'm not convinced there was a reason not to call.

And your white knights deserve BJ's all around. Keep up the good work, all of you!
Damn, Friday, If I am reading the same thread you are I am missing the white knight part. If you guys are just dead set on handing out a lashing then by all means don't let me stand in your way!

Yes, it's frustrating (I know as well as anyone) and I agree with you that she should have called, but I'm not gonna break out the billy clubs and flog someone to bits over one solitary fuck up. If you find me a thread where Sam has done this before, then I'll reverse course. If not, then do what you wish, but I'm not gonna join in the lashing just yet.

Now if any girl has a history or pattern of flakey behavior, I'm always the first one in line to call bullshit. Maybe I'm just a little soft hearted or whatever, but I'm willing to forgive a first time offense.

However, if you want to see what little action we do get out here dry up, then as you say...keep up the good work!
Old 08-21-2010, 12:47 AM   #9
D_Friday
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Sure as hell don't want to run off any action. But in all honesty, if our rather minimal expectations of promptness and courtesy scare off a provider, well, then that's a win every time.

Sam Milone's excellent reputation leads me to believe that we can expect the best from her going forward. Someone like that isn't going to be scared off by men with reasonable standards, wouldn't you agree? (Well maybe I've screwed myself, but the rest of you are probably OK!)

My intent wasn't to flog anybody, but only to emphasize that a "no call" can only be excused in extremely rare circumstances. I inferred from Sam's "her side of the story" post that she felt the "no call" was reasonable in this event, and I just couldn't let that one slide. Given that this is a coed forum, with an audience of providers and hobbyists alike, that sort of message shouldn't go unchallenged.
D_Friday is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 01:38 AM   #10
CDL1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Well, in this economy I have noticed many Dallas providers come to our neck of the woods because they can charge rates that they can't get in Dallas.

I don't know Sam so I can't say anything regarding her.

Expect many other Dallas providers to visit us because it is their best interest to do so.
CDL1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:55 AM   #11
lionheart
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure as hell don't want to run off any action. But in all honesty, if our rather minimal expectations of promptness and courtesy scare off a provider, well, then that's a win every time.
+1

Quote:
Sam Milone's excellent reputation leads me to believe that we can expect the best from her going forward. Someone like that isn't going to be scared off by men with reasonable standards, wouldn't you agree? (Well maybe I've screwed myself, but the rest of you are probably OK!)
Agreed. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she would still see you anyway.

Quote:
My intent wasn't to flog anybody, but only to emphasize that a "no call" can only be excused in extremely rare circumstances. I inferred from Sam's "her side of the story" post that she felt the "no call" was reasonable in this event, and I just couldn't let that one slide. Given that this is a coed forum, with an audience of providers and hobbyists alike, that sort of message shouldn't go unchallenged.
I can't really find anything in your post here that I disagree with so I guess we're on the same page here. All I was getting at here was that a) I probably would have hauled ass as well given the same circumstances (although I would have probably called), and b) I thought forgiving a first time offense was reasonable.

I hope that she has learned something from this. I also hope she has personally apologized and offered some type of restitution to the other party as that would have been the right thing to do.

One more thing here...just so we know where everyone stands. I looked back a few months, and I had posted a NCNS in the review forum in late March on a provider who:

1) Had a long history of NCNS and being a total flake
2) NCNS'd me with no communication whatsoever
3) Gave her the benefit of the doubt, she offered a make-up session, and NCNS'd me again!

I looked back at that thread, and not a single one of you who is here lashing sam for her first time offense had a word to say about that bullshit. Just strikes me as interesting...if you're gonna take a stand on something, then at least be consistent about it.

It'd be nice to know where everyone stands. For the record, at least you all know where I stand. First time ever, I'm willing to forgive...any more than that and save me a seat on the bandwagon.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:33 AM   #12
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Damn D Friday, you literally don't leave a thing for me to say. You cover it from A to Z. I am even a fan of your avatar. Nat Nat is number one on my list. For a short while, there simply wasn't any accountability on this board. If you fuck up, fess up, and move on. That is what happened here. There is nothing wrong with being held accountable for your mistake. In other threads, like that one about ThatGirlBaily, a ton of White Knights freaked out because a couple of members took her to task for not showing up. There are no free passes in this "hobby." We definitely shouldn't dwell or ban someone for one mistake, but we also shouldn't ignore a mistake or say it is okay.
Three Piece Chicken Dinne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women