Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2010, 03:52 AM   #1
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4353
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Now that waves have settled in other parts of the board

....I for one, am extremely grateful at how decent and respectful the West Texas gents have always been in regards to the issue that has the bigger cities in an uproar...dare I say it?? ...Yes, I will. The BBFS frenzy that appears to be going on it seems on epidemic levels (to be the clear..the amount of requests providers are getting for it). Thankfully, I have only on a couple of occasions been asked if it's on the menu and I say no and that's it...dead issue. It's easy to be tactful and assertive with someone if they happen to ask. Yes, providers get bombarded with requests of all sorts and sometimes it gets frustrating and you want everyone to read the "Hobby Ettiquette" book, but that doesn't happen, so you enlighten them with a ...not going to happen response. But I for one, being the human I am, have urges as Im sure everyone else does to have a full natural experience with someone bc, come on....it feels damn good. And I'm not saying hobby related or not, it's just the urge to have that full closeness to someone. We ALL have at one time (even now those with SO's) have natural encounters b/c, speaking frankly...it feels damn good but we are part of a "fantasy" world where we must each be diligent and be accountable for our own actions and safety.

From a provider's perspective, Ive learned to pick my battles when it comes to hobbying and meeting people. I pursue what I feel to be a well fit situation for me and most gents ask about the do's and dont's which I appreciate.

IN A PERFECT WORLD, WE COULD ALL HAVE FUN WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT CONSEQUENCE OR RUDE AWAKENINGS IN REFERENCE TO WHAT WE MAY EXPOSE OURSELF TO, however.....back to reality--that isnt the case and so it's about each individual being vigilant with their lives and lives of others and respecting the boundaries that this hobby has.

And for the record...I DONT OFFER BBFS!!!! Simply saying, I once was in a marriage (LMFAO) that I thought would last forever (ROTFLMAO) and we had au naturale encounters and it felt GREAT! So, I understand the desire for that extra closeness with someone but at the end of the day in this world...it is a tisk tisk NO NO!!

This is my .02.....

xoxox,

Ash
AshleyAshton is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 04:43 AM   #2
makeuqueef
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

No one can deny that bb feels great, but you are right that we do have to be careful for our own person and always be safe.
makeuqueef is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:20 AM   #3
cash69x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default bbfs

I have read some post on this subject in the DFW boards, think I will sit this one out.
cash69x is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:52 PM   #4
lionheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

What I like about the west texas ladies and gents is that it seems we can have serious and well-thought out discussions without a bunch of fucktards jumping in with holier-than-thou attitudes who want to condemn everyone else for anything and everything they "think" someone else might be doing.

In this world, I think the only person you can really speak for and pass judgement on is yourself...and I don't know about the rest of you, but I've usually got my hands full taking care of my own self to be worring about what the rest of you are doing with your lives. We all know that people do stupid things every day, and we all know a lot of them lie about it, so I'm gonna make sure that I'm protected, and I'll sleep well at night knowing that I'm safe. I'm happy with that as I don't really have the time nor the inclination to be policing and/or passing judgement on everyone else.
lionheart is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 01:00 PM   #5
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
What I like about the west texas ladies and gents is that it seems we can have serious and well-thought out discussions without a bunch of fucktards jumping in with holier-than-thou attitudes who want to condemn everyone else for anything and everything they "think" someone else might be doing.
I like this and I totally agree.

On BBFS I don't know what has been said in other city boards about it but I don't do it :/ I as well want to have all the confirmation in my mind that I am being as safe as possible..... I LOVE sex ... but I wanna stay clean as well.

On that note I do respect everyone's ideas/opinions.

love me some BBBJ though
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
cash69x
Account Disabled

There is only one thing missing in your avator Bailly.

What is a fucktard lionheart?
Old 08-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #7
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

What is that cash I feel silly I dunno??
Old 08-08-2010, 08:18 PM   #8
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cash69 View Post
What is a fucktard?
pardon me for jumping in with an answer.....

fucktard, a male (in the hobby) who acts in a retarded fashion.
hooktard is a provider who acts in a retarded fashion.

it can be temporary, or permanent

hope that helps
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:57 AM   #9
cash69x
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
What is that cash I feel silly I dunno??

Someone on their knees behind you.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:23 AM   #10
lionheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
pardon me for jumping in with an answer.....

fucktard, a male (in the hobby) who acts in a retarded fashion.
hooktard is a provider who acts in a retarded fashion.

it can be temporary, or permanent

hope that helps
Thanks for chiming in TJ! That's a much better definition than what I was about to have to orchestrate...
lionheart is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:38 AM   #11
westtxbudman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15
Default Just Curious

I agree we need to practice safe sex. Im confussed and read alot on the web. We all practice cfs but daty or bbbj seems just as risky or im I missing something.
westtxbudman is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:49 AM   #12
raufoos
Gaining Momentum

Location: Livin life on the edge, Come enjoy with me, Take my hand...

Ashton, Girls, have you considered using womens condoms, it makes the guy think he is BB, (well he is) BUT, you have the condom in Several girls i know use them, . Womens condoms are as safe, maybe safer than mens.
raufoos is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:52 AM   #13
raufoos
Gaining Momentum

Location: Livin life on the edge, Come enjoy with me, Take my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by westtxbudman View Post
I agree we need to practice safe sex. Im confussed and read alot on the web. We all practice cfs but daty or bbbj seems just as risky or im I missing something.
You are right, and "Dental dams" are available for this. Its like a sheet of saran wrap!!! LOLNot as tastey as the real thing, but protective. The same membrane is in the mouth as inside of the Va-JJ. Yes the same can be passed orally
raufoos is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:28 AM   #14
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cash69 View Post
Someone on their knees behind you.
Well we are gonna have to fix that next trip to your town huh!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 10:46 AM   #15
CDL1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Yes, AshleyAshton

I agree that this topic really stirs up the pot in other locations. I think in West Texas we can have a rational discussion that doesn't denegrate. This thread just proves that.

Thoughts and opinions being thrown out for all to consider. In the end, we make our choices and live with those choices.
CDL1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women