Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48374
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2013, 06:38 AM   #1
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default A Country Founded by Genuises, But Run by Idiots

Food For Thought

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally ...you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If you have to get your parent's permission to go on a field trip or take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If the only school curriculum allowed to explain how we got here is evolution, but the government stops a $15 million construction project to keep a rare spider from evolving to extinction ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If you have to show identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor or check out a library book, but not to vote who runs the government ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If the government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, but gives 20 F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If, in the largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not a 24-ounce soda because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If an 80-year-old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a woman in a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more ...you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If a seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher's "cute," but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If children are forcibly removed from parents who discipline them with spankings while children of addicts are left in filth and drug infested homes... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government intrusion, while not working is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing and free cell phones ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If the government's plan for getting people back to work is to incentivize NOT working with 99 weeks of unemployment checks and no requirement to prove they applied but can't find work ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you more "safe" according to the government ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:14 PM   #2
timpage
Account Disabled

Genius is spelled "genius"......genius. Amusing.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:31 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

BURSTED!

He also forget to spell the rest of the Jeff Foxworthy sendup. Youuuuuuu might be a redneck!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:34 PM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

spelling aside, do you disagree with any of it?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:42 PM   #5
timpage
Account Disabled

Overly-simplistic aphorisms designed to appeal to halfwits like you. It worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
spelling aside, do you disagree with any of it?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:30 PM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Aphorism.... I like it. Good job.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #7
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Genius is spelled "genius"......genius. Amusing.
Right, like spell-check is a big deal around this board. Yet another typical libtard comment, deflecting from the point of the post over something inconsequential. No reaction to the content, of course. But then the post wasn't targeted for you, we all know your reactions before you sit down to type them.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:29 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

your post was/is consequential to what ? everything you bother to dig up, dream up and offer the board ?

everyone knows what that will be before you ever begin to type.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
. No reaction to the content, of course. But then the post wasn't targeted for you, we all know your reactions before you sit down to type them.
It was commented on...
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Overly-simplistic aphorisms designed to appeal to halfwits like you. It worked.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #10
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
your post was/is consequential to what ? everything you bother to dig up, dream up and offer the board ?

everyone knows what that will be before you ever begin to type.
Never said the post was consequential, only that the spelling error was INconsequential to the post. That being said, I liked it, so I posted it. I couldn't give a fuck if you like it or not. As I mentioned above, it wasn't put up for your type anyway.

Damn, you lefties have the attention span of a water bug. Learn to read a little slower before you start spewing bullshit from your keyboard...moron.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:52 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I thought it was accurate, concise and to the point. Good one ETO.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:22 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Lappy, I think you use the term "typical Libtard" a bit more than an educated person ought.

I guess as a default comeback it's better than some, but all things considered it's pretty lame.

I recommend that you add attribution to your next cut and paste philosophical ejaculation. It might spare you some unnecessary criticism. God knows there's plenty of necessary criticism waiting for you.

Nice meltdown, btw.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #13
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Lappy, I think you use the term "typical Libtard" a bit more than an educated person ought.

I guess as a default comeback it's better than some, but all things considered it's pretty lame.

I recommend that you add attribution to your next cut and paste philosophical ejaculation. It might spare you some unnecessary criticism. God knows there's plenty of necessary criticism waiting for you.

Nice meltdown, btw.
Knowing it bothers your DSOY ass, you can bet it is now firmly ensconced in my permanent lexicon. Thanks, Assup. Now crawl back in your hole, or head for 6th Street and crawl up the hole of one your regulars. No matter to me...
Old 03-20-2013, 11:40 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
BANNED

No hillbilly music on 6th tonight. But I did play two gigs downtown during SXSW. I got jerked off by thousands of people, including dozens of young babes who out babe any of the skanky old hookers you regularly take punishment from. And unlike you, I didn't have to pay for it. I actually got paid for it.

Please, stay in whatever pablum, vanilla suburb of Dallas you live. You're way too cool to be a Texan!

LMAO @ Yappy Lap Dog.

BTW -- nice meltdown!
Old 03-21-2013, 07:13 AM   #15
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No hillbilly music on 6th tonight. But I did play two gigs downtown during SXSW. I got jerked off by thousands of people, including dozens of young babes who out babe any of the skanky old hookers you regularly take punishment from. And unlike you, I didn't have to pay for it. I actually got paid for it.

Please, stay in whatever pablum, vanilla suburb of Dallas you live. You're way too cool to be a Texan!

LMAO @ Yappy Lap Dog.

BTW -- nice meltdown!
Didn't realize there is a still a demand for blowhard mouth organs...but I repeat myself.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women