Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2021, 07:10 PM   #1
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page
Default Last Week , I am sorry

Last weekend I had something happen that literally broke my heart and left me devastated . I am sorry for being vague , but I can not go into details as everyone in my professional life knows what happened . The heart ache was so much that I had to take off the entire week . Im truly sorry to everyone that I did not respond to last week , texts , calls and emails . I had many texts from gentleman asking if They had done something to upset me . Always know I am not a person to get upset easily , and if I do I will have a phone conversation with you so we can work things out I am a weird person, I honestly love to work , so if I take off there is something going on in my personal life that is out of my control . Thank You Rockydoc and EX for checking on me daily . Thank you Ex for surprising me last Sunday and talking to me, it meant the world . I try to work most days of the year even Christmas eve as I feel there are lots of people who do not have family so they may need company to make their holiday special . Usually if I take off I still answer texts , but last week I just did not have it in me . I will start answering again Monday morning , thank you for your patience and understanding
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 09:08 PM   #2
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Glad things are starting to work out for you.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 06:58 AM   #3
Upscale_blondie
Account Disabled

User ID: 367478
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post
Last weekend I had something happen that literally broke my heart and left me devastated . I am sorry for being vague , but I can not go into details as everyone in my professional life knows what happened . The heart ache was so much that I had to take off the entire week . Im truly sorry to everyone that I did not respond to last week , texts , calls and emails . I had many texts from gentleman asking if They had done something to upset me . Always know I am not a person to get upset easily , and if I do I will have a phone conversation with you so we can work things out I am a weird person, I honestly love to work , so if I take off there is something going on in my personal life that is out of my control . Thank You Rockydoc and EX for checking on me daily . Thank you Ex for surprising me last Sunday and talking to me, it meant the world . I try to work most days of the year even Christmas eve as I feel there are lots of people who do not have family so they may need company to make their holiday special . Usually if I take off I still answer texts , but last week I just did not have it in me . I will start answering again Monday morning , thank you for your patience and understanding
I’m so sorry you have been going through some things. I hate to hear this and it breaks my heart. Always remember that you have so many friends that truly care for you and your well being. If you ever need to talk, never hesitate to contact me! I love you bunches and never forget how special you are,
Upscale_blondie is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 07:13 AM   #4
iamrollin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I am sorry to hear you are going through all this and I hope you continue getting passed it. You are such a sweet woman and a very special person. If you ever need to talk; I’ll listen!
iamrollin is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 07:18 AM   #5
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sending you love and good vibes sweetest !
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 05:49 AM   #6
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie View Post
I’m so sorry you have been going through some things. I hate to hear this and it breaks my heart. Always remember that you have so many friends that truly care for you and your well being. If you ever need to talk, never hesitate to contact me! I love you bunches and never forget how special you are,
Thank you Chloe I feel very blessed to have you as a friend , You are always so kind and sweet . Hope you are having a wonderful week lovely
Old 07-29-2021, 05:50 AM   #7
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Summer View Post
Sending you love and good vibes sweetest !
Thank Marilyn , You are the best xoxo
Old 07-29-2021, 05:52 AM   #8
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrollin View Post
I am sorry to hear you are going through all this and I hope you continue getting passed it. You are such a sweet woman and a very special person. If you ever need to talk; I’ll listen!
Thank you for the kind words . It means a lot . People like you makes the business such a wonder thing . Stay indoors this weekend if you can , the weather is getting hot outside
Old 08-03-2021, 06:53 PM   #9
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post
Thank you Ex for surprising me last Sunday and talking to me, it meant the world.
I'm glad you said surprising and not stalking. Nothing like getting a picture of yourself sent to you from just seconds prior. Just happened to be near the same store so why wouldn't I drop in. Don't forget, you were there with me at my Vet to get the results. I needed that support.

I could never have imagined at the beginning of 2021 what friendship awaited for me. From you and a few others that are on this site. You know who you are.

I know not everyone will get the good fortune to know Lauren like I know her but take it from me, she is a class act.
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 08:06 AM   #10
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exchequer View Post
I'm glad you said surprising and not stalking. Nothing like getting a picture of yourself sent to you from just seconds prior. Just happened to be near the same store so why wouldn't I drop in. Don't forget, you were there with me at my Vet to get the results. I needed that support.

I could never have imagined at the beginning of 2021 what friendship awaited for me. From you and a few others that are on this site. You know who you are.

I know not everyone will get the good fortune to know Lauren like I know her but take it from me, she is a class act.
I am blushing , all I can say Ex is I love you to the moon and back there is literally no one like you ,and I am so thankful for you and all the wonderful things you so for me . I could not ask for more . Thank you for my gift last week it smells amazing
Old 08-06-2021, 11:05 AM   #11
pluckmeup
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

We dont know each other, but I hope all is well for you Lauren. You truely sound like an amazing person.
pluckmeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 10:23 AM   #12
MJewel
Macey Jewel

User ID: 551905
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello Exchequer So glad to see everyone is looking after Laurenspencer. Lauren has a beautiful heart that finds beauty in everything.
MJewel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women