Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 93
Default Ads without phone numbers

I am noticing what I think are more and more ads in places like p-411 with no phone numbers. While I understand the ladies desire to not have their phone ringing at all times, I am also a little bit curious. Do the ladies that do not list numbers, and relay on P.Ms' e-mails, or other magic to determine a client intrest, do they see a lower number of appointments sas a result of this business strategy??? Are they wishing to be low volume?? Does anyone else find it a waste of time to pm or e-mail ladies inquiring about possible appointments???? If my assumption tht they do this to control phone traffic ..... why not just shut the phone off??
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:17 PM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I'm going to say this and then probably get blasted for it, BUT I honestly think the girl who place BP ads and don't list a phone # are totally clueless. I think these girls just assume the guy will figure out how to contact them. It never crosses their mind (initially) to post their phone number. BTW, I don't think you will ever get those of the younger generation to shut off their phone unless you tell them to like movie theaters do. Again, I think sometimes they don't know there is an off button.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:32 PM   #3
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally have never listed a phone number and boy am I glad that I've made that choice! After all the stories I hear about the nonsense, hagglers, rudeness and just plain stupidity that girls who post their numbers deal with, I am so glad that is NOT the way that I do my business.

I've never had an issue because I am a contact through PM and email first kind of gal, then I speak to them on the phone after the fact.

I post ads on BP as well but unlike a "BP girl", I use it as an advertising vessel and put a link to my website in the body of my ad, where as the "majority" of BP gals don't have websites just numbers. You can reply to a BP ad and that sends the gal an email letting her know that she has an inquiry, not sure if you guys are onto that or not.

I stay plenty busy the way I do things but I am also not trying to meet the masses, screening is essential. If a guy thinks it's a waste of time to contact me in the way that I require then he isn't someone that I want to meet anyway. This is what works for me, we all have our ways of running our business and I only want to meet fellas who are serious about meeting me. From what I hear gals who post their numbers also deal with a lot of time wasters. None for me thanks.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:15 AM   #4
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy1989 View Post
I am noticing what I think are more and more ads in places like p-411 with no phone numbers. While I understand the ladies desire to not have their phone ringing at all times, I am also a little bit curious. Do the ladies that do not list numbers, and relay on P.Ms' e-mails, or other magic to determine a client intrest, do they see a lower number of appointments sas a result of this business strategy??? Are they wishing to be low volume?? Does anyone else find it a waste of time to pm or e-mail ladies inquiring about possible appointments???? If my assumption tht they do this to control phone traffic ..... why not just shut the phone off??
There are a number of issues. If a lady posts a phone number, some guys think she has nothing to do but wait for THEIR call, and if it goes to voice mail they get flustered and upset.

If it's PM/e-mail, there is a clearer perception "I have a real life, I'll get back to you as soon as I can".

And unfortunately there ARE stalkers in the business. Several experienced ladies have repeatedly said, "If you're in this business you will run into stalkers, no matter how careful you are".

Personally, I find PMs and e-mails are much better for me--I don't worry about waking a lady up at 2 AM with a PM, and I am never looking for a spur of the moment appointment.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:44 AM   #5
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paven View Post
I personally have never listed a phone number and boy am I glad that I've made that choice! After all the stories I hear about the nonsense, hagglers, rudeness and just plain stupidity that girls who post their numbers deal with, I am so glad that is NOT the way that I do my business.

I've never had an issue because I am a contact through PM and email first kind of gal, then I speak to them on the phone after the fact.

I post ads on BP as well but unlike a "BP girl", I use it as an advertising vessel and put a link to my website in the body of my ad, where as the "majority" of BP gals don't have websites just numbers. You can reply to a BP ad and that sends the gal an email letting her know that she has an inquiry, not sure if you guys are onto that or not.

I stay plenty busy the way I do things but I am also not trying to meet the masses, screening is essential. If a guy thinks it's a waste of time to contact me in the way that I require then he isn't someone that I want to meet anyway. This is what works for me, we all have our ways of running our business and I only want to meet fellas who are serious about meeting me. From what I hear gals who post their numbers also deal with a lot of time wasters. None for me thanks.

I relate to everything you stated. I get a email alert on my cell each time I get a request from my P411/Eccie and if I am not driving,in class,work or a date,I answer as fast as posible and if I am busy I get back in a timely manner.So far nobody has cursed me out and I have no knowlege of anything not working out this way.We always exchange phone after our messages and go from there.Its pretty simple and not a bad method in my personal opinion.I also answer refrence request the same way since I do reply to refrence requests fro the ladies.I also use a website linked fom my P411 profile for extra fun stuff etc...
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:53 AM   #6
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

I generally do not post my phone number, preferring to be contacted by pm, email or p411. This works for me since I like my appointments to be made in advance. I deviated from this plan ONE time. I posted an ad on bp at 1030am.... All of my calls came in after midnight. And no one just called once! They called and called until I turned my ringer off and they still called until 4am! putting our numbers in ads, especially here or bp leaves us more vulnerable to games (like the guy texting me mean and rude things all yesterday, only to say he was a cop when I told him to go away!) and a lot of people just waste time! Besides, I have a life outside of this. Its much easier to respond to an email while at work or school than it is to take a phone call, where 9 times out of 10, they'll ask questions listed on my website or profile.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:36 AM   #7
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I see where you're coming from - but even with my number listed on website, eccie, p411, BP etc. , my phone is NOT constantly ringing and I am very, very low volume. This goes for several providers that I know as well.

I do find PM's to show lack of sincerity of LEGIT appointments. If every hobbyist that PM'd me about an appointment actually was serious, I would've BEEN retired...at 22!

Sometimes with Numbers being listed, guys still do not call.

Hope this helps your slight misconception...

Eva Damita
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:08 AM   #8
voyeuristicallyspeaking
Account Disabled

Quote:
I am noticing what I think are more and more ads in places like p-411 with no phone numbers....
Off subject a smidge:

I think it's interesting how you type "p-411" after all the recent threads about the spoof emails that went out about preferred411.
voyeuristicallyspeaking is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:16 AM   #9
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

i used to post my phone number and boy was that a bad idea you get all kinds of random ass calls and texts and pictures! lol
Real gentlemen have a computer first of all, BP guys half the time dont even have a damn computer they looking on their phone. So i put my website on BP, not one taker, I think they are afraid of girls with websites or something or just dont have a computer to look at it. Even tho i have a mobile site as well, just doesnt seem to work on bp that way u just post as little as possible and post a number and your phone will ring all day. MOstly no shows. I think in texas atleast in dallas, high class men do not shop on back page for the most part. HOw can you charge 250 next to a girl charging 40.... BP has turned into a cheap pussy market for broke men.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:10 AM   #10
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I'm going to say this and then probably get blasted for it, BUT I honestly think the girl who place BP ads and don't list a phone # are totally clueless. I think these girls just assume the guy will figure out how to contact them. It never crosses their mind (initially) to post their phone number. BTW, I don't think you will ever get those of the younger generation to shut off their phone unless you tell them to like movie theaters do. Again, I think sometimes they don't know there is an off button.
And don't you know it too! Honestly, I swear you say the sweetest, most intelligent things sometimes, and then you follow up with some shit like this...

Darling, it's just the difference in the way some ladies work. Some ladies are full time, and literally get up in the morning and go to the incall, and wait on calls. No disrespect to these ladies, because that's them reporting to the job. They would definitely be clueless to not want phone numbers in their ads.

For a lady like me, where I could be at work, being a parent, or a student, calling would not be the best way for me. I would hope that meeting me is not some rush decision where if I don't respond in 10 minutes, I've missed the opportunity to meet you. I personally mesh with gents who have Old-T's understanding of things. And from the ladies' responses, there is no shortage of them.

So for the original poster, not posting a phone number is mostly for ladies who are primarily not available short notice, and/or can't afford the embarrassment of stepping out of meetings whispering, "I don't do half hours..."
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:21 PM   #11
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

If you can't figure out how to email me then we probably won't get along. I had a phone number posted when I first started and NOT ONE of those people provided refs. Pointless waste of time and money. I also don't do last minute appointments and I don't sit around a motel all day waiting for my phone to ring.

Almost every single time I hear a horror story (stalking, violence, etc) it starts out with a phone call and ends with "I had to change my number."

I don't understand why the OP has such an issue with this. Obviously you have access to email etc. It is not "magic" that ladies without public numbers have clients. We use the same advertising resources, a phone number doesn't change how you find me on P411.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:53 PM   #12
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I only give out my # after screening and I'm satisfied we would be a match.

As LL said, too many horror stories that come along with publicly displaying your #. If only caller ID came with this....

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #13
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews

I also do not give my phone number out until after screening and a meeting is scheduled. I am only available by appointment only. Those who really want to see ME and not just the next available hole on a list are going to email me, be screened and schedule a meeting in advance so that I can plan my life. I have other obligations and it works beautifully. If it cuts out guys who have to have it right now, then we are not a match to meet.

Not publishing a phone number eliminates time wasters, hagglers, drunk dialers, tire kickers, those looking to jack off to the sound of my voice, and reviews that say "she really wasn't my type, but I just needed to get off." I also turn off PM access on any hobby board that gives me the option because those are usually time wasters also. I can read emails on my phone anytime anywhere but logging into a hobby board even on a smartphone is the biggest PIA ever.

NO Thanks!
FK is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #14
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

No number no call. It's that simple
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:48 PM   #15
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyeuristicallyspeaking View Post
Off subject a smidge:

I think it's interesting how you type "p-411" after all the recent threads about the spoof emails that went out about preferred411.
How can the original post be off subject .. even a "smidge:????? I typed "p-411" instead of "P-411" because I missed the shift key. No conspiracy here..... just a question.
carguy1989 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women