Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2015, 04:21 PM   #1
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Pen Pals

Needless to say the ladies get lotsa correspondence.

That being said, what in the world makes any gent think we wanna be his pen pal? I've gotten lotsa crazy stuff lately. Nice guys, under the guise of befriending me. Because "They" would never participate in the hobby of course!

News flash! This is a SWB, the ladies advertise here. Not looking for Mr Right and don't wanna regale random fellas with erotic stories of Happy Hookerdom!

Geez, it's enough we gotta deal with the Craigs List fall out folks who discovered the board, other sites failures, and the misconceptions of those who actually do participate in the hobby. Now ya think we're gonna fall all over our horny selves and give ya free erotic stories?

I dunno, should we report these kinda things as time wasters? If something don't give pretty soon, we may spend most of our time reporting and researching.

And you guys feel entitled to bully me into giving a Special? Really? LOL. I wanna raise my rates again....LOL. I kid I kid......sorta
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 05:29 PM   #2
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Ya' know......

For a SFC, you are pretty smart...

Need a shovel ?

Edit...
Southern Fried Chicken... Just for clairity...
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 05:49 PM   #3
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
Ya' know......

For a SFC, you are pretty smart...

Need a shovel ?

Edit...
Southern Fried Chicken... Just for clairity...
LOL.....we all have our target audience, hon. Even those you clarify as an SFC. One thing I'm not, hon....is Stupid, but I can certainly be a whole lotta other things. However, I just choose not to stoop as some would. Clarification or not.....

We all need shovels to wade through the poo that just keeps getting deeper round here....not just the ladies, but Hobbyists as well. LOL. Don't know about you, but I joined the Hobby.

Is there an actual Hobby to this anymore?
Old 01-14-2015, 05:49 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

A bucket of chicken, now she just needs to post some taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:00 PM   #5
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
See ur avatar if you're having taint withdrawals, sweets! Cause ya already know this SFC ain't posting no taint! LOL But, as always, thanks for the giggle! Laughter never gets old to me!

Edit: boob guy didn't have to clarify chicken doodie to me. He's right ya know. i am kinda smart!
Old 01-14-2015, 06:06 PM   #6
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sadly the pen pal syndrome is just another version of the guy who wants extra time off the clock to hang out.

I do write an occasional non-work related e-mail to a few ladies, but only after she has given explicit OK to do so--and in every case she brought up the idea of doing so. Even then I try to keep them relatively short, not too numerous, and make sure there is something in the e-mail that is not wasting her time. A quick birthday wish if I know her birthday. Pass along some info on a topic I know she is interested in. A photo of something I know she likes (dogs, northern lights, etc.).

Anything more than that, or anything without being sure it is wanted, is really little different than electronic stalking.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:12 PM   #7
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default hey, is this a taint thread? my phone must not be downloading

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post

Sweet mother of taints. Why can't I seen any

OK, jk.
Back on topic. Some guys are truly that lonely I suppose. Computers still don't fix that some times.

Max yo fine ass might refer them to the CL pen pal ladies in prison, I hear that still happens.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:12 PM   #8
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Yea......

You go girl....

Your pen pal buds are probably wondering why you have been complaining so much, for the past month ... Looking for that after Christmas special with a mal-content
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:23 PM   #9
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
Yea......

You go girl....

Your pen pal buds are probably wondering why you have been complaining so much, for the past month ... Looking for that after Christmas special with a mal-content
I'm defending, explaining, flirting, and laughing.

It's a shame you see it as complaining. Those who do, are NOT my target audience, but rather folks who when seeing them self in some truth, it kinda hurts! Those folks lash out! I understand! Does not mean I'm stupid or any other kinda nonsense you'd have any believe of me.
Old 01-14-2015, 06:36 PM   #10
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Sadly the pen pal syndrome is just another version of the guy who wants extra time off the clock to hang out.

I do write an occasional non-work related e-mail to a few ladies, but only after she has given explicit OK to do so--and in every case she brought up the idea of doing so. Even then I try to keep them relatively short, not too numerous, and make sure there is something in the e-mail that is not wasting her time. A quick birthday wish if I know her birthday. Pass along some info on a topic I know she is interested in. A photo of something I know she likes (dogs, northern lights, etc.).

Anything more than that, or anything without being sure it is wanted, is really little different than electronic stalking.
Some contact me, I can't speak for others, but they practically wanna know my whole life story, back n forth forever. I'm tolerant, to an extent. It's just that lots of things like this, many don't ever see or hear of, maybe should get an idea of what we do, other than get insulted by the those who can't afford to, nor know how to hobby.

If all clients showed a modicum of consideration for the ladies, as the true Hobbyists do, there'd be no need for any lady to debate such things here. I appreciate your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
Sweet mother of taints. Why can't I seen any

OK, jk.
Back on topic. Some guys are truly that lonely I suppose. Computers still don't fix that some times.

Max yo fine ass might refer them to the CL pen pal ladies in prison, I hear that still happens.
Hmmmm, there's a thought. Thing is, it sounds easier to make suggestions like that and not sound like a SFC, who has zero compassion for what these guys are seeking. I get everyone is seeking and wanting to experience things differently, but if ya found me here,it's kinda obvious what I do. Pen Pal, though? Come on now! LOL

I've re-written and clarified my showcase so many times, it's turning into a book! LOL
Old 01-14-2015, 06:39 PM   #11
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

All I want to know is that your tongue in your avatar?
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:49 PM   #12
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
All I want to know is that your tongue in your avatar?
Ummmmm....you should know.

LOL
Old 01-14-2015, 06:52 PM   #13
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

You could always add it to your menu.

You know, monetize it.

If it works, another source of revenue. If not, it might (no guarantee) scare away the freeloaders.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 07:01 PM   #14
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
You could always add it to your menu.

You know, monetize it.

If it works, another source of revenue. If not, it might (no guarantee) scare away the freeloaders.
Hey, that's a GREAT suggestion!

Now, if only we had a list of services we could list what we provide! Maybe some day! Hey I have hope! I am gonna add it my showcase though. Thanks! Just gotta set up a way to receive payment.

Ya did give me another idea as well!
Old 01-14-2015, 07:32 PM   #15
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Ummmmm....you should know.

LOL
Should have "Feels Good" stamped on it
jwood is offline   Quote