Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162531
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41536
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35905
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2024, 12:00 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Her blood is on Senile Biden's Hands

Multiple DHS sources confirm the suspect in UGA student, Laken Riley’s murder—José Antonio Ibarra is here illegally from Venezuela. CBP documents show he crossed in September of 2022 into El Paso, Texas and was released due to lack of detention space.

The 26 year old from Venezuela was arrested today by ICE-ERO Atlanta. He is being charged with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated battery, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, kidnapping, hindering a 911 call and concealing the death of another

Officials say Riley went for a run on the University of Georgia's Athens campus yesterday and was later found dead.

If fucking dipshit Senile Biden was enforcing the immigration law and protecting our borders, Laken Riley would be alive today. Her killer should have never been allowed to stay in the United States. Open borders and the non-enforcement of laws have heartbreaking consequences. Her blood is on Senile Biden's and all those who supported his utter lawlessness hands
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 12:13 AM   #2
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I didn't realize illegal immigrants were registering their movements with Customs and Border Protection. The article says documented I am sure someone will release those receipts right?

As for Biden being responsible that reminds me of the half day I spent in the shitter last week after a couple of food truck tacos. They were delicious and spicy and nobody in that truck spoke much English so when I connect those dots it all adds up. The White House owes me some reparations for pain and suffering. Next time I get to DC ole Joe B and I are gonna have a lil chat.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 06:54 AM   #3
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

You completely miss the point. It’s not about tracking his movement, because he shouldn’t be in the country AT ALL. If we had an actual border and a democrat party not doing everything possible to encourage millions of people to pour into the country, he wouldn’t be.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 09:35 AM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
You completely miss the point. It’s not about tracking his movement, because he shouldn’t be in the country AT ALL. If we had an actual border and a democrat party not doing everything possible to encourage millions of people to pour into the country, he wouldn’t be.
Exactly. Why have Senile Biden and the Democrats refused to protect and enforce the border and stop the invasion of illegal criminals from entering the country and murdering innocent US citizens

And this is by far not the first example of an innocent US citizen being killed by an illegal let in by Senile Biden and the Democrats. Sadly it is just the latest tragedy but clearly the leftists do not care about Americans
Old 02-24-2024, 10:32 AM   #5
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Well good ole Dubya had 8 years to reform border control. He even had a terrorist attack on US soil to motivate approval of stricter enforcement.

Was is Clinton before him or Obama after him that derailed the lesser Bush from his efforts?

There is a blanket statement in the article of DOCUMENTED evidence of exactly when an illegal crossed into the US and me asking for some receipts is missing the point?

Sorry I am not one to take spoon fed 'truths' on face value especially when it comes to political media.

Illegals do all kinds of atrocious shit and I favor a much stricter system than even most Republicans would embrace. The current administrations 'handling' of our borders is absurd to the point of being enough to warrant impeachment in my opinion. This issue alone in my eyes disqualifies our current VP from holding office again so called 'immigration czar' what a fucking joke.

But come on fellas lets be honest much like Social Security and campaign funding reform neither Democrats or Republicans are likely to do much of anything especially so long as we continue to vote for fucktards just because thats who one party or another let float to the top of the swamp
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Laken Riley’s killer illegally crossed the border the same month that Kamala Harris told Chuck Todd “the border is secure”

Senile Biden and Impeached Mayorkas are accessories to murder.

Lock them all up for crimes against America
Old 02-24-2024, 11:12 AM   #7
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Republicans won't fix the border issue, either. They know it's the #1 issue that gets their voters off the couch. If they suddenly fixed the problem, their whole boogeyman scare tactic to win elections would fall apart. They need the border to be a problem. Like the DEA with drugs.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 11:16 AM   #8
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Well good ole Dubya had 8 years to reform border control. He even had a terrorist attack on US soil to motivate approval of stricter enforcement.

Was is Clinton before him or Obama after him that derailed the lesser Bush from his efforts?

There is a blanket statement in the article of DOCUMENTED evidence of exactly when an illegal crossed into the US and me asking for some receipts is missing the point?

Sorry I am not one to take spoon fed 'truths' on face value especially when it comes to political media.

Illegals do all kinds of atrocious shit and I favor a much stricter system than even most Republicans would embrace. The current administrations 'handling' of our borders is absurd to the point of being enough to warrant impeachment in my opinion. This issue alone in my eyes disqualifies our current VP from holding office again so called 'immigration czar' what a fucking joke.

But come on fellas lets be honest much like Social Security and campaign funding reform neither Democrats or Republicans are likely to do much of anything especially so long as we continue to vote for fucktards just because thats who one party or another let float to the top of the swamp
Wouldja look at that - whataboutism at its finest!

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 11:24 AM   #9
berryberry
Valued Poster

We had a 22-year-old young woman killed this week at the hands of an illegal in Georgia, who should have never been in the country to begin with and who should have been deported.
Old 02-24-2024, 11:26 AM   #10
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
We had a 22-year-old young woman killed this week at the hands of an illegal in Georgia, who should have never been in the country to begin with and who should have been deported.
Maybe House Republicans should have taken the bipartisan border deal? Her blood is just as much on their hands.
Old 02-24-2024, 11:31 AM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Maybe House Republicans should have taken the bipartisan border deal? Her blood is just as much on their hands.
This is about a young woman being killed because for 3 years Senile Biden refused to defend the border. I guess you missed this " CBP documents show he crossed in September of 2022 into El Paso, Texas"

Lock them both up for crimes against America
Old 02-24-2024, 11:45 AM   #12
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
This is about a young woman being killed because for 3 years Senile Biden refused to defend the border. I guess you missed this " CBP documents show he crossed in September of 2022 into El Paso, Texas"

Lock them both up for crimes against America
The thread is about her blood being on someone's hands. I'd hope the logical next step would be to fix the problem that allowed it to happen in the first place.
Old 02-24-2024, 12:03 PM   #13
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Republicans won't fix the border issue, either. They know it's the #1 issue that gets their voters off the couch. If they suddenly fixed the problem, their whole boogeyman scare tactic to win elections would fall apart. They need the border to be a problem. Like the DEA with drugs.
It was already fixed. Biden dismantled it on day one, now here we are.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/26/u...migration.html
Old 02-24-2024, 12:10 PM   #14
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Maybe Biden shouldn’t have decapitated solid border policy, then try to deflect blame for his disastrous policy by coming up with completely unnecessary legislation that does nothing to stop the invasion he himself created. All he had to do was…..nothing.
Old 02-24-2024, 12:51 PM   #15
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
Wouldja look at that - whataboutism at its finest!

### Salty
Uhhhh did you read ninjas whole post?
He's holding this administration accountable as well as all predecessors. He's only added reality!
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women