Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162455
Yssup Rider60307
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35785
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2014, 10:28 AM   #1
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Wendy Davis Stamp?

We have stamps for hunting deer and migratory birds.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:37 AM   #2
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Wander on over to the Political Forum with the rest of the wingnuts and foil hat crew . . .
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:57 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The kind of "stamp" Abortion Barbie would get ?

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 11:00 AM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I got a call from Hillary Clinton this morning!

well, it was her, but it was a Robo-call that I'm sure thousands, maybe millions of Texans received.. wanting me to vote for Wendy and the Chick running for Lt. Governor.. before I realized it was a Robo-call, I told Hillary the only contact I want from Wendy, is to push a cigar inside her vagina..

ok, I made up that last sentence
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 11:09 AM   #5
bigbob38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I got a call from Hillary Clinton this morning!

well, it was her, but it was a Robo-call that I'm sure thousands, maybe millions of Texans received.. wanting me to vote for Wendy and the Chick running for Lt. Governor.. before I realized it was a Robo-call, I told Hillary the only contact I want from Wendy, is to push a cigar inside her vagina..

ok, I made up that last sentence
LMFAO Tran you crack me up!!!
bigbob38 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 11:17 AM   #6
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer View Post
Wander on over to the Political Forum with the rest of the wingnuts and foil hat crew . . .
Why don't you go fuck yourself
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 11:39 AM   #7
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Instead of a frowning puppy (because you have your hand up his ass), you should just post a good video of yourself standing out in your little front yard yelling . . ."Hey, you kids! Get off the grass!"
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:55 PM   #8
BirdDawg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I can hardly wait for the 2016 election...

Hopefully, other than the random misplaced, inappropriate remark, there won't be much of this.
Actually, I like to see this become a realistic Free Speech Issue. The type of situation where you CAN say something heinous that implies a politician of whoever should be shot, but as in the case of real Freedom of Speech, it doesn't mean you are free of consequences.

The idea that someone in the Dallas area would imply a political figure to shot. It always going to be too soon...
BirdDawg is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 02:21 PM   #9
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Why is it always the same guys who start this shit? Get out there and do some fucking! You'll feel much better, (and you won't be here to post worthless shit)!
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 02:56 PM   #10
Batman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Am I the only one that can't vote for Wendy but secretly want to bang her?
Batman is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 03:23 PM   #11
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Am I the only one that can't vote for Wendy but secretly want to bang her?
A little older, but she's VERY attractive in person. You should have seen her when she first was elected to the Texas Senate six years ago. Very, very nice. The six years have been unduly hard on her looks, IMHO. But more to the point, she's a very friendly person and truly believes in the causes she promotes.

TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 04:31 PM   #12
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
A little older, but she's VERY attractive in person. You should have seen her when she first was elected to the Texas Senate six years ago. Very, very nice. The six years have been unduly hard on her looks, IMHO. But more to the point, she's a very friendly person and truly believes in the causes she promotes.

Yes, and she is a self made, Ivy League school educated woman. No doubt smarter, better educated, and classier than tin foil hat boy who started the thread. I still have no clue what Republicans are going to do about shit, other than stop those marauding ISIS guys from coming across the Mexican border.

Shit stupid stuff for shit stupid voters
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 05:07 PM   #13
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post

Actually, that was a joke.

Beyond her extreme left wing politics, I think she is a despicable human being; however, if I was serious about wanting to see her harmed, I would have said that I hope someone shoots the bitch. In reality, I don't want to see anything bad happen to her. After this election, she will fall away into obscurity. Now that people know what she is about, she won't even get elected back to the state house. Not in Ft. Worth. She could move to Austin.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 05:10 PM   #14
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldLRRP View Post
Actually, that was a joke.

Beyond her extreme left wing politics, I think she is a despicable human being; however, if I was serious about wanting to see her harmed, I would have said that I hope someone shoots the bitch. In reality, I don't want to see anything bad happen to her. After this election, she will fall away into obscurity. Now that people know what she is about, she won't even get elected back to the state house. Not in Ft. Worth. She could move to Austin.
Well, you fooled me, and how is she "despicable?" She is the only candidate who has addressed the sorry ass state of education in this state. And this is coming from a Libertarian
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 05:54 PM   #15
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
Well, you fooled me, and how is she "despicable?" She is the only candidate who has addressed the sorry ass state of education in this state. And this is coming from a Libertarian
Beyond the poor taste of her ads mentioning Greg Abbott being in a wheelchair, the whole substance of that commercial was untrue. Even MSNBC found this over the top. After her filibuster on the abortion issue, she stated that it is a woman's right to chose all the way to point of birth.

Actually, I lean Libertarian also. Education is a subject of great concern to me. I sent my daughters to Catholic schools in southern Louisiana. When we came to Texas, both were moved up a grade. They wanted to move my youngest up two. Both graduated on the International Baccalaureate program. They are bright but the difference is in public education. No monopoly produces a quality product at an affordable price. Until we have choice, we will continue to send our kids to unsafe schools where they don't learn and are likely to drop out. Show me a Democrat that believes in school choice. Here is a link to a study that you might find interesting: http://www.cato.org/publications/pol...public-schools
EZ. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women