Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70699
biomed162455
Yssup Rider60307
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35785
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2014, 09:54 AM   #1
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Monday morning Metaphors with the ManSlut

When I was a kid I loved to eat Cracker Jack, the molasses coated popcorn and peanut treat with the cheap little prize inside (Sidenote: CJ is considered America's first junk food first sold in 1893 by a German immigrant)...It was a big deal to get my hands on a box of Cracker Jack with Sailor Jack and his dog Bingo on the little box...I couldn't wait to eat all the popcorn and peanuts to get to the little prize inside the box.

Well, one day I ate a box of Cracker Jack and lo and behold there was no prize inside!!!.... I couldn't believe it, this had never happened before. I took the situation to the all-knowing Goddess of problems, my Mother, and asked her, "What should I do?"...Her response was, "If it bothers you then you should write the Borden Co. and tell them."

Well, I had a little time on my hands at 8 years old, so I did, with my mother's help.

About a month later I received several cases of Cracker Jack from the Borden Co. with a letter of apology from someone within the company. It was a matter of great concern to him that I was satisfied with their product. He stated the simple fact that because I took the time to write to them was enough for him to know I was a loyal Cracker Jack consumer and here was my year supply of Cracker Jack (actually lasted about 6 months after I shared with the neighborhood kids and my sisters).

I still eat Cracker Jack to this day and the memories of a 6.5 oz glass bottle of Coke and CJ have never faded.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 10:02 AM   #2
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Excellent customer service is always a good thing. Ditto.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 10:04 AM   #3
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

So................what you're trying to say is, I should expect to get some bad pussy once in a while with all the good pussy that I do get?

Although I can't say I've ever gotten any bad pussy, some is just better than others!

Thanks ManSlut, I'm getting some pussy tonight, and I know for sure it's gonna be great!
hd is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #4
sparrow1122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Dear Manslut,
I am dissatisfied with this story. I fondly remember some great and funny stories from the past. This one was lacking the prize.
Please reply with a case of stories.
sparrow1122 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 10:20 AM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

ManSlut knows that a box of cracker jacks and a bottle of coke, is one of life's greatest combinations..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:02 AM   #6
Jake B
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

And so began ManSlut's quest of writing reviews.
Jake B is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:29 AM   #7
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Put the peanuts from the CJ in hat bottle of coke and then you really have something!!
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:34 AM   #8
Ashtyn Belle
BANNED

User ID: 259331
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
When I was a kid I loved to eat Cracker Jack, the molasses coated popcorn and peanut treat with the cheap little prize inside (Sidenote: CJ is considered America's first junk food first sold in 1893 by a German immigrant)...It was a big deal to get my hands on a box of Cracker Jack with Sailor Jack and his dog Bingo on the little box...I couldn't wait to eat all the popcorn and peanuts to get to the little prize inside the box.

Well, one day I ate a box of Cracker Jack and lo and behold there was no prize inside!!!.... I couldn't believe it, this had never happened before. I took the situation to the all-knowing Goddess of problems, my Mother, and asked her, "What should I do?"...Her response was, "If it bothers you then you should write the Borden Co. and tell them."

Well, I had a little time on my hands at 8 years old, so I did, with my mother's help.

About a month later I received several cases of Cracker Jack from the Borden Co. with a letter of apology from someone within the company. It was a matter of great concern to him that I was satisfied with their product. He stated the simple fact that because I took the time to write to them was enough for him to know I was a loyal Cracker Jack consumer and here was my year supply of Cracker Jack (actually lasted about 6 months after I shared with the neighborhood kids and my sisters).

I still eat Cracker Jack to this day and the memories of a 6.5 oz glass bottle of Coke and CJ have never faded.
ManSlut.... I was going to send my apologies to you, for it was I that must have received your 'secret toy surprise in the pack' on that summer day in Central Texas. I was with my grandpa and brother & almost fell out of the back of the truck when I opened my CJ box and found not ONE but TWO prizes!

...but I changed my mind finding out you received cases after writing the letter. I'm heading out find a box of CJ right now!
Ashtyn Belle is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 12:08 PM   #9
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Must be 40 years since I had a box (of Cracker Jacks). The prizes were kinda cheap but they had to be...plastic rings that wouldn't fit a baby, plastic animals that wouldn't stand up...remember the compass? Always pointed east...

An "adult" Cracker Jacks section would be cool...prizes like cock rings, condoms, little tubes of lube... Hmmmmmm. Just might write the factory and see what they say.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 02:02 PM   #10
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I will pass on lube in my Cracker Jack
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:04 PM   #11
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Good customer service. But it's funny how people react differently to different things. I hated Cracker Jacks. The very idea nauseates me. I thought they were too sweet back then and still do. But a coke poured over Cabbell's vanilla ice cream is an entirely different matter. And I haven't had a Coke float in ages (although I wonder if I'd still like it). Today, it too sounds too sweet.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:27 PM   #12
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd View Post
So................what you're trying to say is, I should expect to get some bad pussy once in a while with all the good pussy that I do get?

Although I can't say I've ever gotten any bad pussy, some is just better than others!

Thanks ManSlut, I'm getting some pussy tonight, and I know for sure it's gonna be great!
Wow you are luckier than me. Or a better researcher. I have had bad pussy- two contribute to this forum regularly, when they can.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:28 PM   #13
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Speaking of metaphors....not having a prize inside of you cracker jack box was a way that the Lord was trying to get you out of a bad habit.,
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:31 PM   #14
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I haven't had a Coke float in ages (although I wonder if I'd still like it). Today, it too sounds too sweet.
as the French would say.. I'll have a Coke Float tout de suite!
Old 11-03-2014, 04:34 PM   #15
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
Speaking of metaphors....not having a prize inside of you cracker jack box was a way that the Lord was trying to get you out of a bad habit.,
ahh.. that's why I was missing the baseball card with my package of Lucky Strikes!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women