Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-17-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38
Default You Know.. We All Have Rules???

Let me first say that this posts doesn't reflect the opinions of the owners, staff or other moderators on ECCIE. Just my thoughts!!

It has been brought to attention in the last week of the tensions, personal back biting and slander that exists specifically on ECCIE...GROW UP! I am reminding everyone that this board exists for INFORMATION EXCHANGE!

We spend most of our time looking for adults who don't act like ADULTS!

We know that there are people who have assumed false identities. Don't risk your access attempting to publicly insult them in a thread or via PM. It's not worth it.

Ignore any thread you deem not worth responding too. You will notice that these people won't keep writing or they will go away.

We know other boards exists and most of you have access to more than 2, 3 or more! Don't insult members, owners, MODS, providers of any other boards in this public forum. It's not worth it.

I am trying to understand "OUTTING" and how it helps in an exchange of information. It doesn't unless this person has robbed or physically hurt someone. Don't do it here

If you are an a**hole, admit your an a**hole and go get some help. Dr. Phil needs work. Don't make this "BOARD" your reason for living! Go walking...work out..If you have hot water in your house, take a bath.

REMINDER: http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

#27 - ECCIE policy regarding the discussion of competing websites is intended to exhibit a straight-forward and simple approach. We do not disallow mention of other sites here at ECCIE, however we ask that you limit those discussions to the "Other Hobby Sites" thread located in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum. This is the area that we have designated as being an appropriate outlet for these types of discussions. Posts of this nature made in other forums throughout the board will be merged into this location. If you find these types of posts in your local forums, please use the RTM function to report them to staff.

#31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #2
angelinadream
Account Disabled

User ID: 42776
My ECCIE Reviews
Default yeah

What he said! It's against the rules to pick on me anytime EVER!. For EVER EVER! Infinity!
Old 09-17-2010, 12:16 PM   #3
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinadream View Post
What he said! It's against the rules to pick on me anytime EVER!. For EVER EVER! Infinity!
What... NOOOOO... Don't tell me that ..... Oh, wait you said pick... sorry I misread that... thought it said lick...
Old 09-17-2010, 12:29 PM   #4
yngtxn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Let's see if anything changes around here in a week or so.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
proper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Thx darth. Hopefully you will not have to resort to more serious measures but seeing the trend I doubt that very much.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:37 PM   #6
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinadream View Post
I think he was also talking about you. In your short time here, you are one of the biggest shit stirrers around, and there are time when you would be best served by shutting the fuck up.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:39 PM   #7
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by proper View Post
Thx darth. Hopefully you will not have to resort to more serious measures but seeing the trend I doubt that very much.
Crap, now I'm going to have to start watching the soaps again.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:17 PM   #8
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

ahhhhh.

The frustration of cat herding. I don't miss it.

Old 09-17-2010, 01:18 PM   #9
angelinadream
Account Disabled

User ID: 42776
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Aww

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I think he was also talking about you. In your short time here, you are one of the biggest shit stirrers around, and there are time when you would be best served by shutting the fuck up.

I feel the same about you...
Old 09-17-2010, 02:14 PM   #10
Mr Clever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

The Mod is right......seems like everyone has lost sight of what this and other boards are for.

PUSSY VALUE.

That's why they were started.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:18 PM   #11
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

The drama over the other site stopped when those two threads were blocked. Just sayin...
Old 09-17-2010, 02:22 PM   #12
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

nice try Darth.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:25 PM   #13
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Serously ya'll......we have a ignore button...since she has been on mine, i havent responded to one message or one thread of hers...shes not the only one on it....its soooo relaxing now....wait damm i hear the baby crying, so much for relaxing!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 02:25 PM   #14
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
The drama over the other site stopped when those two threads were blocked. Just sayin...
The problem is the drama has spread to a lot of threads that originally had nothing to do with the drama. Slap your Mamma thread was even closed a while......
Old 09-17-2010, 04:02 PM   #15
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Hmmm yeah this site is for informatiom exchange.
There are some hobbyist who are selfish and do not write reviews but when it comes to starting crap well they have no problem there.
I may be an asshole at times but I will help a fellow hobbyist out with info.
There some here who only cause trouble but getting to write or do a recon is like pulling teeth.
SELFISH is what you are taking from the givers then complaining
about everyone else not exchanging info.
Don't bitch unless you have contributed one view.
Carry the message not the mess.
What if every hobbyist didn't contribute a review.
Where would eccie be and where would we get quality talent and not get ripped off.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women