Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default I get called Asshole a lot... actually get called all kinds of names... When is it appropriate to simply call a gal a Cunt? We know some really are at times.

I have a habit of defending my viewpoints in a manner that often times results in the other side having nothing to add of substance and they simply resort to name calling.....

I get baited into heated discussions on occasions.... Sometimes I'm doing the baiting....

And the end result is that the other side often goes juvenile and starts with the name calling.....

But I do get it....

At times there is no way to really describe someone other then with an expletive.....

Without sinking into name calling....

In your opinion.....

When is a gal TRULY being a Cunt?

No names... No actual examples using any of the ladies around here.... Just a good ole fashion discussion on semantics and juvenile antics!

Yes... By the way.... I do know I am being a bit of an ass here! But who else CAN I ask? We all share common interests and should be able to discuss such things in an adult manner.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:14 PM   #2
Guest040415
Account Disabled

If you get called asshole is because you probably are , don't you think so ?
And how many useless threads are you going to open in the COED section? You are acting like a spammer now ...
Guest040415 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:15 PM   #3
ThatHarleyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Can't help you on this. I have no point of reference, as I don't know that there is an equitable word that applies to men. SOB, Asshole, Dickhead, Fucking Asshole, just don't get close to the implications of the C word. See, I can't even bring myself to type it. In all my years, I think I've only used it in one scenario. It was after my ex had us in counseling classes to "save the marriage" because she just knew I was fucking around. Turns out, she was the one fucking everything that walked and it took the therapist forcing her to come clean because she kept accusing me in sessions and the therapist knew better. I let it fly right there and then. Seemed appropriate at the time. To me, it is an ugly, ugly word.

F1, if it bothers you so much, just put him on your ignore list. Built-in spam filter. We all have our own definition of spam. For me, its folks getting involved in a thread they aren't interested in, just to say they aren't interested in it.
ThatHarleyGuy is online now   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #4
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

It is never appropriate..... it may make you feel better... but is never "appropriate".

LF
LadiesFan is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #5
ThatHarleyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

+1

Some interesting tidbits on this in Wikipedia here, specifically if you scroll down to the Usage by Meaning>Other Uses section. Apparently it is a quite acceptable term Down Under, for this area down under.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:45 PM   #6
Guest040415
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy View Post
Can't help you on this. I have no point of reference, as I don't know that there is an equitable word that applies to men. SOB, Asshole, Dickhead, Fucking Asshole, just don't get close to the implications of the C word. See, I can't even bring myself to type it. In all my years, I think I've only used it in one scenario. It was after my ex had us in counseling classes to "save the marriage" because she just knew I was fucking around. Turns out, she was the one fucking everything that walked and it took the therapist forcing her to come clean because she kept accusing me in sessions and the therapist knew better. I let it fly right there and then. Seemed appropriate at the time. To me, it is an ugly, ugly word.

F1, if it bothers you so much, just put him on your ignore list. Built-in spam filter. We all have our own definition of spam. For me, its folks getting involved in a thread they aren't interested in, just to say they aren't interested in it.
ThatHarleyGuy , I think he is old enough to defend himself so why do you have to do it for him ?
I mean it is very annoying to open the Coed section and see that there are 5 or 6 threads opened by the same guy with the same BS topics that he always talk about ( stripper , luncheons and socials ) and trying to lecture everyone how are they supposed to behave
At the same time everytime that someone doesn't agree with his BS , an army of his "buddies" show up very quickly to defend their master , c'mon guys ,get your own personality and opinion FFS ....
Guest040415 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #7
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1 Fan View Post
And how many useless threads are you going to open in the COED section? You are acting like a spammer now ...

But I think there are a few more than just the ones I'm starting...

I've pretty much stayed out of CoEd for a while to see what would develop.... Almost a month for the most part I think....

But 12 seems like a good number....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:22 PM   #8
ThatHarleyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1 Fan View Post
ThatHarleyGuy , I think he is old enough to defend himself so why do you have to do it for him ?
I mean it is very annoying to open the Coed section and see that there are 5 or 6 threads opened by the same guy with the same BS topics that he always talk about ( stripper , luncheons and socials ) and trying to lecture everyone how are they supposed to behave
At the same time everytime that someone doesn't agree with his BS , an army of his "buddies" show up very quickly to defend their master , c'mon guys ,get your own personality and opinion FFS ....
You mis-understand. I was not defending him. In fact I read only about 1/3 of his posts. I scan only enough to determine if it is of interest to me. If not, I move on and don't return to it.

My comment was directed to you, not in defense of him. You are succeeding in accomplishing what I find to be very annoying to open the Coed section and see that there are 5 or 6 threads (your words) getting totally sidetracked by someone arguing that the post isn't interesting to them, and then keeping up the protest to the point that the thread is totally hijacked to now be about the protestor.

Not interested? Skip the thread. Don't sidetrack it. Want a thread to bitch about useless threads? Start one. Don't hijack someone elses thread about something that interests them, and so far at least 2 other persons.

Ge a gentlemen. Bow out gracefully. Then start yet another thread bitching about another member's posts. We could cut the bandwidth used by Austin by a fourth if we eliminated the posts of members complaining about each other. It's not what I'm on this site for, and I'll bet you didn't come here for that either. Just let me buy you a beer and talk about women.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:36 PM   #9
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

BDSM role-play situations sometimes are acceptable for name calling. So, get a date w/ the chic so you can call her a cunt.

ROFLMAO
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:42 PM   #10
ThatHarleyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Kat, that's just wrong. But funny as hell!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:07 PM   #11
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
When is a gal TRULY being a Cunt?

when you are breaking up with them
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:00 PM   #12
PeAcH
Professional Fluffer

User ID: 4548
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Name-calling anyone in a derogatory manner is unnecessary.. regardless what the word is.

"If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all."

The internet can be a ruthless place sometimes.
So can the real world; I see more name-calling online than I have ever heard outside my house, or inside my house for that manner..

Let the BSDM folks take that kind of talk into the bedroom.
PeAcH is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:15 PM   #13
discretionaryincome
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Really, its just another word. You give it's meaning power. It will only offend you if you let it. With that said. It is so commonly offends people that I never use it.

An Australian comedian , I believe his name is Jim Jeffries, has a bit about how it's not really that offensive in his country and used often. That to them the term "motherfucker" is absolutely horrible.
discretionaryincome is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:35 PM   #14
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews

Well...it is what it is. Me, I am a Cunt with a Capital C! Itr ok to say it if u have the balls and if its on target. But, being a Cunt myself, that word begins wholly Hell to follow. We are worthy adversaries. Good luck with that .
bestoralntexas is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:35 PM   #15
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by discretionaryincome View Post
Really, its just another word. You give it's meaning power. It will only offend you if you let it. With that said. It is so commonly offends people that I never use it.

An Australian comedian , I believe his name is Jim Jeffries, has a bit about how it's not really that offensive in his country and used often. That to them the term "motherfucker" is absolutely horrible.
Quote:
Name-calling anyone in a derogatory manner is unnecessary.. regardless what the word is.-- PeAcH

It's all about the context, absolutely! Not too many years ago, though more than most of the current provider list would be aware of, there was a "Monger" board who commonly referred to providers as "whores". Tongue-in-cheek may not be everyone's preferred style of humor, but it's a way of poking fun at really harsh topics rather than let them incite us to anger. Yes, it would be nice if our world had more innocence, but after generations of becoming more and more numb to the horrors, it's simply the most effective method of decreasing the impact of a negative influence.

Now quit being slutty whorebags, wenchitistical ho's, and cocky bastards before I get my flogger after your asses!!!

*AHEM*

Excuse me! Guess my Tourette's got the best of me for a moment.
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women