Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41250
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2021, 08:54 AM   #1
Allowance
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default Catholic’s and Mongers

Hi everyone,

Been looking for Catholic studio providers, and I was curious to know if you or anyone you know has ever gotten any STD’s while mongering with the Pope

We all know what we’re risking when we partake in making the beast with two backs. But I was curious to know how likely/unlikely it is to pick something up in a studio environment

What’s your take on this?

Thanks in advance
Allowance is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 10:09 AM   #2
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

These are the same girls from the amps, it's not any different. And it's an indictment of the education system that adults have to ask this basic sex ed question.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 10:26 AM   #3
Allowance
Registered Member

So you don’t know anyone and you yourself haven’t gotten one yet,

Sorry, had to read between the lines past the superiority complex.

Obviously it can happen. I’m curious to know out of a board with 100’s of posts/reviews, how many have actually gotten one from hobbying
Old 10-21-2021, 11:11 AM   #4
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Sorry to come off all high and mighty, but I wanted to point out that this isn't a different environment because these "studios" started as amps and have the same girls.

I haven't gotten one because I always play safe, always, and I doubt anyone one here wants to admit they got burned. I think you're going to find the answer you want by virtue of that.
Old 10-21-2021, 11:54 AM   #5
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

it could happen , but these girls do check up and see Dr more often than you see your Dr. so the risk is very low but it still there
TX_hammer is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 12:24 PM   #6
Allowance
Registered Member

A lot of people double down on being aggressive , but you didn’t howdy_booty, you clarified it was a mixup. I appreciate and acknowledge that, Thank You.

I also totally agree, there is a high chance someone won’t share out of fear. If it be easier to share studios or amps that…”you’ve heard stories about” that helps too

But TX_Hammer brings up a good point…if a provider did catch anything, my guess would be that mamason would replace her, considering the frequent doctor visits. Great points, Thank you for the extra insight. A lot of us kinda do fly blindly unless we experience something ourselves
Old 10-21-2021, 12:55 PM   #7
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

You're welcome, again, sorry for coming off as confrontational. Call it a pet peeve, but it angers me when some handles on here insist it's the safest thing in the world, which it is not. There have been posts about this before, and some handles with obvious incentives to downplay the risk will never miss the opportunity to spread misinformation.

I would also caution against relying on the accountability of either the girl or the mamasan. There is a lot of incentive for both the girl and the mamasan to keep working.
Old 10-21-2021, 02:45 PM   #8
d1dragon
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Many girls are heavy on anti whatever meds. Many guys are probably don’t know they had or have something.
d1dragon is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 03:47 PM   #9
Capital
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1dragon View Post
Many girls are heavy on anti whatever meds. Many guys are probably don’t know they had or have something.
vadc again, deliberately spreading false information. Same guy that is on handle #15 or so, each handle here for the sole purpose of trolling and posting lies.

Of course, the thread itself is a Troll move. The OP has been here as long as I have, and I have seen this very thread topic started 7-8 times. Nobody with real information would dignify the question with a response that is anything but sarcastic. vadc/pegasustx (and all the rest) lives for questions like this. Right up Troll Alley.
Capital is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 06:04 PM   #10
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

The Pope and me have both been blessed. Amen!

I have a question. Why are there so many new handles in this forum with 2021 inception dates?
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 10:22 PM   #11
twitch760
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
The Pope and me have both been blessed. Amen!

I have a question. Why are there so many new handles in this forum with 2021 inception dates?

I'm going to guess it has something to do with the new law. People signing up with throw away email addresses that they never login to so they cannot be tracked down by IP address or using a VPN to obfuscate their location.
twitch760 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 10:44 PM   #12
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital View Post
vadc again, deliberately spreading false information. Same guy that is on handle #15 or so, each handle here for the sole purpose of trolling and posting lies.

Of course, the thread itself is a Troll move. The OP has been here as long as I have, and I have seen this very thread topic started 7-8 times. Nobody with real information would dignify the question with a response that is anything but sarcastic. vadc/pegasustx (and all the rest) lives for questions like this. Right up Troll Alley.
Yep, he leaves out the part where no CA girl or anyone that has never been to Dallas wants to return because they have it made where they are at. No reviews, grateful clients and no bullshit on any boards!
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 11:34 PM   #13
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quite frankly it's none of your business about anyone's personal health and why would you ask anyone to disclose their private medical information in public? This thread is as worthless as the troll that you are. This is not a game for your entertainment nor a clinical study.
I have a question for you. How many times have you let another man penetrate your arsehole with a condom since you say that you play safe?
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 12:44 AM   #14
d1dragon
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Mental, OP is just asking voluntary information. Don’t need to be sour about it (unless you were a victim in past).
d1dragon is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 02:29 AM   #15
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1dragon View Post
Mental, OP is just asking voluntary information. Don’t need to be sour about it (unless you were a victim in past).
Not at all, don't know why this is your fight. Anyways he should know better than to ask people to disclose personal information and in turn I asked him to disclose if he has gay tendencies or more. Do you have a problem with my questioning? It seems that you don't have a problem with his. The way I look at it is that everyone take a personal risk when they hobby unprotected. I guess it can be like rolling dice so why does someone have to reveal their history just for someone to get an understanding? Everyone knows that there is a risk involved.
It can be like walking around South Dallas at 3 in the morning with expensive jewelry on and money hanging out of your pocket in front of a crack house and then someone asking about the chances of getting robbed or killed. Those answers should be obvious. It's just a trolling technique. You should know about trolling. I'm sorry if you got butt hurt about my response but I truly don't care.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women