Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35640
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2014, 06:21 PM   #1
BDD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default I Can't Breathe ...

Just saw a bunch of idiots on TV...who obviously could breathe...because they were busy chanting "I Can't Breathe" over and over again on TV in NYC...

My response when standing face-to-face with Mister Policeman or Miss Policewoman is a whole lot of polite "Yes Sir", "No Sir", "Yes Ma'am", "No Ma'am" responses. This has always worked out in my favor...

Dumb fucks who intentionally escalate things with cops tend to get slammed to the ground rather harshly based on what I have witnessed on TV and in the RW...
BDD is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 07:45 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The shallow end of the gene pool needs a thorough cleaning.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 09:50 PM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

If they think they can't breathe now wait until they should get a Dutch Oven from me.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 10:20 PM   #4
ilikefun
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The shallow end of the gene pool needs a thorough cleaning.
That includes mexicans swimming in the river to enter the country illegally. Guess you know how to swim since you didnt drown.
ilikefun is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:28 AM   #5
WoodieTx
Gaining Momentum

Sometimes the brutality is real...this was a long time ago but it's part of local history and where some of this anger towards police got rooted. Posted lest we forget...

...Two events marking the 37th anniversary of the police murder of José Campos Torres were held in Houston last week. Torres was murdered by six Houston cops on May 5, 1977. They beat him brutally. They handcuffed him and threw him into Buffalo Bayou in downtown Houston. One of the murdering cops said, "Let's see if the wetback can swim." Joe Torres drowned in the bayou....

http://revcom.us/a/339/37-years-afte...terror-en.html

For what it's worth that was an era in Houston where the police were out of control . . . and the city did address the situation and make changes.
WoodieTx is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 11:12 AM   #6
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Heard a report this morning on ESPN (didn't see this for myself) that LeBron and other Cavs players were wearing I Can't Breathe t-shirts during warm ups prior to last night's game. Whatever....

Tied into that story, (I'm sure everyone's already heard about this) the five St Louis Rams players who came out of the tunnel last week during introductions with their hands up (in a "surrender / giving up" gesture). Whoopty-doo....

To preface this; two things: I'm neither black....nor am I a professional athlete. I am simply a sports fan. So perhaps I'm not qualified to comment on such antics. But I do want to say this....I just do not understand what the results were supposed to be from either of these public displays (other than what...? Have people in the media or fans like me take notice and comment on these players' stances on such sensitive issues?) Personally, I don't care one way or another (since I am a fan of neither of those sports franchises). However, that said.....

Had it been such popular players such as Dirk or Tony or Dez doing the the same things prior to a game in Dallas, I must admit, I would have some concerns. My concern.....as a fan....is you, a professional athlete, who is being paid by that team, is currently putting a focus on something other than what I'm there for (and paid a lotta hard-earned money for that ticket to attend that event, oh, by the way).

And that's to see you play to the best of your ability for your team and your teammates (and your loyal fans), without any outside distractions whatsoever. And you, by virtue of this need to bring focus and attention to your cause have decided to orchestrate your own personal public protest....and, in my opinion, gone out of your way to "create an unnecessary distraction" for the entire team not to mention your fan base who is there to cheer you on to victory.

It all seems somewhat selfish to me....in my opinion, after all, there's a time and a place for ALL things. What these players did was put themselves (and their message) ahead of what their main focus should have been at that time. I may be all wet on this take, however, that's how I feel at this particular moment.

(By the way, I didn't mean to hijack this thread.....I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents about that. Thanks.)

QUOTE=BDD;1056118433]Just saw a bunch of idiots on TV...who obviously could breathe...because they were busy chanting "I Can't Breathe" over and over again on TV in NYC...

My response when standing face-to-face with Mister Policeman or Miss Policewoman is a whole lot of polite "Yes Sir", "No Sir", "Yes Ma'am", "No Ma'am" responses. This has always worked out in my favor...

Dumb fucks who intentionally escalate things with cops tend to get slammed to the ground rather harshly based on what I have witnessed on TV and in the RW...[/QUOTE]
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 12:17 PM   #7
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Don't hold your breath waiting for the New York Times to cover Jessica Chambers' breathing problem

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...rs-with-video/
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 02:18 PM   #8
ilikefun
Account Disabled

Duffus she wasn't killed by a cop.
If you want to start talking about whites killing blacks we can go there.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:10 PM   #9
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikefun View Post
Duffus she wasn't killed by a cop.
If you want to start talking about whites killing blacks we can go there.
Please, genius, where in the subject line is there any mention of cops?

It's about dyspnea. What you get when you are - for every practical purpose - necklaced. Tire or no tire, the result was the same.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:44 PM   #10
ilikefun
Account Disabled

The OP is clearly talking about the guy that could not breathe when being choked by a cop. Act ignorant if you like.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:00 PM   #11
ilikefun
Account Disabled

Your post from that junk site is about domestic violence. Again, not sure how that relates to cops shoots and and killing people.
Old 12-10-2014, 07:49 AM   #12
BDD
Account Disabled

Quote:
.... not sure how that relates to cops shoots and and killing people.
"I Can't Breathe" was spoken over and over again by Eric Garner as he was being arrested in NYC. He was not shot and killed by cops. He died because he was an obese asthmatic that put himself in a stressful situation. If you can talk above a whisper you can breathe.

Had he simply moved to deescalate the situation early by speaking softly and cooperating with the NYC cops he would be alive today. There is also a pretty good chance that he would not have even been arrested.

Eric Garner should receive a Darwin Award for his actions that fateful day.
BDD is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 07:58 AM   #13
ilikefun
Account Disabled

Even with all of what you just said, Lukbuk's post was not on point with your topic.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:10 AM   #14
BDD
Account Disabled

Quote:
Even with all of what you just said, Lukbuk's post was not on point with your topic.
I agree.
BDD is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 11:17 AM   #15
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

So the topic is The Attainment of Victimhood Status by Black Criminals, with respiration allegedly involved somehow. Methods for nitwits to self identify include hands-up, Che T-shirts (in a former era), and chanting "I can't breathe". Don't forget: chanting makes it important.

Got it.

Carry on.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women