Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70519
biomed161347
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453091
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47935
pyramider46370
bambino40552
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2013, 06:58 AM   #1
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default This why screening is so important

http://worldnewsviews.com/2013/07/10...-anaheim-home/

This is so sad. She was in her home and her sons found her.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:00 AM   #2
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Girls please please make sure you screen. Guy if you don't like being screened maybe this will help you understand why it is important to use!
Its life or death.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:07 AM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

good post!

sad indeed....screen careful & stay safe!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:19 AM   #4
John Bull
Valued Poster

It's always a balance, isn't it? The need for safety on the one hand and security on the other.
Stay safe ladies and do what you feel you must.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:04 PM   #5
Gumbie
Registered Member

Long time listener first time caller so to speak / first (and probably last) post. I never thought I would want to post on here, or even take the risk in doing so, but I do read the threads in cities I travel to for business and I tend to do so voraciously (and then wipe my cache - ha). So after lurking this place for a few years - how is this thread not considered an outing? Even though the lady passed away, the link to her real name here is an outing, as the board has said so many times over when something like this has come up in other threads. Without meaning to intentionally troll - this outing and the fact it was let stand by a self-professed 'old time mod' speaks volumes about the character of everyone in the thread - one would be hard pressed to come to any other conclusion.
Gumbie is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #6
oldmanoftheroad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default I'm not the brightest bulb in the lamp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbie View Post
Long time listener first time caller so to speak / first (and probably last) post. I never thought I would want to post on here, or even take the risk in doing so, but I do read the threads in cities I travel to for business and I tend to do so voraciously (and then wipe my cache - ha). So after lurking this place for a few years - how is this thread not considered an outing? Even though the lady passed away, the link to her real name here is an outing, as the board has said so many times over when something like this has come up in other threads. Without meaning to intentionally troll - this outing and the fact it was let stand by a self-professed 'old time mod' speaks volumes about the character of everyone in the thread - one would be hard pressed to come to any other conclusion.
But "outing" this person is not an issue since she is deceased, right?
Her family didn't hide what she did and I think trying to "hide" information at this point is both reckless and pointless...and maybe most of all... "USELESS"!

However, I'm a newb as well and maybe I just don't understand this post at all?? If I'm out of line here, my apologies...

I will end with this... the most important thing we can all do, no matter who you are with, no matter where you are, no matter for what sort of action... If you feel like you need to leave, walk away or remove yourself from a place of harm, trouble or violence, do so as soon as possible! Better to explain an absence than not be able to later...

That seems a little erie.. I sure hope I never need to heed that advice, EVER!!

Be safe everyone!!
oldmanoftheroad is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:50 PM   #7
John Bull
Valued Poster

The poster joined yesterday which makes one wonder about his so-called reading of Eccie for years. And, he has one post. This one! Now what does he have on his mind, one wonders? Perhaps if he goes back and reads the story again, he might answer his own question.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:48 PM   #8
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The post was never intended as a "outing", it was intended to so the seriousness of screening for everyone!
This is not all roses, it can be life and death!
Old 07-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #9
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

It is very tragic event but I am not sure how you can screen for an obviously unbalanced person. It does not sound like she was in the extras business so not sure how you can screen for this. If you have a legit massage business do you screen your clients? I am not sure what the solution is.
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:21 PM   #10
giabella
Italian Squirt Goddess

User ID: 45542
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately even properly screening a client cannot guarantee a psycho won't end up at your door. So tragic. Stay safe ladies and gents!
giabella is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:22 PM   #11
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by giabella View Post
Unfortunately even properly screening a client cannot guarantee a psycho won't end up at your door. So tragic. Stay safe ladies and gents!
Yes, that's true because I have shown up at your door!!!
mbinlincoln is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:31 AM   #12
cowboy_john
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

You know the best thing a psycho could hope for is being caught by the police before we caught up to him. Man I pity the fool who would assault one of our Nebraska ladies. Seriously.
cowboy_john is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women