Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70519
biomed161347
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453091
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47935
pyramider46370
bambino40552
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-28-2013, 08:49 AM   #1
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews
Default To Whom It May Concern

Geez, I'm not even around to post and still the drama. Tsk tsk. Thought it was all supposed to end a couple weeks ago. LOL

If you don't like me, why do you spend so much time posting about me? I'm flattered that I take up that much space in your head though. Its kinda cute in a stalkerish way.

If you don't like me, why do you care what I do or what I say? Why not just ignore me, my posts?

When I don't like someone or I don't click with them, I don't post about them, I ignore them. Your posts take me back to Jr High or HS, that's the type of behavior you've shown.

I haven't signed on or even looked at this board in over two weeks, but yet you continue to bring my name up, to post about me. All you've done and continue to do is make yourself look like a small man who has nothing better to do than to hang out on a silly hooker board making passive aggressive comments and "insulting" posts about a chick you've never met, don't know anything about and have never even talked to.

I feel sorry for you, if this board is all you have. In which it obviously is, by the number of posts you've made about me. Maybe seek out a new hobby, step away from the computer for a few months, pick up a book or two to read and seek the counsel of a therapist. In other words, you've taken this silly hooker board too serious and need a new hobby.

I truly do wish you the best. Just leave me alone and leave my name out of your posts, thoughts or conversations.

Now, as for that "new review" of me on TER.......If you look to the left side of the reviews listed, it says May of 2013. So.......no, MsElena has not returned to the hobby. I'm not familiar with the way of posting reviews on TER goes as I'm not a fan of the site.

Thank you to those who have emailed your well wishes to me. To those who have PMed me, sorry it took so long to respond, but today was the first day I've signed on.

Have a great weekend and a very safe, Happy 4th of July.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:23 AM   #2
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Thanks for clearing that up Elena, hope life is treating you well.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:21 PM   #3
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

FS,

Wanted to stop any rumors.

Life is pretty good and thank you for the well wishes. Hope all is well with you.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #4
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Guess some can't handle it when they start the drama and I end up defending myself......then I become the drama and BS? Pfftt. Get a life.

This kitten has claws and she isn't afraid to use them.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #5
Erwin M Fletcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Ya need to change your litter box starting to smell like a bitch. And your avatar looks like a asshole on top of a barbie. We now return you back to the previously recorded program already in progress.
Old 06-30-2013, 12:15 PM   #6
John Bull
Valued Poster

You need to learn some civility Mr. Fletcher. There is a present for you on the way.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women