Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2023, 02:54 PM   #1
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lingerie ...

Best place to buy it?

Do you purchase it for your ATF?

Do you care about outfits at all?
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 04:33 PM   #2
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

i very much enjoy seeing and cumsulting w/ a woman wearing lingerie !!!!!
stockings w/ garters, see thru bras, bustiers, fishnet bottoms or entire body stockings, silk negligees, etc etc etc.
and especially if the woman is into dressing like that and really enjoys engaging in sexual delites dressed like that !!!!!

the sight is arousing.
the tactile & mental stimulation we both get from caressing her lingerie clad body is erotic.
the peeling off of the clothing is seductive.
the keeping on and having sex w/ her so dressed is exhilirating.
the ripping of a body stocking to provide access to her genitals and breasts and then engaging in sexual delites is arousing and controlling.

then again, a cumpletely naked woman is all that and damn sexy, too.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 06:39 AM   #3
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
i very much enjoy seeing and cumsulting w/ a woman wearing lingerie !!!!!
stockings w/ garters, see thru bras, bustiers, fishnet bottoms or entire body stockings, silk negligees, etc etc etc.
and especially if the woman is into dressing like that and really enjoys engaging in sexual delites dressed like that !!!!!

the sight is arousing.
the tactile & mental stimulation we both get from caressing her lingerie clad body is erotic.
the peeling off of the clothing is seductive.
the keeping on and having sex w/ her so dressed is exhilirating.
the ripping of a body stocking to provide access to her genitals and breasts and then engaging in sexual delites is arousing and controlling.

then again, a cumpletely naked woman is all that and damn sexy, too.
Oh .... I like that ripping part! Thanks for replying. Guess everyone else is more interested in pother topics, lol
Old 03-31-2023, 08:58 AM   #4
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I bought lingerie, expensive black/red trim for a GIK and the relationship is purely sexual and not P4P.

She looked it over without any excitement, put it on looked in the mirror and took it off. Got the idea the gift went over about as welcome as a turd in a water fountain.

She has a Rhinoceros Tatt on her ankle and it's a childhood nickname kinda thing.

So I bought her a Tank Top that says "A Rhinoceros is a Chubby Unicorn" she loved it and says it is her nightshirt she wears all the time.

It sorta bonded the relationship which is suppose to be NSA.

I don't know...... WOMEN go figure.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 12:54 PM   #5
number6
Premium Access

Encounters: 34
Default Lingerie

The Short answers:

1. Best place to buy it? I’ve bought lingerie from everywhere; Honey Birdette, Victoria’s Secret even Amazon. I’ve take them shopping to their favorite place or bought it myself.

2. Do you purchase it for your ATF? I’ve done this for several “ATF’s” through the years. It’s worked out well in most cases as long as the lady has been honest with me about her true measurements.

3. Do you care about outfits at all? To quote my own profile on another site: “I love it when a woman wears lingerie, matching garter belt bra and stockings or a latex catsuit. Sure it’s going to end up on the floor but being a visual man it sure gets things going and it’s fun to take off.”

The long answer:

Over the years I’ve bought everything from matching Bra and panty to complete outfits with accessories for both BCD and public. In the past I have requested if lady would wear a certain outfit and they always said “yes” then it would never happen. The answer would be “I didn’t have it” or “I forgot”. I’ve found that the best way to ensure it does happen is to go ahead and buy it myself and bring it to them.

I like doing dinner dates and extended overnights that include time in public as well as private. In the past I’ve bought compete outfits for my companion eg: skirts, blouses, dresses, shoes, lingerie and matching purses. I’ve even bought swimsuits for times the date would include the pool or a beach.

For one of my longtime ATF’s I’ve had custom, tailor made, clothing where I brought a sewing measuring tape and taken every measurement you can think of to make sure everything would fit perfectly.
number6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 02:02 PM   #6
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=number6;1063147443]The Short answers:

I’ve found that the best way to ensure it does happen is to go ahead and buy it myself and bring it to them.

Yes! Love, love, love that!
Old 03-31-2023, 02:03 PM   #7
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
I bought lingerie, expensive black/red trim for a GIK and the relationship is purely sexual and not P4P.

She looked it over without any excitement, put it on looked in the mirror and took it off. Got the idea the gift went over about as welcome as a turd in a water fountain.

She has a Rhinoceros Tatt on her ankle and it's a childhood nickname kinda thing.

So I bought her a Tank Top that says "A Rhinoceros is a Chubby Unicorn" she loved it and says it is her nightshirt she wears all the time.

It sorta bonded the relationship which is suppose to be NSA.

I don't know...... WOMEN go figure.
Well .... I have had lingerie bought for me and I ALWAYS wear it, and try to be appreciative, even if it really isn't my cup of tea ...
Old 03-31-2023, 02:54 PM   #8
ahab11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
Well .... I have had lingerie bought for me and I ALWAYS wear it, and try to be appreciative, even if it really isn't my cup of tea ...
Hard to guess what women will like.....a $60 buck set of lingerie nothing and she goes crazy for the $10 buck t-shirt.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 05:35 PM   #9
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
Oh .... I like that ripping part! Thanks for replying. Guess everyone else is more interested in pother topics, lol
I could go either way on provider wearing lingerie. However, if they are into that and they feel sexier with it, I'm all for it. Need to try that ripping lingerie off to get what you want once. Only problem is You kinda have to discuss that ahead of time.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 07:08 AM   #10
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
I could go either way on provider wearing lingerie. However, if they are into that and they feel sexier with it, I'm all for it. Need to try that ripping lingerie off to get what you want once. Only problem is You kinda have to discuss that ahead of time.
Or you bring her what you intend to rip off later ... there's a chapter in my book about someone who wanted to wear my panties. I had no idea of his physical size, so we had a back and forth ( during which I suspect he was diddling himself ) about his buying some panties he could wear at my place...
Old 04-01-2023, 08:40 AM   #11
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

Nothing better than a beautiful lady wearing sexy lingerie that she feels great/sexy in.

Not for an ATF (havnt found that one yet), but I did buy an ex lingerie from your usual spots like VS .. but my favorite ones on her were from Honey Birdette. She could rock some For Love and Lemons though.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 03:58 PM   #12
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyG2002 View Post
Nothing better than a beautiful lady wearing sexy lingerie that she feels great/sexy in.

Not for an ATF (havnt found that one yet), but I did buy an ex lingerie from your usual spots like VS .. but my favorite ones on her were from Honey Birdette. She could rock some For Love and Lemons though.
Nice!
Old 04-03-2023, 06:24 AM   #13
TexasJoe
Valued Poster

I love seeing women in VINTAGE lingerie. And it sells like hotcakes on eBay.
TexasJoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 08:06 AM   #14
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

I buy lingerie and other outfits for one of my ATF providers, basically so I can get them to pose in pictures I take with my HD camera. Of course, anything I buy and give her or any other provider is hers.

Too bad we cannot post pictures, here. I know if I did so, one provider in particular would have her text, email and private messages blow up from my haters.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 09:55 AM   #15
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJoe View Post
I love seeing women in VINTAGE lingerie. And it sells like hotcakes on eBay.
I love this site for VINTAGE lingerie https://www.secretsinlace.com/
if you buy it you can rip it off me lol
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women