Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default The Lies A Guy Will Tell to Get Inside Her Pants

I'll presume that some men have, at one time or another, spotted a woman that hones their focus to little more than getting in her (whether it happens or not!). One of my college buddies was fortunate enough to look like John F. Kennedy, Jr. and he would sometimes tell girls he was a family member if it'd help him bag some ass. Worked more often than you'd think.

Guys, what distortion of facts, half-lies, deceptions and smoke-up-her-ass tales have you heard about being used?
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:51 PM   #2
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

The wonderful thing about this hobby is that lying is not required in order to get laid. Just cold, hard cash.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:50 PM   #3
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Lies or the truth, the only thing that's ever worked for me is the thickness of my wallet. You might want to start start a thread, though, on the lies that women tell to get that wallet to thin down a little bit. That one would go multiple pages faster than Usain Bolt runs the 100.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #4
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

A friend met a man through an online dating site. His profile said he was divorced. At lunch he told her he was actually separated, not divorced. Back at his house, with his wife's stuff all over the place, he told her that they still lived in the same house but "weren't really together".

(My friend didn't stay.)

I wonder if his wife knew they were "separated"??
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:19 PM   #5
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I've avoided telling the entire truth, I've told the truth but in carefully prepared context, not so much to get laid, but to prevent the SO from finding out that I got laid.

Can't remember any "bald faced" lies though.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #6
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 Tin man, that's exactly why I got in this "hobby" in the first place. Tired of bullshitters lying to me and breaking my heart just to get my ass. From what I can tell it's all any guy has ever ultimately wanted from me so just be fair and pay me for it and I will give you what you want and we can part on friendly terms...NO LIES NEEDED.

I don't understand guys who lie to get something they are already paying for...it's like some guys get off more on lying and manipulation than they do on actual sex.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:20 PM   #7
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

What most men don't understand, especially in RL...if they are completely honest about what they want, most women....well, maybe not most, but many us of are more likely to respect that and give you some..just for being upfront. I would prefer, "hey baby, I want to know you in the biblical sense." as opposed to, " I love you and I want to be your man." If you want some, just say it....no need for the BS...it just makes the liar look ridiculous and it hurts to be on the other end.

I had to edit this to say: If a strange man came up to me and was honest, I would be a little creeped out by it, but if he lied, trying to be smooth, he still wouldn't win. I guess I have been exposed to that type of man in my life more so than the one that would be upfront.
My statement had to do more with someone you have known for awhile and have some sort of relationship or association with.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:34 PM   #8
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

The old survey of one out of six will give it to you if You ask them .......Sure .try walking down the mall and saying to every lady you might like to try out .....hi there I"m testing an old survey for science ....would you like to get laid by me ?????? maybe not quite that crude ......but you get the idea ....How many would say YES ???? how many would just say NO and walk on .?????? and How many would call the police or slap your face or kick you in the balls ?? I dont have the nerve to go to the Mall to ask ....but if any of you might like to try it ......please let the rest of us know the final Results and how much Bail might have been......good luck .....See that would be NO lying and no beating around the bush......
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:36 PM   #9
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine View Post
I don't understand guys (people)who lie to get something they are already paying for...it's like some guys (people) get off more on lying and manipulation than they do on actual sex.
All too true, but, I think men and women have far more in common than either are usually comfortable admitting.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #10
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
Lies or the truth, the only thing that's ever worked for me is the thickness of my wallet. You might want to start start a thread, though, on the lies that women tell to get that wallet to think down a little bit. That one would go multiple pages faster than Usain Bolt runs the 100.
Ain't that the truth!

However, it comes in right after "I will call you", "I'm not married", or "I am looking to settle down". All favorite lies of the male species. Don't hate just because we play the same game you do, in our own way! You lie to get what you want, and so do we. They could both run multiple pages.

Reality check!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:01 PM   #11
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

1. Passing yourself off as some sort of professional (doctor, lawyer. etc...).
2. It's your very first time out since your wife passed away from (insert here).
3. Moving overseas to take high-paying job with _____.
4. Son of __________.
5. Brother of ___________.
6. I've never seen anyone so beautiful before.
7. You're eyes are so...blue...green...amber...bl ah...blah...
8. You're a ballerina, aren't you?
9. You're one of the Dallas (Houston....Los Anfeles..San Antonio) Cheerleaders!
10. and so many more....
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #12
jessejames
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Woman: "I had a nice time."
Man: "I will call you."

I call those face savers. Sometimes for his benefit, sometimes for hers.
jessejames is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:04 PM   #13
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know any women that pay for sex(though I'm sure such women exist and there has been a bit more of a cougar type thing going on now that some women have nice paying civie jobs)...I'm guessing that if they did they'd want the same rights as a male paying for it which would be not having to worry about lying to get it or worry about what the person they are paying actually thinks of their bedroom skills etc.

I guess to me lying in the hobby to get sex is akin to going to the grocery store and telling the cashier she is the love of your life so she will let you buy some groceries. If you have the money generally speaking she will sell it to you...it's the reason she's there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
All too true, but, I think men and women have far more in common than either are usually comfortable admitting.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:08 PM   #14
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I can honestly say, my hand on a bible, that I have never
lied to try and get a girl to sleep with me. I hate dishonesty
that much. Actually wouldn't even enjoy it if I had to lie.

That is one of the main things that I like about seeing
girls this way, it's a lot more honest. Unless you're in a
regular committed relationship. If I were I wouldn't be
seeing girls. But that's just me.

The girls I've met so far have actually been more honest,
and better people, than a lot I've met the regular way.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:14 PM   #15
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
I love you and I want to be your man
But I do....I swear it....
I'll even leave my wife for you! To be totally honest you're the only provider I've even seen in the last 2 years.

(for the slow ones this is merely an example of a couple of lies....heck I haven't even seen her........honest)
L.A. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women