Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60462
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48482
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41796
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36182
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2017, 12:04 AM   #1
enartloc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default Honest and friendly provider

Want to give a shout out to a provider I saw recently saw. (She knows who she is)
We were in the middle of a great session (half-hour) She hears a noise outside of her residence. She asks me did I hear it. I said no. She hears something again. I hear it and pull out. The noise is outside her door. We both are really nervous. She looks out the window and there is a man there. She throws on some clothes and goes outside. Some stranger had wandered to her door. The guy was just lost. She firmly tells him you have the wrong place. After about five minutes he leaves and apologizes.
She comes back in and apologizes to me and I tell her it is not her fault. We talk for another 30 minutes and laugh about how we both were very nervous.
She then tells me she is going to return the donation (it is sitting in the table) but that we need to finish what we started. I am shocked by the offer and gladly agree. We pick up right where we stopped and have a great time.
We clean up and I thank her for a great time and we laugh a few more times about the interruption. I tell her goodbye and leave the donation.
Next time I see her I will give her a nice tip for sure.
enartloc is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 01:53 AM   #2
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

That sounded pretty crazy! Some random dude. Was it an apartment complex or just a neighborhood?
GeorgeDRII is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 07:07 AM   #3
enartloc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
That sounded pretty crazy! Some random dude. Was it an apartment complex or just a neighborhood?
Neighborhood. It was just crazy (funny now). The funny thing is I thought it was someone she knew and she thought it was someone I knew.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:12 AM   #4
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Very professional and mindful of your safety and feelings. Kudos to her. You should ask her and if she okay with it post her handle so she can get the pat on the back she deserves from the community and a business boost so to speak. And good on you for leaving her donation. You, too, deserve kudos for your gentlemanly behavior and understanding.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:44 AM   #5
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

She must be new. Hasn't got run down and jaded yet.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 03:03 PM   #6
Cheesecake7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by enartloc View Post
..... She then tells me she is going to return the donation.....I tell her goodbye and leave the donation.
Pretty classy girl. And very gentlemanly of you to give her the donation anyway. If everybody would be acting like that (i.e. like adults) there would be less griping and trolling on this board.

Now don't torture us: Who was the Lady?

(or pm me)
Cheesecake7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:07 PM   #7
enartloc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
She must be new. Hasn't got run down and jaded yet.
True
Old 10-06-2017, 11:52 PM   #8
Guest070618
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

SaAngle is really classy lady , last time I saw her we had a very large time no clock watching and afterwards we had a very causal lunch. Very enjoyable day " I hate being rushed and enjoy stimulating smart conversations "
Guest070618 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 08:56 AM   #9
4funn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
Sl.." I hate being rushed and enjoy stimulating smart conversations "
+1
4funn is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:34 PM   #10
sexualdeviant69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm calling Bullshit, until you start providing names!! You recently posted another post where was some potential safety issues yet never said who the provider was, after multiple Mongers told you the info was useless. Now here we are again, with another ordeal you experienced that you feel the need to post but won't post the provider. At the very least, you should offer the info via pm to those who request it! Otherwise, why post this useless information where safety could have been a issue? You are either very unlucky or just full of drama!

sexualdeviant69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:50 PM   #11
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 09:06 PM   #12
sexualdeviant69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Holy shit R1!! Your right he may have gone back for seconds?? Damn!
sexualdeviant69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:09 AM   #13
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't have gotten up to check the door . . . especially if you didn't hear anything.

But I agree with the others, why don't you name the provider?
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:23 AM   #14
enartloc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualdeviant69 View Post
I'm calling Bullshit, until you start providing names!! You recently posted another post where was some potential safety issues yet never said who the provider was, after multiple Mongers told you the info was useless. Now here we are again, with another ordeal you experienced that you feel the need to post but won't post the provider. At the very least, you should offer the info via pm to those who request it! Otherwise, why post this useless information where safety could have been a issue? You are either very unlucky or just full of drama!

Not sure why you think this is BS? I thought it was a good coed post. Didn't think it would offend anyone.
The provider asked me not to mention her name.
On the other post you are referring to I have replied to those who sent me a PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 08:38 AM   #15
enartloc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
I wouldn't have gotten up to check the door . . . especially if you didn't hear anything.

But I agree with the others, why don't you name the provider?
She is a new provider and she asked me to not mention her name or do a review which would have been a definite YES. I was just impressed at her offer to return the donation. I had a renaissance class in college years ago that emphasized chivalry etc. I was told there is no such thing as female chivalry. Maybe not but I just wanted to mention my experience with this providers honesty etc

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women